White Men Dating Black Women Is Not W...
African gal

United States

#130 Aug 16, 2012
The czech one wrote:
<quoted text>
Well but that is very rare... It is more likely that you will have black men who cheats on you, beat you and rape you... And if he was Africaan that I understand.. I found not so long ago that Africaans are sometimes very stupid.. they are different than whites in Europe... but this happens..you can find controlling husbands among all races.. more traditional andstrict background than more likely.. a lot of African and Middle eastern men think that women is not equal to them and that you can treat women like thing... In Europe and USA this is on totally different level...
hey hey hey watch it! If you want to date bw do that,but do not start bashing our men to do it..
African gal

United States

#131 Aug 16, 2012
The czech one wrote:
<quoted text>
My girl had manipulating, controling guy who neglected her and beat her.. He was colored... Many of my female friends who dates black men came across men who beat them, neglect them, control them.. mostly they were black Africans not black Americans...
:-)

some african guy must have rubbed you off the wrong way..lmfao. Now you feel obliged to dent our images..lol..god forbid it will not work
African gal

United States

#132 Aug 16, 2012
Agassi baby wrote:
@czech one.
Am just saying ,me being a girl from Africa,have very little leverage when it comes to a white man.
If hypothetically i fell in love with one,moving in with him to his home country wld hold me back.
Because if we break up and am in his hme country i'd probly suffer.
am accepting tht abusive men exist in all culutures but am trying to point out tht,
its safer for white women and foreign born black women to date interracially.because they have protection from authorities,but african women have no protection,we always get the short end of the stick whether its an abusive black man or white man.
I know a woman from my country who got married to european man,and wen she died her kid ended up in social services,i know for a fact tht in africa if the roles were reversed the bm wld hav been forced to provide for tht kid.
We have a lot of such cases involving ww/bm couples in africa and the ww always get their way,but doesnt work for black african women.if the wm decides tht he doesnt want anything to do wth the half black child no one will force his hand.
In high school i went to school with some biracial girls from single parent(black mother) households,but the ones with white moms had were in a stable two parent household.i never made much of the disparity but now i hav.
I have now decided tht before i can have a man's child(whether the man is white or black) we must atleast live together for 10yrs.
COZ MEN IN GENERAL SCARE ME!!!!!!!!!!
lmfao which african country are you from? Clearly the women have irr are stupid in your country, why would you let a man impreginate you and not take care of his offspring,is there no law againts that in your country? What are those women doing with stupid euro men in the first place? We all no whichever country you are in in africa,the man knows he must take care of hs product. Now when you go around sleeping with foreign men and wm you should expect what the women with fatherless kids got. Its no ones fault but their own
African gal

United States

#133 Aug 16, 2012
The czech one wrote:
<quoted text>
I see...
Well I dont like it at all as it is... That is why I will fight for my black women and who will show her any disrespect because of her gender or color than he will got it served... My position of young nice white male from Europe gives me power over whites... Since they cant tell I am not classy or something.. My breed gives me more class over Afrikaans for sure.. and In my land no one can push me... My women is good, strong, loyal, honorable black women... She can handle things by her self.. and when the racism comes than I can beat it and no one can tell me anything... I dont like to play this racial games.. but when somebody brings racism on my girl than I will fight it with my breed...
Anyway.. I know a lot of white guys who like their biracial kids and they carry about them well... They love their black women and they care about them well.. Probably those men you are talking about.. they are week in character and they are messed up by community.. and in Africa it is fckd up mostly... Afrikaans are taught to behave to black like trash so they do... Blacks are taught to treat women like trash so they do... I am very sorry about African women.. and that is why I want to protect and hold my princess... I want to drag her from that mess and give her happy life... Not for lust or for fun.. but because I love her, she deserve it and I would like her to be my life time partner...
wtf?!!.. If the woman you are addressing is really african and takes pride in her culture, she will not buy this stupid b.s you are preaching about am being taught to mistreat us, where is that taught?

If you want to be with some bw,who is stupid enough to have your ignorant misinformed arse as man do it. But do not try to bash our man,fathers, sons,brothers and uncles in the process. How would you feel if she took out all the stereotypes about ww? Them being whor@s to every type of men and animals alike? Yep! That would include your whole family of women. Love the one you love,and forget about the ones you no nothing about. Do am threaten you? Do you thnk she will get her senses back and go back where she belongs? So insecure!
African gal

United States

#134 Aug 16, 2012
Frank wrote:
Anyone with a BRAIN knows there's a LOT of WHITE MEN engaged in LUST, WHOREDOM, UNGODLINESS, and EXPLOITATION of BLACK WOMEN in AFRICA!!!!!!
and the same men call aw ugly? When they left their euro women behind to father biracial kids in this continent through rape. And they have the nerve to claim bm donot take care of their kids.lmfao who the heck took care of the rape products they left here? Disgusting wm? Nope it was the am who was left to pick up the pieces and soldier on with his woman.
athena

Mobile, AL

#136 Aug 16, 2012
ok 1st of all its obvious how ignorant(dnt know nothing)you are.Its white women who allow black MEN to do what they want thats why they date white wome because they do what they are told,when told no matter what and they give the brothers their money. They also let em do what ever they want afraid of loosing them therefore resulting in them getting cheated on.White MEn do treat their blk women good because they no how to make their men feel like a MAN and will give them a lil attitude they find tht sexy.SO when u see a white man with a sister he problaly had to work HARD to get her cuz a blk woman usually prefers her own. Its the white women who does what she is told to do by the blk man. Learn some things before u speak you sound racist. This is 2012 and its just about all bi,multi racial now so get over it.I bet u have no prob with the same sex being together.

Level 4

Since: Oct 11

#137 Aug 16, 2012
African gal wrote:
<quoted text>
lmfao which african country are you from? Clearly the women have irr are stupid in your country, why would you let a man impreginate you and not take care of his offspring,is there no law againts that in your country? What are those women doing with stupid euro men in the first place? We all no whichever country you are in in africa,the man knows he must take care of hs product. Now when you go around sleeping with foreign men and wm you should expect what the women with fatherless kids got. Its no ones fault but their own
I guess you know nothing about Africa.. Just keep your spoiled butt in warm friendly USA... What and "African gal" you are...

Level 4

#138 Aug 16, 2012
African gal wrote:
<quoted text>
wtf?!!.. If the woman you are addressing is really african and takes pride in her culture, she will not buy this stupid b.s you are preaching about am being taught to mistreat us, where is that taught?
If you want to be with some bw,who is stupid enough to have your ignorant misinformed arse as man do it. But do not try to bash our man,fathers, sons,brothers and uncles in the process. How would you feel if she took out all the stereotypes about ww? Them being whor@s to every type of men and animals alike? Yep! That would include your whole family of women. Love the one you love,and forget about the ones you no nothing about. Do am threaten you? Do you thnk she will get her senses back and go back where she belongs? So insecure!
Oh really? So why is Johannesburg the rape Capital of the world? You think it is because of so many South African gentleman? that is not stereotype that is bitter truth... You have no idea what there is going on out there... What men does to women out there.. You have no idea how it is to be a black girl in Johannesburg.. my girl does... She lives in Africa contrary to you... Not so long ago I read about those three South African gentlemen who killed father raped and killed mother and boiled their son in hot water... And what about farm attacks? groups of black males attacking farms (not stealing anything) only rape and torture (kill after) all occupants and leave... And what about mob justice? stoning and burning people... And all this is made by black males in South Africa... That is happening in very large scale and it is not stereotype but real facts.. I see you are American... I am not talking about the location under your name.. But if you would be African you would know what we are talking about... If you would read stories of real African women in here who actually live in Africa and how they struggle with all kind of obstacles that you dont have to face in USA... Than you would not write such a bsht... You have a guts to got on case of women who actually lives in Africa...

Level 4

#139 Aug 16, 2012
athena wrote:
ok 1st of all its obvious how ignorant(dnt know nothing)you are.Its white women who allow black MEN to do what they want thats why they date white wome because they do what they are told,when told no matter what and they give the brothers their money. They also let em do what ever they want afraid of loosing them therefore resulting in them getting cheated on.White MEn do treat their blk women good because they no how to make their men feel like a MAN and will give them a lil attitude they find tht sexy.SO when u see a white man with a sister he problaly had to work HARD to get her cuz a blk woman usually prefers her own. Its the white women who does what she is told to do by the blk man. Learn some things before u speak you sound racist. This is 2012 and its just about all bi,multi racial now so get over it.I bet u have no prob with the same sex being together.
In here in Washington D.C. I see how much this place is mixed and biracial... One guy from work took us once to drive through Bethesda, Chevy Chase etc... In one moment we went out from car and walked around.. It was like every couple was IR.. You could see anything there.. white men/black women, asian men/black women, asian women/black men, white women/latino men... It was harder to find same race couple than IR couple... And today I was in ZOO... So many mixed children.. so many mixed people... You can see all kind of families and all kind of mixes... It was very nice... So many different people... All of them happy and without any racial problems...

Level 4

#140 Aug 16, 2012
In here in Washington D.C. I see how much this place is mixed and biracial... One guy from work took us once to drive through Bethesda, Chevy Chase etc... In one moment we went out from car and walked around.. It was like every couple was IR.. You could see anything there.. white men/black women, asian men/black women, asian women/black men, white women/latino men... It was harder to find same race couple than IR couple... And today I was in ZOO... So many mixed children.. so many mixed people... You can see all kind of families and all kind of mixes... It was very nice... So many different people... All of them happy and without any racial problems...

Level 4

#141 Aug 16, 2012
African gal wrote:
<quoted text>:-)
some african guy must have rubbed you off the wrong way..lmfao. Now you feel obliged to dent our images..lol..god forbid it will not work
You sounds more like a guy than women... So you are pissd off on white men? Does he sleeps with your sister? Or does he took over your girl? I would bet so...

Level 4

#142 Aug 16, 2012
African gal
":-)

some african guy must have rubbed you off the wrong way..lmfao. Now you feel obliged to dent our images..lol..god forbid it will not work"

You sounds more like a guy than women... So you are pissd off on white men? Does he sleeps with your sister? Or does he took over your girl? I would bet so...
stu

Ilkeston, UK

#143 Aug 17, 2012
Im white and ive been in a relationship with a black woman for 3 years now, it does'nt mean im black or i want to be black I just lover her nothing to do with her colour! Im from Engand and im rather proud of my heritage and my family have no problem with me dating black woman, to conclude you seem like a racist with nothing else better to do but post negative content, safeley behind your computer screen. P.s your probably also fat and ugly X
African gal

United States

#145 Aug 17, 2012
The czech one wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really? So why is Johannesburg the rape Capital of the world? You think it is because of so many South African gentleman? that is not stereotype that is bitter truth... You have no idea what there is going on out there... What men does to women out there.. You have no idea how it is to be a black girl in Johannesburg.. my girl does... She lives in Africa contrary to you... Not so long ago I read about those three South African gentlemen who killed father raped and killed mother and boiled their son in hot water... And what about farm attacks? groups of black males attacking farms (not stealing anything) only rape and torture (kill after) all occupants and leave... And what about mob justice? stoning and burning people... And all this is made by black males in South Africa... That is happening in very large scale and it is not stereotype but real facts.. I see you are American... I am not talking about the location under your name.. But if you would be African you would know what we are talking about... If you would read stories of real African women in here who actually live in Africa and how they struggle with all kind of obstacles that you dont have to face in USA... Than you would not write such a bsht... You have a guts to got on case of women who actually lives in Africa...
too funny! The same people who gave jhb the title of a rape capital are the same people who told the world not to come to the 2010 world cup,because they would be raped,eaten alive,robbed and killed,lol how many cases were reported ?lmfao,.and how many people enjoyed their stay in this beautiful country?almost everyone. Now if our country is the rape capital,why are those whites who ran to europe coming back in numbers? If they are killed and the cities are unsafe for "them" why come back?lol do they enjoy being raped and killed more than living in "classy,rich,and law abiding europe"?
African gal

United States

#146 Aug 17, 2012
The czech one wrote:
<quoted text>
i have no idea what is happening "out there"? Out there being my country? And you are living overseas but you are an expect in my continent and country?lol typical. I will not dare lie and claim crime is ripe in jhb and cpt, and people get robbed, raped and killed. But for you in your ealier post to imply infact you said am are taught to look down women. Lol.. Do you think the aw bring up their sons to be rapists?you are way out of line wm,way out of line,and that bw you claim to have has nop pride,if she knows she is with a man who is as condescending as you are to her race.
African gal

United States

#147 Aug 18, 2012
The czech one wrote:
<quoted text>
those farm attacks happend after mandela got the presidency,you know why? People where still angry,at the wm who raped their sisterz and through their brothas in lion's den for being late at work. I am not saying they should have happend but i understand.

And do you know who taught s.a that kind of brutality against people? The victims of the farm attacks did. Do you know who the most attackerz of farms were? The previous workers of the farms. They wanted revenge. I am not saying two wrongs make it right,but when your sista is brutally raped by your "master", and you cant do sht because the man who is raping her has a gun and the law with hm. When your brotha gets totured and killed infront of you for not feeding a cat. Now a year later thngs change,the law that has never favoured you,looks at thngs objectively,and the man who commited those crimes against your family with the support of his family no longer has power what would you do?being and angry uneducated man? I am not saying they should have retaliated,but i UNDERSTAND
African gal

United States

#148 Aug 18, 2012
The czech one wrote:
<quoted text>
and the mob justice you talk about has nothng to do with am mistreating aw. Those justices are against thieves,rapists and murderes,when the police dont act,the community doesnt sit back to be terrorised by thugs,they take action and rid themselves off the thugs.
African gal

United States

#149 Aug 18, 2012
The czech one wrote:
<quoted text>
and you seem to forget that those "gentle afrikaaner farmerz" were the ones who brutaly attacked those am when they were in power,that was not long ago. Who was laughng at the black girls who were fed urine and raped by the farmerz and their gentle sons? The ww and their families were'? How do you thnk it made the brothas and sons of those women feel? If you work in a farm and are abused,with no law to protect you,you become resentful,and when you are free who do you thnk you will go after,?when your anger is still burning,and the farmerz who made you feel like an animal with their families are still laughing,do you thnk you wil just let it go? I am not saying those brothas should have done it, But i do get where they coming from.
African gal

United States

#150 Aug 18, 2012
The czech one wrote:
<quoted text>
why are you so concerned about women living in africa? When there are child molesters,drive by-shooting,serial killerz and rapists in your own land? Why not worry about the saftety of your own,and leave us alone. Stop interfering and fix your own sht!..and you telling me you gal lives in africa is hillarious! Do you kno how many countries there are in ths continent,or are you one of those stupid people who thnk we are one village?lmfao and europe is a continent..but not the country afrca..lol,irish cannot be blamed for what the french do,but s.a can be blamed for what ethiopians do?lmfao
African gal

United States

#151 Aug 18, 2012
The czech one wrote:
<quoted text>
lol just because some of those thngs are happening it doesnt mean that the majority of am do that. Do the ww we see on the internet and the reports about them having sex with animals representing all ww? Are the child molesterz in america representing all american men? Are you having sex with dogs?well that is what wm are reported doing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min sonicfilter 1,262,363
Why are most white people racist? 3 min TranshumanX 1,992
why do white women love black men so much. (Dec '11) 3 min Moorspeaks 553
Blacks can't learn math. 9 min KIP 64
What do jax, kip, marcus and johnplustwomore ha... 13 min truth 20
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 14 min Moorspeaks 7,478
racist darkys should be baned from his forum!! 17 min rebel111 1
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 19 min African AE 34,894
Somalis and their shameless self promotion 47 min SHAKA 259
white women are the prettiest, black women are ... 48 min Kara 231
All women prefer white men 1 hr TranshumanX 5,602
More from around the web