White Men Dating Black Women Is Not W...
Carol

Orem, UT

#25 Jul 12, 2012
BYOB wrote:
<quoted text>I could never get with a black woman who hates white women for my mother and sisters are white.
She was responding to a vicious post... supposedly made by a white woman attacking blk women.....

how would this have anything to do with your mother and sister.

..and how does this mean she hates white women?
yourmentallyreta rded

Monticello, IN

#26 Jul 20, 2012
white men has all the power retard.. not the white women..

white man does alexis texas and some black btch at the same time..

but no black man does alexis texas..

you are mentally dumb..
yourmentallyreta rded

Monticello, IN

#27 Jul 20, 2012
dude white man.. can date whoever the hell he wants..
white woman can't..
yourmentallyreta rded

Monticello, IN

#28 Jul 20, 2012
also white man decides who is black or white..

you don't even have to be black to be decided as black..
PaPi

United States

#29 Jul 21, 2012
black women get white or espanish or ugly and fat asian &#12290;

Level 7

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#30 Jul 21, 2012
Sassykatt wrote:
a white dating a bw DOESNT WANT WW!
That's not true. We just want BW more.

Level 7

Location hidden

#31 Jul 21, 2012
Black Famous HD wrote:
<quoted text>
We have said over and over, whenever a black woman sleeps with a white man it is the greatest abomination on earth.
We will NOT EVEN SPEAK TO HER FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE.
A bonus for us.
Soul Hunter

United States

#32 Jul 21, 2012
"Imperial Empress"]I think black women are more likely to put up with garbage. Their own men don't treat them well, so if they can find a white man who doesn't beat them or spend most of his adult life behind bars, they think they're moving up in the world. If a white man dates white women and finds they will not put up with infidelity, dishonesty and just plain trashy behavior, perhaps they will find what they are looking for in a black woman.
Obviously, any man like that is not worthy of us. Let the black woman have him. A white man who would rather date black women is a black man in my book. I'm taking names of these traitors for my report.

Kill that noise wm never cheat or lie let alone beat their women why be jealous if some wm wants to date a bw? As a bm I would encourage all women to date wm and other non-bm that way they won't have any reason to complain about us flawed evil bm.
Wow

Linden, NJ

#33 Jul 22, 2012
the really sad part about this post and the people that are agreeing with this garbage is that these people are THREATENED by white men LOVING black women. You white women out here wish you could have the strength that black women posses. If you get your heads out your bums you would be able to. These white men see the GODDESS in black women beauty, brains, sex appeal something that all women of all colors who see past this stupid hatered have. Don't get bummed because that white man that you see with a black women chose her and not you!!!! It takes so much more energy to be hateful, as human beings were a born to love. Go jump off a bridge somewhere. Look in the mirror and hate the person you see for being so damn IGNORANT. this world if going to be filled with biracial loving children. One day you will be judge for you hate and iggnorance and by then it will be to late to save face
none

Indianapolis, IN

#35 Jul 28, 2012
many of you black women on topix,are so dumb there are white boys all over the net talking about your asses. all over the net yet you find time to defend them what a bunch of mammyies.

Level 7

Location hidden

#36 Jul 29, 2012
Wow wrote:
the really sad part about this post and the people that are agreeing with this garbage is that these people are THREATENED by white men LOVING black women. You white women out here wish you could have the strength that black women posses. If you get your heads out your bums you would be able to. These white men see the GODDESS in black women beauty, brains, sex appeal something that all women of all colors who see past this stupid hatered have. Don't get bummed because that white man that you see with a black women chose her and not you!!!! It takes so much more energy to be hateful, as human beings were a born to love. Go jump off a bridge somewhere. Look in the mirror and hate the person you see for being so damn IGNORANT. this world if going to be filled with biracial loving children. One day you will be judge for you hate and iggnorance and by then it will be to late to save face
It isn't that I don't like white women. It's just that I prefer black women because I find them more physically appealing.
analytical

Las Vegas, NV

#37 Jul 29, 2012
Imperial Empress wrote:
I think black women are more likely to put up with garbage. Their own men don't treat them well, so if they can find a white man who doesn't beat them or spend most of his adult life behind bars, they think they're moving up in the world. If a white man dates white women and finds they will not put up with infidelity, dishonesty and just plain trashy behavior, perhaps they will find what they are looking for in a black woman.
Obviously, any man like that is not worthy of us. Let the black woman have him. A white man who would rather date black women is a black man in my book. I'm taking names of these traitors for my report.
Why do you bother to belittle your self by colour. When a black woman dates a white man is because she look attractive to him in vise verse. A black woman does not need a white man to define her as a woman. A white man who dates out of his race is a man who knows coluor is blind to his attraction. Only a woman with no confident can sit on her fat @SS and wonder why white men date black women. I don't know who fug you all up but this white woman date both black and white. Get a life other than looking for which white man is dating a black woman. Poosey is poosey and your poosey is not worth any man. dumb b1tch.

Since: Jul 12

United States

#38 Jul 29, 2012
analytical wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you bother to belittle your self by colour. When a black woman dates a white man is because she look attractive to him in vise verse. A black woman does not need a white man to define her as a woman. A white man who dates out of his race is a man who knows coluor is blind to his attraction. Only a woman with no confident can sit on her fat @SS and wonder why white men date black women. I don't know who fug you all up but this white woman date both black and white. Get a life other than looking for which white man is dating a black woman. Poosey is poosey and your poosey is not worth any man. dumb b1tch.
Agreed

United States

#39 Jul 29, 2012
Most of the comments on here are very racist not all of them but most theres nothing wrong with white men and black women being together they want to be together what business is yours to judge them cause it isn't

J-Town Ninja OhH YeE AhH

“Version 2.0”

Level 5

Location hidden

#41 Jul 29, 2012
Imperial Empress wrote:
I think black women are more likely to put up with garbage. Their own men don't treat them well, so if they can find a white man who doesn't beat them or spend most of his adult life behind bars, they think they're moving up in the world. If a white man dates white women and finds they will not put up with infidelity, dishonesty and just plain trashy behavior, perhaps they will find what they are looking for in a black woman.
White Women are the weak link to the white race... It was white liberal she-beasts of the 60's who began banging black men because they wanted to "rebel" against the man... If it were not for white women, AIDS would have been confined to Blacks, by sleeping with Black men (many who are on the DL with other Black men)...

there is nothing sexier than a hot Asian girl or a sexy black woman who wants nothing to do with the male garbage of her race... A wise black woman indeed.

I have been living by a vow to never again lay with a disgusting creator known as the white woman

J-Town Ninja OhH YeE AhH

“Version 2.0”

Level 5

Location hidden

#42 Jul 30, 2012
Largent000 wrote:
<quoted text>That's not true. We just want BW more.
Any woman but a nasty white woman
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#45 Jul 31, 2012
kaligirl wrote:
By the way....did not Thomas Jefferson proclaim his love for a black women...
No, he DENIED it!!!!!

You need to STUDY YOUR HISTORY!!!!!!

http://thomasjeffersonleadership.com/blog/tho...

Thomas Jefferson on J.T. Callendar (& Sally Hemings)

In 1802 Journalist, James Thomson Callender, made public accusations that Jefferson had kept his slave, Sally Hemings, as his concubine and fathered children by her.

How would you respond to blackmail?

Thomas Jefferson to James Monroe, 1802:

"Soon after I was elected to the government [as President], Callender came on here wishing to be made postmaster at Richmond. I knew him to be totally unfit for it; and however ready I was to aid him with my own charities (and I then gave him fifty dollars). I did not think the public offices confided to me to give away as charities."

Thomas Jefferson to James Monroe, 1801:

"He [J. T. Callender] intimated that he was in possession of things which he could and would make use of in a certain case; that he received the fifty dollars I gave him, not as a charity but a due, in fact as hush money(which we now know was the truth); that I knew what he expected, viz. a certain office, and more to this effect. Such a misconstruction of my charities puts an end to them forever … He knows nothing of me which I am not willing to declare to the world myself."

Patrick Lee’s Explanation

James Callendar was part of the anti-Federalist press in the latter 1790s. To what degree he was recruited / paid / encouraged by Jefferson or simply found his way into the pro-Republican camp is up for debate. Callendar was particularly nasty in his writing and was jailed under President Adams’ Sedition Act. Jefferson considered the $50 he paid Callendar both as charity and recompense for time spent in jail.

When Jefferson became President, Callendar asked for and then demanded a job but was refused. Callendar threatened Jefferson with the release of certain harmful information. Jefferson broke off further contact with Callendar.

In 1802, Callendar made public accusations that Jefferson had kept his slave, Sally Hemings, as his concubine and fathered children by her.

I have reversed the order of the two excerpts above because they seem to be clearer when read this way.

The last line of the second excerpt, the one in 1801, can be seen as Jefferson’s denial of any involvement with Sally Hemings.

"He knows nothing of me which I am not willing to declare to the world myself."---Thomas Jefferson's denial of J.T Callendar's accusation that he was having sex with and fathered children with Sally Hemings
----------
kaligirl wrote:
...his slave no less and lived with her in sin...even though he had a wife and children.
His wife, Sally Hemings half sister, Martha, was DEAD before he raped 13 year old Sally.

Again, You need to STUDY YOUR HISTORY!!!!!!
kaligirl wrote:
He proves the point does he not, love does not see color but it does see the person your in love with.
The only "point" that's been proven is that you're an IDIOT!!!!

You should KEEP SILENCE when you don't know what you're TALKING about!!!!!

J-Town Ninja OhH YeE AhH

“Version 2.0”

Level 5

Location hidden

#46 Jul 31, 2012
Sally Hemmings was Mulatto, not black
Collegechick2012

Clinton, MS

#50 Aug 3, 2012
Why is race such an issue? It's disgusting! I think white guys prefer black women because of crazy white women who post racist crap like imperial empress. Also, black girls have bigger butts and better bodies. Most guys like curves. I have a small waist and a big behind myself. Also, the only reason black guys date white women is so they can control them. White girls are too passive. I've also heard white guys say black girls are better in bed.

Level 7

Location hidden

#51 Aug 4, 2012
Collegechick2012 wrote:
Why is race such an issue? It's disgusting! I think white guys prefer black women because of crazy white women who post racist crap like imperial empress. Also, black girls have bigger butts and better bodies. Most guys like curves. I have a small waist and a big behind myself. Also, the only reason black guys date white women is so they can control them. White girls are too passive. I've also heard white guys say black girls are better in bed.
I agree with part of that. It has nothing to do with white women posting "racist crap". But it does have to do with black women having better bodies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My advice to Donald J Trump... 22 min Israelite Suprema... 12
No more BM/BW couple? Is black love dead? 22 min Cigar Face 25 97
News Churchill bust back in Oval Office 45 min From Britain 4
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 45 min Grey Ghost 1,482,588
Afrikaners are not African, not up for DEBATE (Jan '13) 59 min Real African 78
Where is Drilling The Nerve?????????????? 1 hr Emperor_Jagi 2
I am not a big fan of blacks 1 hr From Britain 9
News Being conservative is not being racist 2 hr Ben Quick 36
How soon will Trump be impeached? 2 hr Ben Quick 29
BEN QUICK just got busted as a black girl troll... 2 hr Ben Quick 33