|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Populus alba interficiens wrote:
Yeah cause you can only look up mistakes that are made by bp.but lord knows how many are made by whites... these idiots and their generalizationns. Smh
Did you just generalize whites,....idiot?
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

This is what happens when a stupid black gets a white person's job.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Gremlin wrote:
This is what happens when a stupid black gets a white person's job.
What planet are you on?

Black people,(my family included) have been taking care of, feeding, and wiping the asses of white people for over 400 years. My grandmother was a midwife and helped with children. Now that the blacks are fed up, you and your children are being taken care of by Mexicans. I see it all the time. Some of these women don't speak a word of English.

You better wake up from your dream.
Blacks Are Worthless

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
What planet are you on?
Black people,(my family included) have been taking care of, feeding, and wiping the asses of white people for over 400 years. My grandmother was a midwife and helped with children. Now that the blacks are fed up, you and your children are being taken care of by Mexicans. I see it all the time. Some of these women don't speak a word of English.
Don't take it personal Beulah, but after 400 years of having you not too pleasant looking or smelling inferior kneegros wait on us hand & foot, serving our every whim & need, we felt we needed to upgrade to prettier, cleaner, lighter skinned, more desirable & more efficient Hispanic, Latino & Chicano women, so far it's working, thanks for everything.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Blacks Are Worthless wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't take it personal Beulah, but after 400 years of having you not too pleasant looking or smelling inferior kneegros wait on us hand & foot, serving our every whim & need, we felt we needed to upgrade to prettier, cleaner, lighter skinned, more desirable & more efficient Hispanic, Latino & Chicano women, so far it's working, thanks for everything.
Typical dumb white trash logic.

It's why you lure them here with jobs, but refuse to pay them over time. You work them on weekends and on holidays for pennies. It's just another form of slave/cheap labor you are accustomed to benefitting from, but these people are wising up to your antics. Blacks knew this all along, but now others are on to your devilish ways.

One day soon reality will slap you on the arse and you might understand. Until then, enjoy your bliss.
No Comment

New Port Richey, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

BLACKBOLT08 wrote:
This white man was most likely on HARD DRUGS and acting like an animal, she was most likely afraid of him.
She was most likely a typical affirmative action hire that had absolutely ZERO qualifications for the position she held.

Is she in jail yet?
KIP

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

BLACKBOLT08 wrote:
This white man was most likely on HARD DRUGS and acting like an animal, she was most likely afraid of him.
I've watched nutty white people on mescaline and other hard drugs. They go wild and are feral. It's just the drugs. Maybe she was afraid.

Food for thought.
No Comment

New Port Richey, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
I've watched nutty white people on mescaline and other hard drugs. They go wild and are feral. It's just the drugs. Maybe she was afraid.
Food for thought.
Yes, "afraid"
...of a retired geriatric with a broken leg.

smh...you're an idiot.
flare

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

was it my mom? she's only a quarter dawg that don't count..
A Black Man

Fredericksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

krokodil does a white man GOOD!
KIP

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

No Comment wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, "afraid"
...of a retired geriatric with a broken leg.
smh...you're an idiot.
Could it be that he was just as dangerous as that black kid who was drinking iced tea and eating candy?

I'm just asking, LOL.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Some of you white folks are strange. You come DEMANDING that your perspective of life and justice is always right. Yet when those very standards of justice are seen through the eyes of someone else you balk, and always say the circumstances are different. Then you wonder why people like Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton are so popular.

Pull your heads out of the sand.
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
What planet are you on?
Another crybaby whining about how hard it is to be black. I don't care about you people. I don't care what blacks have had to go through in America. GTF to Africa if you don't like it here. Live in a mud hut for a while and see how that suits you.

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

Since: Feb 07

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Gremlin wrote:
<quoted text>Another crybaby whining about how hard it is to be black. I don't care about you people. I don't care what blacks have had to go through in America. GTF to Africa if you don't like it here. Live in a mud hut for a while and see how that suits you.
You don't care about us, but couldn't leave us alone at our own forum if your empty, lonely, meaningless life DEPENDED on it. How smart do you sound?

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he was one of those racist white patients, I didn't want a black nurse, oh well ashes to ashes.

and dust to dust.
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Kip wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't care about us, but couldn't leave us alone at our own forum if your empty, lonely, meaningless life DEPENDED on it. How smart do you sound?
The internet was created by a white man, as was all the other things you see when you look around your ghetto shack. Why don't you leave our inventions alone? Face it, Kunta....you would be living in a mud hut and starving without whites. You should get down on your knees and kiss our feet every day in gratitude.

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Gremlin wrote:
<quoted text>The internet was created by a white man, as was all the other things you see when you look around your ghetto shack. Why don't you leave our inventions alone? Face it, Kunta....you would be living in a mud hut and starving without whites. You should get down on your knees and kiss our feet every day in gratitude.
This isn't YOUR invention.
You didn't invent anything, so shut up!

Get a job and make your own mark on the world. Stop riding on the coattails of others just because you are white. People all over the world have contributed to what the internet is, so spare me the "this is our invention" delusion.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Kip wrote:
<quoted text>
and dust to dust.
I see we are on the same page.

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
I see we are on the same page.
Indeed we are.

YOu made a good point by suggesting that maybe he was one of those racist patients that didn't want a black nurse. It could very well be a reality that maybe he'd have rather died than have someone black treat him.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Kip wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed we are.
YOu made a good point by suggesting that maybe he was one of those racist patients that didn't want a black nurse. It could very well be a reality that maybe he'd have rather died than have someone black treat him.
True or he could have just mean and prejudice to her so she ok, then be that way right on the floor and walked away.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••