Asian Women Don't Hate Black Men But!

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#22 Aug 30, 2009
Asaki wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but I do think race might have had something to do with it, because he mumbled black bytch as we walked away. Even if I had been attracted before, what makes him think that I would even want to see him again after went so low as to verbally at my girlfriend, another female? Real men don't do that.
Oh, well that's another story then. Women will always find something they don't like about men (of any race), right?he has a definete foot n mouth disease.lol
Asako

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#23 Aug 30, 2009
Truth teller wrote:
<quoted text>
They are very rude and don't seem to understand that no means no. BTW, Asian women are cool. It seems like most of you know what time it is. Very smart.
Thank you and I love my friends and their families they are very cool also. I just want black men to lay off and don't be rude about it, maybe when I am and my boyfriend marry things will be different.
Asako

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#24 Aug 30, 2009
Citiboy wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, well that's another story then. Women will always find something they don't like about men (of any race), right?he has a definete foot n mouth disease.lol
That is true, it is just some of these men need to get a clue and realize like another poster just said that no means no!

“Also as King Goku”

Level 1

Since: Aug 09

Midwest Great Lakes

#25 Aug 30, 2009
Well do your black girlfriends no you don't date black men?

Tell them you are not interested and keep it moving.

“Also as King Goku”

Level 1

Midwest Great Lakes

#26 Aug 30, 2009
^^ know

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#27 Aug 30, 2009
Truth teller wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what world you live in, but I will bring you back to reality. Yes, there are coalburners who will date black men. They are usually trash that most white men would never give the time of day. However, the overwhelming majority of white women want nothing to do with any of you. It's the truth.
What you call swagger, some would call being obnoxious.
What you call sex appeal, some would call bestiality.
What you call confidence, some would call an inflated ego. Why you have it, I don't know.
Masculine? Most black boys are on the down low. Which would explain why you like to spend so much time with the homies.
Most people aren't intimidated by blacks, we just don't want to be around you, but blacks don't seem to get the hint. Must have something to do with IQ. BTW, learn how to spell. Did you even go to school?
I don't wish to offend anyone but black men need to get the message.

Level 3

Location hidden

#28 Aug 30, 2009
Asako wrote:
<quoted text>
That is true, it is just some of these men need to get a clue and realize like another poster just said that no means no!
Yea, your right. Sometimes no means try harder stupid...lol nah just playin'.

Level 1

Since: Sep 08

Las Vegas

#29 Aug 30, 2009
Asaki wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand some of what you are talking about but it seems you just plain dislike black men.
Simply put many black men don't like their own black skin so they hate on women of their same race and run after nonblack women in hopes that will strip them of their blackness. It is a self-hating cycle and thank goodness us black women are waking up to black men's faults and moving on.

Level 1

Since: Apr 07

Austin

#30 Aug 30, 2009
i don't see any problems. they see you have black friends and your parents approve of them, there is no reason while a black men would think you are racist.
if he is a real man, he will respect your preferences and leave you alone. or bring along your white man.

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#31 Aug 30, 2009
Citiboy wrote:
<quoted text>Yea, your right. Sometimes no means try harder stupid...lol nah just playin'.
Don't get angry, ok?

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#32 Aug 30, 2009
Demetrius_89 wrote:
Well do your black girlfriends no you don't date black men?
Tell them you are not interested and keep it moving.
My black girlfriend know I prefer white men and don't have a problem with it. A few of them do also.

Level 3

Location hidden

#33 Aug 30, 2009
Asaki wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't get angry, ok?
angry??lol
Truth teller

United States

#34 Aug 30, 2009
Asaki wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't wish to offend anyone but black men need to get the message.
Absolutely!
Confusious Kwesi

London, UK

#35 Aug 30, 2009
Vega wrote:
<quoted text>
Simply put many black men don't like their own black skin so they hate on women of their same race and run after nonblack women in hopes that will strip them of their blackness. It is a self-hating cycle and thank goodness us black women are waking up to black men's faults and moving on.
The blackmen and the blackwomen who are moving on have something in common.A good excuse to be lightening the skin,sellouts.

“YourDadsHole”

Since: Apr 09

Caribbean

#36 Aug 30, 2009
Asaki wrote:
My mother is Japanese and my dad is Chinese and Korean so I am about as Asian as you can get. My parents settled in U.S. A. when I was just 14 and I already knew English so I didn't have much problems did I have when I came. I loved every thing American and was very attracted to white boys with blue eyes and especially blone hair. At American school white girls wasn't friendly and there wasn't to many other Asians so I didn't have any friends until 2 black girls befriend me. They introduced me to their friends and soon I was part of their click. I started dressing and talking like my black friends. My parent where pleased I had friends but they would always warn me,don't date black boys, that many of them were criminal, unmotivated, violent, no money and would ruin my life so I only dated white men. Now in my twenties and my black friends and their families and I are still tight and still go everywhere together. The only problem is that since all my friends are black, many black men seem think it is open season where I am concerned. I like black men as friends but nothing else but I can't go to a mainly black clubs with my girlfriends without black men continually comming on to me. Sometimes my friends get insulted because all of these black men flocking are to our table to talk to me only offering to buy me drinks, dinner etc. and completely ignoring my friends who I personally feel are cuter than I am but black men don't seem to see it. How can I make it clear that I like most Asian women don't want black men without being rude?
Wait, wait, wait, I'm confused...

Women get ht on left right and center in clubs...by blacks and non blacks alike, Everyone just assumes its a place people loosen up and pick up chicks/guys.... why are you so baffled that black men think it's open season when you're in a club?...especially a mainly black club??

...Wtf?

Since: Nov 08

Ontario, Canada

#37 Aug 30, 2009
YourMomsPole wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait, wait, wait, I'm confused...
Women get ht on left right and center in clubs...by blacks and non blacks alike, Everyone just assumes its a place people loosen up and pick up chicks/guys.... why are you so baffled that black men think it's open season when you're in a club?...especially a mainly black club??
...Wtf?
quiet on the set b1tcchhhh....

“YourDadsHole”

Since: Apr 09

Caribbean

#38 Aug 30, 2009
konrad wrote:
<quoted text>
quiet on the set b1tcchhhh....
Wow, I believe that's the first time you've ever made me laugh. Good job, slumdog.:)

Since: May 07

Oxon Hill, MD

#39 Aug 30, 2009
Asaki wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I am attracted to white men more and I am glad that you are not offended. Not only that my parents approve better of white men. See?
Hmm, I figured that you say that.I hate to say this but that just proves the stereotype that some Asians suck up to white people and look down on black people..........

Oxon Hill, MD

#40 Aug 30, 2009
Truth teller wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what world you live in, but I will bring you back to reality. Yes, there are coalburners who will date black men. They are usually trash that most white men would never give the time of day. However, the overwhelming majority of white women want nothing to do with any of you. It's the truth.
What you call swagger, some would call being obnoxious.
What you call sex appeal, some would call bestiality.
What you call confidence, some would call an inflated ego. Why you have it, I don't know.
Masculine? Most black boys are on the down low. Which would explain why you like to spend so much time with the homies.
Most people aren't intimidated by blacks, we just don't want to be around you, but blacks don't seem to get the hint. Must have something to do with IQ. BTW, learn how to spell. Did you even go to school?
OK, your jealousy and ignorance is showing.Not all black men are downlow, just as not all white men are into incest and beastiality.Not intimidated by us blacks?Whatever!If that's the case then why have you racist non-blacks done everything in your power to try and enslave us and keep us oppressed?Why did Barack Obama have so many assassination attempts on him?Explain that to me.IQ?Please.....We all know that IQ is subjective and race does NOT correlate with IQ like racist Eurocentric post modernistic psuedoscience tells us, and I'm in college fecal face.

Oxon Hill, MD

#41 Aug 30, 2009
Asaki wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but I do think race might have had something to do with it, because he mumbled black bytch as we walked away. Even if I had been attracted before, what makes him think that I would even want to see him again after went so low as to verbally at my girlfriend, another female? Real men don't do that.
Whatever.Men of all races are like that, and you stereotyped black men for being rude, while blatantly choosing to ignore the fact that those pale males that you choose to date can be like that.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BW, how does it feel to be the target of racists? 2 min Will E Lynch 2
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 min lmao 34,908
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Bluestater 1,262,843
Biblical proof dark colored eyes are a blessing... 5 min stinkwhite convict 2
Bye Bye White Power 11 min stinkwhite convict 364
White Languages to be Banned in Africa ? 27 min I see triplets 517
Racist AFAM will not permit black exchange. 33 min MroH 7
white women are the prettiest, black women are ... 2 hr Fabulous 243
All women prefer white men 4 hr Mick 5,612
Are white people aware of white privilege? 4 hr sup bro 96