Asian Women Don't Hate Black Men But!

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 107
Next Last

Since: Aug 09

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#1 Aug 30, 2009
My mother is Japanese and my dad is Chinese and Korean so I am about as Asian as you can get. My parents settled in U.S. A. when I was just 14 and I already knew English so I didn't have much problems did I have when I came. I loved every thing American and was very attracted to white boys with blue eyes and especially blone hair. At American school white girls wasn't friendly and there wasn't to many other Asians so I didn't have any friends until 2 black girls befriend me. They introduced me to their friends and soon I was part of their click. I started dressing and talking like my black friends. My parent where pleased I had friends but they would always warn me,don't date black boys, that many of them were criminal, unmotivated, violent, no money and would ruin my life so I only dated white men. Now in my twenties and my black friends and their families and I are still tight and still go everywhere together. The only problem is that since all my friends are black, many black men seem think it is open season where I am concerned. I like black men as friends but nothing else but I can't go to a mainly black clubs with my girlfriends without black men continually comming on to me. Sometimes my friends get insulted because all of these black men flocking are to our table to talk to me only offering to buy me drinks, dinner etc. and completely ignoring my friends who I personally feel are cuter than I am but black men don't seem to see it. How can I make it clear that I like most Asian women don't want black men without being rude?
bolly

Flushing, NY

#2 Aug 30, 2009
Be careful how you reject them. Otherwise they would come to topix and make a thread about how Asians are racist against blacks.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
BlackBeauty

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#3 Aug 30, 2009
Sorry that you have to go through this but some black men seem to think that every woman in the world is dying to get with them, tsk, tsk. Next time this happens just tell these black dudes that you have someone or that you are not interested and don't worry about insulting them because many black men who overlook black women to get their nonblack female friends aren't worried about insulting black women who I know must feel slited because all women want to feel loved and appreciated especially by their own race of men. Black men are a total trip and your family is wise to warn you.

“Learn to love yourself first!!”

Since: Oct 07

Georgia Peach

#4 Aug 30, 2009
well we all have our preferences.........

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#5 Aug 30, 2009
bolly wrote:
Be careful how you reject them. Otherwise they would come to topix and make a thread about how Asians are racist against blacks.
Hi Bolly, you Asian also? I Don't want them to think I am racist because I am not interested in dating black men.
paul

Aberdeen, UK

#6 Aug 30, 2009
Asaki wrote:
My mother is Japanese and my dad is Chinese and Korean so I am about as Asian as you can get. My parents settled in U.S. A. when I was just 14 and I already knew English so I didn't have much problems did I have when I came. I loved every thing American and was very attracted to white boys with blue eyes and especially blone hair. At American school white girls wasn't friendly and there wasn't to many other Asians so I didn't have any friends until 2 black girls befriend me. They introduced me to their friends and soon I was part of their click. I started dressing and talking like my black friends. My parent where pleased I had friends but they would always warn me,don't date black boys, that many of them were criminal, unmotivated, violent, no money and would ruin my life so I only dated white men. Now in my twenties and my black friends and their families and I are still tight and still go everywhere together. The only problem is that since all my friends are black, many black men seem think it is open season where I am concerned. I like black men as friends but nothing else but I can't go to a mainly black clubs with my girlfriends without black men continually comming on to me. Sometimes my friends get insulted because all of these black men flocking are to our table to talk to me only offering to buy me drinks, dinner etc. and completely ignoring my friends who I personally feel are cuter than I am but black men don't seem to see it. How can I make it clear that I like most Asian women don't want black men without being rude?
Don' worry about asaki just tell them you have children they will run a mile faster than usain bolt lol.Very true your parents were right to warn you.

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#7 Aug 30, 2009
BlackBeauty wrote:
Sorry that you have to go through this but some black men seem to think that every woman in the world is dying to get with them, tsk, tsk. Next time this happens just tell these black dudes that you have someone or that you are not interested and don't worry about insulting them because many black men who overlook black women to get their nonblack female friends aren't worried about insulting black women who I know must feel slited because all women want to feel loved and appreciated especially by their own race of men. Black men are a total trip and your family is wise to warn you.
Thanks, I don't understand black men. One black man who I told thanks but no thanks, kept on following me and my friend around the mall when my friends stepped in and told him to leave me alone and that I have already have a boyfriend. He got angry called my friend a bytch and told her to stay out it. I just don't get such disrespect and to a woman of his same race at that.

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#8 Aug 30, 2009
GirlPower wrote:
well we all have our preferences.........
I know but I feel black men should treat you better.

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#9 Aug 30, 2009
paul wrote:
<quoted text>
Don' worry about asaki just tell them you have children they will run a mile faster than usain bolt lol.Very true your parents were right to warn you.
Thank you, good idea, hehehe!

Since: May 07

Oxon Hill, MD

#10 Aug 30, 2009
Asaki wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Bolly, you Asian also? I Don't want them to think I am racist because I am not interested in dating black men.
Would you rather date a white man instead?Not that I'm offended by your refusal to date black men as I can respect it.Just curious.:);)
Truth teller

United States

#11 Aug 30, 2009
Asaki wrote:
<quoted text>
They think ALL women want them. It devastates them when they find out otherwise.

Since: May 07

Oxon Hill, MD

#12 Aug 30, 2009
Truth teller wrote:
<quoted text>
They think ALL women want them. It devastates them when they find out otherwise.
Whatever.You white males are the exact same way, so you can't afford to talk.Not ALL women of other races are not breaking their necks to be with white men, and you whites are intimidated by black men that can get yor women since you lack swagger, sex appeal, confidence, masculinity like we black men posess.

Level 1

Since: Sep 08

Las Vegas

#13 Aug 30, 2009
Asaki wrote:
This is what is wrong with a lot of black men, they don't like themselves and so they don't appriciate their own black women. These black men will break their stupid necks to get with any nonblack woman as though that is their salvation. That is why sisters are waking up and getting with other races of men who know how to love and appreciate them better.

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#14 Aug 30, 2009
Truth teller wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, sometimes I just have to walk out of a place to get away for them. Why can't some of them understand that even if I didn't have a bf, I really don't want to date them?

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#15 Aug 30, 2009
Asaki wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, I don't understand black men. One black man who I told thanks but no thanks, kept on following me and my friend around the mall when my friends stepped in and told him to leave me alone and that I have already have a boyfriend. He got angry called my friend a bytch and told her to stay out it. I just don't get such disrespect and to a woman of his same race at that.
Doen't matter which race the woman is, if she steps on a guys toes like that he'll bite her head off. And miss that's men in general. Awkward men come in all races. He seems like he doesn't take rejection well.

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#16 Aug 30, 2009
doesn't*

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#17 Aug 30, 2009
Mack the Great wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you rather date a white man instead?Not that I'm offended by your refusal to date black men as I can respect it.Just curious.:);)
Yes, I am attracted to white men more and I am glad that you are not offended. Not only that my parents approve better of white men. See?

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#18 Aug 30, 2009
Vega wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what is wrong with a lot of black men, they don't like themselves and so they don't appriciate their own black women. These black men will break their stupid necks to get with any nonblack woman as though that is their salvation. That is why sisters are waking up and getting with other races of men who know how to love and appreciate them better.
I understand some of what you are talking about but it seems you just plain dislike black men.
Truth teller

United States

#20 Aug 30, 2009
Asaki wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, sometimes I just have to walk out of a place to get away for them. Why can't some of them understand that even if I didn't have a bf, I really don't want to date them?
They are very rude and don't seem to understand that no means no. BTW, Asian women are cool. It seems like most of you know what time it is. Very smart.

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#21 Aug 30, 2009
Citiboy wrote:
<quoted text>Doen't matter which race the woman is, if she steps on a guys toes like that he'll bite her head off. And miss that's men in general. Awkward men come in all races. He seems like he doesn't take rejection well.
Sorry but I do think race might have had something to do with it, because he mumbled black bytch as we walked away. Even if I had been attracted before, what makes him think that I would even want to see him again after went so low as to verbally at my girlfriend, another female? Real men don't do that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 107
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 4 min Kara777 6,353
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 4 min African AE 7,585
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Grey Ghost 1,126,768
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 6 min Gmoney AKA Big Go 25,632
why most black women refuses to wear makeup? 7 min Kara777 8
White cops violence towards women & children 10 min Griot 3
Actress name Arlen Martel? (Aug '12) 10 min Chief Afrohawk 5
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr 7New Earth7 95,839
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 1 hr squeezers 279
Why do WM have all the women, power, prestige, ... 1 hr Gargantos 61

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE