Since: Jun 13

Pompano Beach, FL

#1 Jun 21, 2013
I am starting a new group in yahoo.

Level 1

Pompano Beach, FL

#3 Jun 21, 2013
Thats crazy there are black submissive women into black men but my group is for black submissives into kinky sex with white men.
THE RELIC

United States

#4 Jun 21, 2013
Submissive bw are threatened and intimidated by feminazi peer pressure. They are bombarded with terms like door mats, weak, daddy's girls.

HERE IS A SAMPLE
------

JustdroppedIN | Tuesday Mar 1 | Reply

Trice wrote:

I love Moses!:->

Well, give him some of yo poo nanny cause he sholl as hell need some!

Question?

How much do you charge?

http://m.topix.com/forum/afam/TIITT8VUORKIKL5 ...

JustdroppedIN | Apr 4, 2010

Another bytchazzni&&a full of bytchazzness!
united black king

United States

#5 Jun 21, 2013
shanice3 wrote:
Thats crazy there are black submissive women into black men but my group is for black submissives into kinky sex with white men.
greatly said from a very smart black women. just name your group black worship though
http://m.topix.com/forum/afam/TLOG9L1GIG3L518...
united black king

United States

#6 Jun 21, 2013
my bad but either one is cool or whatever you like i guess

Level 1

Pompano Beach, FL

#7 Jun 21, 2013
It is a group for black women to discuss raceplay with white men
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Submissive_Blac...

“White Humanist”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#9 Jun 21, 2013
shanice3 wrote:
I am starting a new group in yahoo.
I'm a white man and I love my black women. Now whether they're submissive or not by nature, they always ended up submissive to me and always will. Lets just say I like to exert the dominant side of me when I'm sexing a women regardless of color. However I do notice that black women love it a bit more then others.
THE RELIC

United States

#10 Jun 21, 2013
Women are sensitive to criticism and HYPERSENSITIVE when other women criticize them. Peer pressure (sisterhood) is a bytch to women.

Imagine a bw thinking sisterhood is a good thing until Psychology Today called them ugly. Where was the white sisters. Dr. Laura wasn't a sister hollering N, N, N but, when it comes to election time and ww want something, they find their bkack sisters and "everytime" there goes the bw.

BEYONCE HOLLER SISTERS RULE THE WORLD TO MAKE HER MONEY BUT, BW OR THE POOREST GROUP IN AMERICA UNTIL IT'S TIME TO VOTE.
Unholy Agathon

Jonesboro, GA

#11 Jun 21, 2013
Paul wrote:
<quoted text> You guys are busted and damaged beyound repaid! Just admit it. You guys truly believes deep down inside we blackmen dont deserve anything like a good submissive blackwoman soo you give it away to your crakkka boy lovers. Now you know why we dont believe a word yall say or take you serious about anything cause your antisocial cowards with no backbones, cause if you did you would checkout those pictures of crakkkas lynching nude blackwomen for a thrill. You guys are the stupidest ugliest manface dykes on this earth.
Didn't you make a post in the ask a black girl thread saying how submissive and feminine a black female stud was to you.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#12 Jun 21, 2013
Paul wrote:
<quoted text>I never met a submissive blackwoman who were into blackmen. Blackwomen are only submissive with white guys. If you think im lying! Just ask them. They think we don't deserve anything nice.
Sir, my parents have been married for decades. My mom is submissive and raised me to be as such. My dad is the head of the household. We are African American.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#13 Jun 21, 2013
Paul wrote:
<quoted text>You guys are busted and damaged beyound repaid! Just admit it. You guys truly believes deep down inside we blackmen dont deserve anything like a good submissive blackwoman soo you give it away to your crakkka boy lovers. Now you know why we dont believe a word yall say or take you serious about anything cause your antisocial cowards with no backbones, cause if you did you would checkout those pictures of crakkkas lynching nude blackwomen for a thrill. You guys are the stupidest ugliest manface dykes on this earth.
Sir, please seek counseling.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#14 Jun 21, 2013
shanice3 wrote:
It is a group for black women to discuss raceplay with white men
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Submissive_Blac...
Ma'am, you need counseling as well.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#15 Jun 21, 2013
united black king wrote:
<quoted text>greatly said from a very smart black women. just name your group black worship though
http://m.topix.com/forum/afam/TLOG9L1GIG3L518...
Sir, your thread seems to be an oxymoron in my opinion.
THE RELIC

United States

#16 Jun 21, 2013
Paul wrote:
<quoted text> I never met a submissive blackwoman who were into blackmen. Blackwomen are only submissive with white guys. If you think im lying! Just ask them. They think we don't deserve anything nice.
Ya got that right

I have seen bw all over America act disrespectful to their husbands or boyfriend and in the next "breath" are cordial to wm.

Take a bw to a restaurant and watch the white waitress establish a bond with the bw. Then watch a black waitress serving a white couple, that ww ain't about to establish schitt, she's protecting the image of her wm.
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#18 Jun 21, 2013
Paul wrote:
<quoted text> I never met a submissive blackwoman who were into blackmen. Blackwomen are only submissive with white guys. If you think im lying! Just ask them. They think we don't deserve anything nice.
MFing Crackaz get all the nice Sistaz and we end up with all the Butch Lesbians. Something wrong with this picture.

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#21 Jun 21, 2013
Only the Muslim woman is truly woman.

“White Humanist”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#22 Jun 21, 2013
Paul wrote:
<quoted text> look who's talking. A fake professional black moron, who claims to be married to a white man constantly on topix praising black d**k pretending your giving advice. Who can't see threw your bs!! Your another one of these submissive crakka load guzzling oreo.
If you carry on like this, eventually your own hate will consume you.

Fix up! And maybe you'll be successful with the ladies.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#23 Jun 21, 2013
Paul wrote:
<quoted text>look who's talking. A fake professional black moron, who claims to be married to a white man constantly on topix praising black d**k pretending your giving advice. Who can't see threw your bs!! Your another one of these submissive crakka load guzzling oreo.
Sir, someone is using my screen name. I don't belittle men regardless of their race, so you're in error.

Now life is to short for you to harbor resentment towards others. Live your life and don't worry about others. Be happy. May God bless you!

Level 1

Pompano Beach, FL

#24 Jun 21, 2013
See this is why you cant post nothin on topix PLEASE !!back on my topic!LOL
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#25 Jun 21, 2013
Darkjaemess wrote:
Only the Muslim woman is truly woman.
A virtuous woman can be found in different religions as well, sir.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Yeah 1,548,253
Why are my opioid epidemic threads being deleted? 11 min Just a thought 7
Why all the hates here? 1 hr T-BOS 15
Why blacks share so many different Women so much 1 hr Rich stars of the... 2
Does anyone else here feel bad for blacks whom ... 1 hr Harrisson 2
black men i know why u bash ur women! 1 hr Harrisson 14
African-American Culture Is Backwards! 2 hr Truthcentric 16
Will Democrats ever win another election? 2 hr Reymundo Mejia Gu... 111
Are liberals getting too unstable? 4 hr Redefined 57
Why Do White People Love Dogs So Much (Aug '14) 8 hr misfit 0676 128