First Prev
of 32
Next Last

“The One You Love To Hate”

Level 1

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#1 Jan 14, 2009
I have just figured out why so many black males are aggressively pursuing white women. If it was only about white women being so called more "feminine" than black women they wouldn't be ending up (so often) with the fact, unattractive, "manly" white women.

It's only because they are trying to "breed the black" out by having mixed race kids who will no doubt grow up to marry whites or other mixed race people but not black and eventually you will have a "white person" with "black lineage".

Sounds unbelievable I know, but there is definately some truth to it. Take Tiger Woods for example. His kids grows up and marries a white guy and their kid marries a white person and you have a white person.

Something to think about.
what

Washington, DC

#2 Jan 14, 2009
Yolanda wrote:
I have just figured out why so many black males are aggressively pursuing white women. If it was only about white women being so called more "feminine" than black women they wouldn't be ending up (so often) with the fact, unattractive, "manly" white women.
It's only because they are trying to "breed the black" out by having mixed race kids who will no doubt grow up to marry whites or other mixed race people but not black and eventually you will have a "white person" with "black lineage".
Sounds unbelievable I know, but there is definately some truth to it. Take Tiger Woods for example. His kids grows up and marries a white guy and their kid marries a white person and you have a white person.
You need to stop the madness. Most biracial people end up with black people. I really don't think you should be here worrying about what BM are doing. Any there aren't sooooo many black men pursuing white women. Only the baby boomer old ones. Young black men usually pursue other black women or brown skin women.

Since: May 07

Fort Washington, MD

#3 Jan 14, 2009
True that Yolanda, but that goes both ways for black women too, especially the ones out in California, that have some serious self-hatred issues over there.

AKJ

“akj”

Level 1

Since: May 08

I love my lil son..:)

#4 Jan 14, 2009
Yolanda wrote:
This is the dummiest sh*it I've ever read....Try again!!

“I am the voice of reason.”

Level 1

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#5 Jan 14, 2009
what wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to stop the madness. Most biracial people end up with black people. I really don't think you should be here worrying about what BM are doing. Any there aren't sooooo many black men pursuing white women. Only the baby boomer old ones. Young black men usually pursue other black women or brown skin women.
In the UK, the higest percentage of interacial marriage, occurs between biracials and whites.

“Not African, we're Orginal!”

Since: Sep 08

The World

#6 Jan 14, 2009
African American arranged marriages:
Arranged marriages have the tradition in African societies for centuries. Even today overwhelming majority of African Americans have their marriages planned by their parents and other respected family-members, with the consent of the bride and groom. Arranged matches were made after taking into account factors such as age, height, personal values and tastes, the backgrounds of their families (wealth, social standing) and the astrological compatibility of the couples' horoscopes.

The institution of marriage amongst Africans is considered a very important one. In general both the parents and the young people feel that since they were older and wiser than their progeny, they would be able to find a suitable match for their children with more prudence than the latter. Although most marriages are arranged, some couples amongst Africans are opting for love marriage in urban areas. Among the overseas Africans, many marriages are still arranged with the assistance of the parents. Even the so-called love marriages amongst African Americans generally happen with the approval of the parents, although their blessing may sometimes be reluctant.

With African Americans/Africans, the marriage is thought to be for life, and the divorce rate is extremely low, 1.1% compared with about 50% for USA. The arranged marriages generally have a much lower divorce rate. The divorce rates have risen significantly in recent years:
"Opinion is divided over what the phenomenon means: for traditionalists the rising numbers portend the breakdown of society while, for some modernists, they speak of a healthy new empowerment for women."

African/African American arranged marriages
Afro Dharma accords paramount importance to marriage between two people found compatible, and on an auspicious day, chosen to be compatible with the bride and the groom, with the blessings of the elders and in the presence of gods, so that the couple will flourish and walk in dharma, and any progeny conceived after such elaborate rituals would be a blessed soul and good human being.
Once the parents of both bride and groom agree with each in which all the relatives and known circle are called from both sides as a witness and to bless, then in that engagement function itself a date is fixed for marriage as per bride and grooms horoscope and astrologically auspicious day, the priest will announce to all that both the family are agreed to the acceptance of marriage of their son/daughter on the particular date. Then in the name of god both the families exchange fruits and cloths as a symbol of happy acceptance.
An auspicious day is chosen in accordance with the religious almanac and the bride and the groom's horoscopes, also if it is moon's phase (ascending is preferred by some) apart from any other logistical consideration.

The wedding is conducted in accordance with African rites and rituals with the invited guests considered to be the 'society' in whose presence the girl is given away in holy matrimony to the boy.

From that moment on, he is to consider himself responsible for fulfilling her smallest of small desires to the biggest of them, to the best of his ability. He promises to be faithful to her and to worship the ground she walks on. She in turn is to treat him as her lord and master, her guide and advisor through good and bad, for the rest of her life. They will only have sex when they are married.
What

Washington, DC

#7 Jan 14, 2009
dee1ite wrote:
<quoted text>
In the UK, the higest percentage of interacial marriage, occurs between biracials and whites.
Interesting, but neither here nor there. UK white people aren't nearly as self-righteous and exclusive as American Whites. I am American so I base my observations of my proximity as do you.

“Billionaire Boys Club”

Stay In Your Own Lane

#8 Jan 14, 2009
Yolanda wrote:
I hope that you are not a grown man or woman because this has got to be the absolute stupidest shyt I ever read on Topix. Your azz backwards theory sounds like something that "Crackhead Bob" from the Howard Stern Show would say after he devised a new way of snorting Extasy, PCP, Coke, Weed, Meth, and a little bit of cough syrup all at once. Kids this is why it is sssooooooooooo important to stay in school!

AKJ

“akj”

Level 1

Since: May 08

I love my lil son..:)

#9 Jan 14, 2009
Philly Ambassador wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope that you are not a grown man or woman because this has got to be the absolute stupidest shyt I ever read on Topix. Your azz backwards theory sounds like something that "Crackhead Bob" from the Howard Stern Show would say after he devised a new way of snorting Extasy, PCP, Coke, Weed, Meth, and a little bit of cough syrup all at once. Kids this is why it is sssooooooooooo important to stay in school!
Read post #4.

“Real Black Men Speak English”

Level 4

Bmore

#10 Jan 14, 2009
Yolanda wrote:
Why is a black man a self hater if he dates a white woman? I'm not getting it?

Level 4

Bmore

#11 Jan 14, 2009
AKJ wrote:
<quoted text>This is the dummiest sh*it I've ever read....Try again!!
I agree baby
what

Washington, DC

#12 Jan 14, 2009
Philly Ambassador wrote:
<quoted text>
lol pure comedy

“Billionaire Boys Club”

Stay In Your Own Lane

#13 Jan 14, 2009
AKJ wrote:
<quoted text>Read post #4.
Dayum! Yeah I guess I should have read that before I got all huffy hunh? THX

Since: Nov 08

Toronto, Canada

#15 Jan 14, 2009
Maybe I'm seeing this all wrong but I understand what the OP is saying. There is a minority of black men who get with white women or even a pass for white mixed woman, not because they think she's the one for them or because she's super feminine, but because they truly believe whiter is better.

I have seen this in the Caribbean as well as Canada. It's easy to tell them because of the type of white or mixed women they end up with. They end up with the trashy ones that the average black man and white man would never look at. And if you ask them why, they'll tell you that they want light skin kids. And they will encourage their kids not to date blacks unless they are white or mixed but very light skin.

It's not that common or anything but it does happen.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#16 Jan 14, 2009
Yolanda wrote:
Maybe some guys are trying to breed out the stupidity that this post represents.

“In the Space Love Demands”

Since: Oct 07

Black Love USA

#17 Jan 14, 2009
Yolanda wrote:
I shudder to say it but for a small group of men this is actually true.

Truly, I have met men who wanted not to be Black or wanted "mixed" kids or who felt their progeny would have better opportunities or they themselves would have better opportunities if they were with a non Black woman.

I don't think this is EVERY Black man in an IR coupling but I have met a few like that.

AND WOMEN TOO...

Level 1

Since: Apr 07

Broomfield, CO

#18 Jan 14, 2009
Yolanda wrote:
Black men aren't just dating white women. Black chicks like you are so hyper-focused on black men dating white women, that you all sound really stupid! It isn't a conspiracy! They just get tired on hearing your constant nagging about shit they can't do anything about!

Level 1

Since: Apr 07

Broomfield, CO

#19 Jan 14, 2009
Philly Ambassador wrote:
<quoted text>
Her being a crackhead isn't that faar from her lifestyle! She used to sell sex to old men when she was 16!...Ask her about how good those adult diapers smelled rubbing against her!

“Billionaire Boys Club”

Stay In Your Own Lane

#20 Jan 14, 2009
Ashland on the 14th wrote:
<quoted text>
Her being a crackhead isn't that faar from her lifestyle! She used to sell sex to old men when she was 16!...Ask her about how good those adult diapers smelled rubbing against her!
Yeah those Depends undergarments with the Geritol smell is enough to turn any sultry woman on! And lets not forget the Gangrene penis these old white dewds have! My gurlies in the nursing and hospice field complain about having to wash some trifling old man all the time!

Level 4

Bmore

#21 Jan 14, 2009
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe some guys are trying to breed out the stupidity that this post represents.
he dribbles, spins, shoots, and he scores. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 32
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
racism owed to penis envy..? 3 min Your worst nightmare 67
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... 4 min darline 48
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 7 min Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 120,928
Since white people have the most dating eligibi... 8 min Your worst nightmare 39
Attention IRBW White men on the 10 min Rock 3
Does anyone sleep 11 min Rock 2
White men raping black women in US common? (Sep '12) 11 min Your worst nightmare 42
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 27 min Servant of YAH 6,251
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 46 min Go Blue Forever 726
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 hr Curious Me 24,619
Even Rapper Drake, Called East African Women, "... 5 hr Yaya 136
•••
Ashburn Dating

more search filters

less search filters

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••