actor mark wahlberg hate's black people
George

Alamo, CA

#21 Apr 8, 2007
ccheeksd wrote:
<quoted text> LMAO hahahaaaa sweetie it is sunday so I can post on my sidekick 2 whenever and wherever I like. You don't like what I said to you because it is the truth, you call it saving the world, I call it trying to inspire people to want better. YOU CAN BE AFRAID OF TELLING PEOPLE THE TRUTH ON HERE BUT I'M NOT, what I'm telling people on here is not harming anybody or other races. You bore me, and I can't be bothered with you. Yes we don't know the person behind the screen but like I said I'll take my chances. I know what I'm doing and what I'm doing outside of topix. Continue doing what your doing and you do you. Oh by the way, shut up and grow up.
But your wrong for tryin to speak for a whole race on a seprate topic your just looking for a debate.And you know if they bein callin you racial slurs if you brought that too the po;itical fourm so you just mess with your own instead.
George

Alamo, CA

#22 Apr 8, 2007
ccheeksd wrote:
<quoted text> LMAO hahahaaaa sweetie it is sunday so I can post on my sidekick 2 whenever and wherever I like. You don't like what I said to you because it is the truth, you call it saving the world, I call it trying to inspire people to want better. YOU CAN BE AFRAID OF TELLING PEOPLE THE TRUTH ON HERE BUT I'M NOT, what I'm telling people on here is not harming anybody or other races. You bore me, and I can't be bothered with you. Yes we don't know the person behind the screen but like I said I'll take my chances. I know what I'm doing and what I'm doing outside of topix. Continue doing what your doing and you do you. Oh by the way, shut up and grow up.
For real though you must be lazy or have bad social skills if you cant tell the people that to their face.
ccheeksd

Redmond, WA

#23 Apr 9, 2007
LMAO to the 2 post ^^^^^ LOL. Ok I'm gonna wrap this up real quick "yes george, you are so right, gosh how are you so smart?*smirk* hahahaha goodbye sweetie, watch out now there are soooo many more white people who hate black people LOL you better watch your back, or maybe this really is news to you ;o)

ECR

Since: Jan 07

Arlington, VA

#24 Apr 9, 2007
George wrote:
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/a rchive/markymark1.html
Oh, he was a hateful and violent young person (I've actually heard about this before), but consider this-Marky Mark (which, in my opinion, is one of the STUPIDEST stage names ever, but back to my point…) achieved fame by adopting an image that was created by black men and performing music that originated with black people. If it weren’t for the black people he professed to hate, he’d probably be broke and living in obscurity somewhere in Boston. Talk about irony...
George

Alamo, CA

#25 Apr 9, 2007
ccheeksd wrote:
LMAO to the 2 post ^^^^^ LOL. Ok I'm gonna wrap this up real quick "yes george, you are so right, gosh how are you so smart?*smirk* hahahaha goodbye sweetie, watch out now there are soooo many more white people who hate black people LOL you better watch your back, or maybe this really is news to you ;o)
I never said that I just dont think "this one" has changed and your wrong you know bein on here dosent help black people so all you can say is "swettie i can do this if i want"true but you still havent acknolged that and you say"swettie how does this help blacks....."when i never said it did and you havent acknolged that your a trooublemaker and you havent acknolged when i say but how does putin black peoples bissnues out in the streets help and you say"swettie i can post what ever i want when ever i want" but you still cant look at the fact that your just going around maken shit up i never said all white people are bad and the way you deffend them relentlesly when i never said i hated one or this one.Swetttie you are clearley ehite.
George

Alamo, CA

#26 Apr 9, 2007
ECR wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, he was a hateful and violent young person (I've actually heard about this before), but consider this-Marky Mark (which, in my opinion, is one of the STUPIDEST stage names ever, but back to my point…) achieved fame by adopting an image that was created by black men and performing music that originated with black people. If it weren’t for the black people he professed to hate, he’d probably be broke and living in obscurity somewhere in Boston. Talk about irony...
Thank you all I wanted was an opinon about this not people acusing me of hating white pepole(which i dont) or how there's more important stuff on(when a million questions about blacks and whites dating iand sexin along with I HATE WHITEY threads dosent help and thiss aint the platform to do it)here to talk about.I thought about that too and i was watchin INSIDE THE ACTORS STUDIO and mark said he had a tato of Bob Mrley do you think he has changed or not.
ccheeksd

Redmond, WA

#27 Apr 9, 2007
LOL HAHAHAAAAA can somebody please hand this dude some glasses hahahaaa he is just not getting it. CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE READ THIS THREAD FROM THE BEGINNING AND TELL ME WHETHER YOU CAN SEE WHAT I'M GETTING AT? Surely somebody must see that in no way am I defending white people LMAO
watitdos little cousin

Paramount, CA

#28 Apr 10, 2007
ccheeksd wrote:
why are there so many more white people that hate black people than black people that hate white people in america?

because there are more white people in america period.

in fact there are 6 times as many white people than black people.

to white america belongs evrything she got and what she got coming.

ccheksd, what goes on and how you feel?

“Guesss Who's Bzzackkk!”

Since: Feb 07

Bronx, NY

#29 Apr 10, 2007
You know what George? I agree with you! EFFFFFF MARK WALBURG! You know what!? Just for those statements he made I am NOT going to pay the note on his mansion this month... Nor am I going to cook his favorite meal! Or even speak to him when I see him at the next premier.

Even if he does or doesnt like Black people, so what!? How does that change my life? How does it change his or yours? You know how many people you're going to have to get used to not liking you?

Is he a political activist? Does he work with Black children? How does his insignificant underwear career affect the state of Black people today? 2 movies, some underwear ads, and a long forgotten rap career.{yawn}. Please tell us why we should care? When I needed to pay bills last month, I didn't get the check from the Mark Walburg foundation.... im so bored i cant cuntinyew, or evn bova wif propa spelln or grammr.bye
George

Discovery Bay, CA

#30 Apr 10, 2007
CaribAmerican Queen wrote:
You know what George? I agree with you! EFFFFFF MARK WALBURG! You know what!? Just for those statements he made I am NOT going to pay the note on his mansion this month... Nor am I going to cook his favorite meal! Or even speak to him when I see him at the next premier.
Even if he does or doesnt like Black people, so what!? How does that change my life? How does it change his or yours? You know how many people you're going to have to get used to not liking you?
Is he a political activist? Does he work with Black children? How does his insignificant underwear career affect the state of Black people today? 2 movies, some underwear ads, and a long forgotten rap career.{yawn}. Please tell us why we should care? When I needed to pay bills last month, I didn't get the check from the Mark Walburg foundation.... im so bored i cant cuntinyew, or evn bova wif propa spelln or grammr.bye
Would you all listen to your self i never said this was the black peoples biggest problem it was just somethin i found and put up and i nver did say ef him i just wanted a real opinion i dont apreciate pepole jumpin too concusion's.
ccheeksd

Redmond, WA

#31 Apr 10, 2007
watitdos little cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
why are there so many more white people that hate black people than black people that hate white people in america?
because there are more white people in america period.
in fact there are 6 times as many white people than black people.
to white america belongs evrything she got and what she got coming.
ccheksd, what goes on and how you feel?
mornin WLC, I'm good sweetie. I totally agree with your statement and I hope you have enough grey matter to comprehend what I'm saying to that daft fool george LOL. What I'm trying to say is WHY THE EFF DO YOU CARE WHAT WHITE PEOPLE THINK OF YOU, ESPECIALLY THAT INSIGNIFICANT IDIOT MARK WAHLBURG? He does not matter and we shoudnt be concerning ourselves with that! So because I'm saying this, his mentaly challenged behind says I am white and am defending white people LOL he is "whitewashed man" the white man has him under his spell good LMAO. So WLC can you see what I'm getting at now?
ccheeksd

Redmond, WA

#32 Apr 10, 2007
LOL carib you are hilarious. This is what I'm trying to tell GEORGE but he is just not getting it. Is he so new to the fact that a lot of white people hate black people? I mean is he really surprised at this new found knowledge? Then he must of grown up in a very protected environment hahahaaaaa. My point to george is that who cares if white people and mark wahlburg hates me for being black? Do I give a damn? No, is Mark wahlberg anybody to be concerning myself with? NO hahahaaa is he significant to my life? No, is he the president of this country? No, SO WHY THE HELL SHOULD I CARE. This is all I'm trying to say. It amazes me that he thinks this is "news" and because I told him that this is not something to care about, and that he is obsessed with the wrong "white" people, he tells me I must be white and that I'm defending them LOL oh boy, brotha is lost. Point is I do not give a sh*t if mark wahlberg hates me because I'm black and neither should anybody else, because this is nothing new and has been happening for decades. He must of though mark was his friend LOL

“Guesss Who's Bzzackkk!”

Bronx, NY

#33 Apr 10, 2007
George wrote:
<quoted text>Would you all listen to your self i never said this was the black peoples biggest problem it was just somethin i found and put up and i nver did say ef him i just wanted a real opinion i dont apreciate pepole jumpin too concusion's.
What's the problem? I was agreeing with you

“Guesss Who's Bzzackkk!”

Bronx, NY

#34 Apr 10, 2007
ccheeksd wrote:
<quoted text> LOL carib you are hilarious. This is what I'm trying to tell GEORGE but he is just not getting it. Is he so new to the fact that a lot of white people hate black people? I mean is he really surprised at this new found knowledge? Then he must of grown up in a very protected environment hahahaaaaa. My point to george is that who cares if white people and mark wahlburg hates me for being black? Do I give a damn? No, is Mark wahlberg anybody to be concerning myself with? NO hahahaaa is he significant to my life? No, is he the president of this country? No, SO WHY THE HELL SHOULD I CARE. This is all I'm trying to say. It amazes me that he thinks this is "news" and because I told him that this is not something to care about, and that he is obsessed with the wrong "white" people, he tells me I must be white and that I'm defending them LOL oh boy, brotha is lost. Point is I do not give a sh*t if mark wahlberg hates me because I'm black and neither should anybody else, because this is nothing new and has been happening for decades. He must of though mark was his friend LOL
Its too late, I already put Marky on punishment.

and look around George, we harrass all stupid posts in the beginning... I am amazed that some of the garbage gets as far as it does. There are much more silly posts than this that come out and we beat it to the ground. The only stupid posts that survive are the interracial ones, and thats because idiot white trolls keep fueling them to the top. Ya dig?
watitdos little cousin

Los Angeles, CA

#35 Apr 10, 2007
ccheeksd wrote:
<quoted text> mornin WLC, I'm good sweetie. I totally agree with your statement and I hope you have enough grey matter to comprehend what I'm saying to that daft fool george LOL. What I'm trying to say is WHY THE EFF DO YOU CARE WHAT WHITE PEOPLE THINK OF YOU, ESPECIALLY THAT INSIGNIFICANT IDIOT MARK WAHLBURG? He does not matter and we shoudnt be concerning ourselves with that! So because I'm saying this, his mentaly challenged behind says I am white and am defending white people LOL he is "whitewashed man" the white man has him under his spell good LMAO. So WLC can you see what I'm getting at now?
alraedy there. light years ahead. i recognize the time and what must be done.

i heard it taught, that a good soilder keeps moving forward.

so press on sister.
George

United States

#36 Apr 10, 2007
<quoted text>
What's the problem? I was agreeing with you
No yuo were bein sarcastic-i mean goddamn i dont know why that other slut/cunt/dick slobbin bicth is tryin turn every one against me i just put somthin up and if every body was concerned about helpin their own they would get off the fuckan computer and head to their local hood and try and reach the kid's instead of actin the way they are.I dont see you rippin up the people sayin-why do black people smell so funny or how come bllacks arent smart or the million of people askin about interracial realstions acting like their's one specific answer.If you dont care then dont care but dont juudge the person who came up with it.
Chris Tucker

United States

#44 Apr 10, 2007
ECR wrote:
<quoted text>
THANK YOU-now see an opinon about a real thing.

“Guesss Who's Bzzackkk!”

Bronx, NY

#51 Apr 10, 2007
This is so beautiful. It show that even in the most dire and desperate of situations, the light of love still shines... Its how most Black people got here today. I am sure our ancestors had to make love happen in even the WORST of times

http://www.american-pictures.com/gallery/usa/...
Darkflower

AOL

#52 Apr 10, 2007
This is so beautiful. It show that even in the most dire and desperate of situations, the light of love still shines... Its how most Black people got here today. I am sure our ancestors had to make love happen in even the WORST of times
http://www.american-pictures.com/gallery/usa/...
Thank you. This made me choke up a little.

“Guesss Who's Bzzackkk!”

Bronx, NY

#53 Apr 10, 2007
Darkflower wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. This made me choke up a little.
beautiful isnt it. I am glad my sharing has affected another person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min NotSoDivineMsM 1,564,361
mexicans are better than negros they work hard ... (Nov '15) 6 min THISISOURCOUNTRY 56
White jokes! 6 min Cubbyfan 32
You CAN NOT tell me this creature is Human! 15 min Rich stars of the... 28
Crakkka jokes 16 min CubbyFan 11
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 31 min Evelyn 797
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 35 min Chalotte 64
News Racism still prevalent 50 years after riots 30 ... 3 hr CheifMac 49
RAW VIDEO: Teens Heckle Drowning Man 3 hr good bye chester 48
More from around the web