of 3
Next Last
George

Alamo, CA

#1 Apr 7, 2007
Darkflower

AOL

#2 Apr 7, 2007
Oh come on. There are enough legit things to worry about without this type of thing.

The court papers are at least 20 years old, and even the Smoking Gun reference is old (references Boogie Nights as due to be released!).

People change.
George

Alamo, CA

#3 Apr 7, 2007
Darkflower wrote:
Oh come on. There are enough legit things to worry about without this type of thing.
The court papers are at least 20 years old, and even the Smoking Gun reference is old (references Boogie Nights as due to be released!).
People change.
Just keep it in consediration(you must be white)that this did happen.Plus I heard on Dir comentarey Mark adlibed some N-bombs in FOUR BROTHERS-yes i know singleton made it and about Shooter and Italin Job-but people dont change like that again you are clearley a white person.
George

Alamo, CA

#4 Apr 7, 2007
Darkflower wrote:
People change.
Plus I never said this was more important than the War or AID and Starvation in Africa or child soldiers(from middle east to African Blood Diamonds) I just found something and decide to put it up you clearley demonstrated your a white man by trying to make it seem like topix is the a reliable news source in the fourm section and i dont see you blasting the people that keep asking the same worn out questions like:"Do black girls like white guys?" "Why do white girls wanna steal black men?" "Are black women into oral" I putting up some stuff with truth in it where they just ask questions where there's no worthy opinon a person could ask "Do Latin Girls Like Indian Guys" and someone will say "Yhea we really do" and it's a 50 YO Alaskian dude.

You must of done the same type of stuff if you would make passes for that type of beahvoier.
Darkflower

AOL

#5 Apr 8, 2007
George wrote:
<quoted text>Just keep it in consediration(you must be white)that this did happen.Plus I heard on Dir comentarey Mark adlibed some N-bombs in FOUR BROTHERS-yes i know singleton made it and about Shooter and Italin Job-but people dont change like that again you are clearley a white person.
It just shows how limited your mindset is that you'd think I just had to be white.

So people don't change? Does that mean that if a black man has been incarcerated as a felon, no one should employ him or want to live near him or be married to him because he'll never be anything other than a felon?

It's fine to be aware, but don't try to encourage other people to be paranoid just because you are.
Darkflower

AOL

#6 Apr 8, 2007
George wrote:
<quoted text>Plus I never said this was more important than the War or AID and Starvation in Africa or child soldiers(from middle east to African Blood Diamonds) I just found something and decide to put it up you clearley demonstrated your a white man by trying to make it seem like topix is the a reliable news source in the fourm section and i dont see you blasting the people that keep asking the same worn out questions like:"Do black girls like white guys?" "Why do white girls wanna steal black men?" "Are black women into oral" I putting up some stuff with truth in it where they just ask questions where there's no worthy opinon a person could ask "Do Latin Girls Like Indian Guys" and someone will say "Yhea we really do" and it's a 50 YO Alaskian dude.
You must of done the same type of stuff if you would make passes for that type of beahvoier.
Oh, did I clearly demonstrate that I was a white man? <looks down shirt at brown breasts>

You know, when you're confident, the aimless topics don't faze you. A confident person makes a comment or two where it's valid, just looks past them, or starts topics that have some substance. That's what you THOUGHT you were doing, but instead you posted something that you didn't look into much further than initial appearance, and that had about as much substance as a supermarket tabloid.

Now, I'm sorry I hurt your feelings (clearly I did), but as I said before, fueling the fires of paranoia and racism in the black community doesn't help us. There are plenty of legitimate things to be concerned about, and this isn't one of them.
George

Alamo, CA

#7 Apr 8, 2007
Darkflower wrote:
<quoted text>
It just shows how limited your mindset is that you'd think I just had to be white.
So people don't change? Does that mean that if a black man has been incarcerated as a felon, no one should employ him or want to live near him or be married to him because he'll never be anything other than a felon?
It's fine to be aware, but don't try to encourage other people to be paranoid just because you are.
Well mister white man sice you brought it up describe those brown breast and were you topless?
Darkflower

AOL

#8 Apr 8, 2007
George wrote:
<quoted text>Well mister white man sice you brought it up describe those brown breast and were you topless?
Wow. Tabloid mentality indeed. I'm done with you.
George

Alamo, CA

#9 Apr 8, 2007
Darkflower wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Tabloid mentality indeed. I'm done with you.
lol Exactley so Ive brought up so many good point's you admit I am right and everything you said was wrong
ccheeksd

Redmond, WA

#10 Apr 8, 2007
George wrote:
<quoted text>Just keep it in consediration(you must be white)that this did happen.Plus I heard on Dir comentarey Mark adlibed some N-bombs in FOUR BROTHERS-yes i know singleton made it and about Shooter and Italin Job-but people dont change like that again you are clearley a white person.
I totally agree with what DARKFLOWER said about you. People like you are poison to our society and its progression from being concerned with mindless things like this. Now some black people that are weak are going to see this and think "that damn cr*cker" instead of thinking "psssh who cares, that aint nothing new, that's not important". You my dear are a slave, sorry to say it but I had to, only a slave would be concerned with something like this. There are more pressing things within our society to be concerned with and the more black people that choose to take this bullcr*p on and get mad about it, the more our society will still have those chains around its neck. Only empowered and enlightened (not through religion) black people who know who they are, where they are coming from and their TRUE history will be looking to make real changes. You are not one of them. I can tell. Stop caring about what insignificant white people like this dude think of you. Educate yourself sweetie and then you will know what is worth getting mad about. Its not this, that's for sure.
George

Alamo, CA

#11 Apr 8, 2007
ccheeksd wrote:
<quoted text> I totally agree with what DARKFLOWER said about you. People like you are poison to our society and its progression from being concerned with mindless things like this. Now some black people that are weak are going to see this and think "that damn cr*cker" instead of thinking "psssh who cares, that aint nothing new, that's not important". You my dear are a slave, sorry to say it but I had to, only a slave would be concerned with something like this. There are more pressing things within our society to be concerned with and the more black people that choose to take this bullcr*p on and get mad about it, the more our society will still have those chains around its neck. Only empowered and enlightened (not through religion) black people who know who they are, where they are coming from and their TRUE history will be looking to make real changes. You are not one of them. I can tell. Stop caring about what insignificant white people like this dude think of you. Educate yourself sweetie and then you will know what is worth getting mad about. Its not this, that's for sure.
I never said Im mad about this im just puttin it out there and people can say what they think about it verses me,I just dont like the fact people are chosing to bash me for putin somethin up I aint the one that did itand I never said I hate Mark I just said I think he is likely the same.

LMAO and as for me bein a "Slave"you just demonstrated you are white by using that it's one thing to say I live in the past or I need to get over it but it is another too say Im a slave a slave is someone who was brought to a place from their home or had it ambushed and had their foot cut off if they touched a white girl or got whipped if they didnt like the name Tobey Im just a dude that found somethin put it up and wanted too see people's opinon instead of me for reporting somethin thats rare and old but I AM NOT A SLAVE.And no black person would usethat term to some one on the web over some ol police record you guys take stuff too heart too much.
George

Alamo, CA

#12 Apr 8, 2007
Darkflower wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said people dont or cant change Im all for it but I just stated my opinon that I dont think so and your just jumping acroos the board I never did say-again-this was sssssssoooooooo important my point was just it's funny that quite a handful of white people's pre-fame dirty laundry is race related like Micheal Richards appeard in BLACKFACE in a movie from the 80s(same decade this happend)and it was just somethin to put up.

THE POINT OF ME SHOWING THIS WAS NOT TOO SAY IT IS THE DOWNFALL OF THE BLACK COMUNITY BUT TOO SEE PEOPLES THOUGHTS I STATED MY OPINON THIS AINT ABOUT ME.
ccheeksd

Redmond, WA

#13 Apr 8, 2007
Not at all george, I am black Aaaaalllllll the way honey. You are a slave in my eyes because its not the fact that you are putting this out there for people to see it, its why you are doing it. Tell me, what exactly do you want people to do with this knowledge you have bestowed on us? Honey I haveearnt my history and my past, I know what the "white" man has done, but I am not going to sit and dwell on it, I'm going to use that knowledge and better myself and try to improve my communtiy by educating others about their past. I am not interested in what insignificant white people like mark wahlburg thinks of me as a black person. White people like that do not matter to me, what matters to me are MY PEOPLE. The only white people I need to be concerned with is the ones in politics because they run this country. This is why you are a slave, you are too concerned with the wrong white people. I am not interested in living up to the white ideal or intergrating into his society, I will co-exist but I am not interested in his world. I don't hate white people, I hate the whit politicians who have no concern for my people. There are good white people out there obviously, I know a few, even some on here. But in order for the our communtiy to progress we need to stop being obsessed with the white man and worry about ourselves, because the white man in power does not give an eff about you, neither does mark wahlburg. I want ot see us build our own economy, our own "black" towns, the chinese, italians, jews did it so why can't we. We need to stop looking to the white man for guidance on how we should live our lives, that's why our community is so effed up. But I see this and I'm going to help as much as I can. You are not helping, your a hindrance, just like 50cent and co are, jesse jackson and al sharpton are. Marcus Garvey and Malcolm x is who we need to look to for guidance. This is why me as a black woman is calling you a slave my brotha, I'm trying to wake you us, and if I have to be harsh to do that then that's what I will do because that's what real sistas do.
Oshow

Alamo, CA

#14 Apr 8, 2007
ccheeksd wrote:
Not at all george, I am black Aaaaalllllll the way honey. You are a slave in my eyes because its not the fact that you are putting this out there for people to see it, its why you are doing it. Tell me, what exactly do you want people to do with this knowledge you have bestowed on us? Honey I haveearnt my history and my past, I know what the "white" man has done, but I am not going to sit and dwell on it, I'm going to use that knowledge and better myself and try to improve my communtiy by educating others about their past. I am not interested in what insignificant white people like mark wahlburg thinks of me as a black person. White people like that do not matter to me, what matters to me are MY PEOPLE. The only white people I need to be concerned with is the ones in politics because they run this country. This is why you are a slave, you are too concerned with the wrong white people. I am not interested in living up to the white ideal or intergrating into his society, I will co-exist but I am not interested in his world. I don't hate white people, I hate the whit politicians who have no concern for my people. There are good white people out there obviously, I know a few, even some on here. But in order for the our communtiy to progress we need to stop being obsessed with the white man and worry about ourselves, because the white man in power does not give an eff about you, neither does mark wahlburg. I want ot see us build our own economy, our own "black" towns, the chinese, italians, jews did it so why can't we. We need to stop looking to the white man for guidance on how we should live our lives, that's why our community is so effed up. But I see this and I'm going to help as much as I can. You are not helping, your a hindrance, just like 50cent and co are, jesse jackson and al sharpton are. Marcus Garvey and Malcolm x is who we need to look to for guidance. This is why me as a black woman is calling you a slave my brotha, I'm trying to wake you us, and if I have to be harsh to do that then that's what I will do because that's what real sistas do.
Well if you in to politics go to that fourm see the problem is you getin too sensetive about all this you said"I know some good white people out there eveing on here" the problem is you taken this shit too seriouse these aint people you know there people sitting behind a desk with nothen to do if you consider some people you meet on here "friends" or "nice people" you really need to hit a club or a bar.Stop tyrin make this into a bigger thing than it is you say not worrying about somethin holds "us" back but staying on the inernet dosent help.Agaian your maken this into a whole bigger thing this is topic.com where you put a topic up and talk about it your too presuptioues I never said this is gonna help black people it was a simple fact that you choose to make into another speech of"what we need to do as a comunity is........"It is nothen about that.This and Mark are two diffrent thing's.Topic is not meant to be the home ground where we fix over 100 years of genocide and self destuction and if you think this is the grounds to help real problems again your wrong.And it isnt the March or Obama getin elected it is within black house hold's this is just ssome shit to put up that you had to slip into the role youv been acustome to playing the"well there's bigger stuff than this guy like......."and maken out of the blue asumption's.

lol What real sitas do this aint a after school program or a comunity ralley/orginazer it is a spot to put stuff up at.Topic is really a bad place to talk about black bissnues anyways you dont hear other races putin there bissnues out the window and why dont you name those white polticians(other than bush)and not to me but on the political fourms and tell them what it is you dont like.
George

Alamo, CA

#15 Apr 8, 2007
I mean im George lol just George.
ccheeksd

Redmond, WA

#16 Apr 8, 2007
George you have missed my point totally. What mark wahlberg thinks about black people is not important, straight up. Why do we focus on things like this, he is insignificant and really shouldn't be given the time of day because HE DOESN'T MATTER. This thread will insite more hatred from people and we don't need that. You are absolutely right, for the AA communtity to progress it does start at home, you are totally correct about that. Parents have the kids of the future and if they don't nurture, educate and instill pride in their kids then we will always have problems. A single aren't family can do it just a well as a 2parent family, but it will be harder, but none the less it still needs to be done. Your right I guess I don't know people behind the screen, but hey I'll take my chances. You see I'm not interested in fighting with you, and yeah me calling you a slave may have been harsh but I'm not sorry for it. I'm saying being whitewashed will get us nowhere, and I can talk about ANYTHING on this forum if it concerns the AA community, including politics :o) your not hearing what I'm saying at all, you wanna fight me LOL hahahaaa and that's cool. Rather than hear me out, you wanna run me away to another forum, why? Because you don't want to hear something that is true? And by the way sweetie I've just come back from a trip to the uk and am getting involved with the communtitym mainly the youths of today. So don't worry about me. I'm not gonna ask you what you are doing, seems like your doing your part with this thread right here. You can continue to fight me and darkflower saying that we are white, oooohhh well that's cool, it doesn't affect me LOL I will do me and you do you , maybe one day we will see eye to eye. I'm not interested in going into battle with you, its a waste of my time.
ccheeksd

Redmond, WA

#17 Apr 8, 2007
Sorry I meant *single parent
MrDarryl

Ossining, NY

#18 Apr 8, 2007
George wrote:
<quoted text>lol Exactley so Ive brought up so many good point's you admit I am right and everything you said was wrong
Are you in the 3rd grade? I'm having flashbacks.
George

Alamo, CA

#19 Apr 8, 2007
ccheeksd wrote:
George you have missed my point totally. What mark wahlberg thinks about black people is not important, straight up. Why do we focus on things like this, he is insignificant and really shouldn't be given the time of day because HE DOESN'T MATTER. This thread will insite more hatred from people and we don't need that. You are absolutely right, for the AA communtity to progress it does start at home, you are totally correct about that. Parents have the kids of the future and if they don't nurture, educate and instill pride in their kids then we will always have problems. A single aren't family can do it just a well as a 2parent family, but it will be harder, but none the less it still needs to be done. Your right I guess I don't know people behind the screen, but hey I'll take my chances. You see I'm not interested in fighting with you, and yeah me calling you a slave may have been harsh but I'm not sorry for it. I'm saying being whitewashed will get us nowhere, and I can talk about ANYTHING on this forum if it concerns the AA community, including politics :o) your not hearing what I'm saying at all, you wanna fight me LOL hahahaaa and that's cool. Rather than hear me out, you wanna run me away to another forum, why? Because you don't want to hear something that is true? And by the way sweetie I've just come back from a trip to the uk and am getting involved with the communtitym mainly the youths of today. So don't worry about me. I'm not gonna ask you what you are doing, seems like your doing your part with this thread right here. You can continue to fight me and darkflower saying that we are white, oooohhh well that's cool, it doesn't affect me LOL I will do me and you do you , maybe one day we will see eye to eye. I'm not interested in going into battle with you, its a waste of my time.
What the hell are you takin about tryin to run you to another fourm im just sayen this is not the "topic" if you dont got nothen to sat about this I dont see why your on here and as for the take my chances I could be anything from a 14year old korean boy to 67 year old jewish lady who felt like puttin somethin up so again if you really are black I dont see why you would use the inernet to try and inspire and educate people when all the people you are talkin about arent on here there lookin at naked girls and bumpin music and on myspace and youtube and evein if those people were here they wouldnt be on this fourm so if you tryin change the world dont go tellin other people all our problems or what it is we need to do-it aint we the onley race with problems its we the onley one who puts them out in the open-go to a comunity center or atart aftershool program and walk to them since if that really is your goal you need to stop messin with this and get off the computer and talk to the youtth or get with bill cosby or what ever but putin every thing out there so people of other race's can here it isnt it they dont need to be knowin that.It aint gonna kill anybody but it hurts more that it helps.
And what does someone like Mark Wahlberg mean too me?not alot i just found somethin to put up and it's up if you say im posion you probaley been sipen that posioncause putin facts up and putin black people bissnuess out in the streets are to diffrent things and yall the ones who chose to get at me problem is you guys are always looking for"well that dosent matter the bigger picture is that in our comunity......"speech and no one ever said this was a bigger issue their two completley diffrent things.And the place this has on the AA fourm is it aint putin peoples bissnues ou there no it dosent help black people at all but better realize that yet another white person has a history with messin with black peoples.Topic is the worst place in the world to change anything.
ccheeksd

Redmond, WA

#20 Apr 8, 2007
George wrote:
<quoted text>What the hell are you takin about tryin to run you to another fourm im just sayen this is not the "topic" if you dont got nothen to sat about this I dont see why your on here and as for the take my chances I could be anything from a 14year old korean boy to 67 year old jewish lady who felt like puttin somethin up so again if you really are black I dont see why you would use the inernet to try and inspire and educate people when all the people you are talkin about arent on here there lookin at naked girls and bumpin music and on myspace and youtube and evein if those people were here they wouldnt be on this fourm so if you tryin change the world dont go tellin other people all our problems or what it is we need to do-it aint we the onley race with problems its we the onley one who puts them out in the open-go to a comunity center or atart aftershool program and walk to them since if that really is your goal you need to stop messin with this and get off the computer and talk to the youtth or get with bill cosby or what ever but putin every thing out there so people of other race's can here it isnt it they dont need to be knowin that.It aint gonna kill anybody but it hurts more that it helps.
And what does someone like Mark Wahlberg mean too me?not alot i just found somethin to put up and it's up if you say im posion you probaley been sipen that posioncause putin facts up and putin black people bissnuess out in the streets are to diffrent things and yall the ones who chose to get at me problem is you guys are always looking for"well that dosent matter the bigger picture is that in our comunity......"speech and no one ever said this was a bigger issue their two completley diffrent things.And the place this has on the AA fourm is it aint putin peoples bissnues ou there no it dosent help black people at all but better realize that yet another white person has a history with messin with black peoples.Topic is the worst place in the world to change anything.
LMAO hahahaaaa sweetie it is sunday so I can post on my sidekick 2 whenever and wherever I like. You don't like what I said to you because it is the truth, you call it saving the world, I call it trying to inspire people to want better. YOU CAN BE AFRAID OF TELLING PEOPLE THE TRUTH ON HERE BUT I'M NOT, what I'm telling people on here is not harming anybody or other races. You bore me, and I can't be bothered with you. Yes we don't know the person behind the screen but like I said I'll take my chances. I know what I'm doing and what I'm doing outside of topix. Continue doing what your doing and you do you. Oh by the way, shut up and grow up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 3 min yisarel 136,119
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min rocket625 1,396,336
loretta lynch meets with bill Clinton 15 min Drilling for the ... 5
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 17 min Tom Clancey 319
Al Qaeda: Orlando Shooter Should Have Targeted ... 19 min Absimil 14
The KKK making a comeback, going after coons ag... 22 min NubianSunset 15
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 24 min Marcus Washington 1,535
Eurafrica 37 min Ahmed 69
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 42 min larryX 46,603
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 2 hr thetruth 32,719
Mudshark and c00n on Judge Judy. 4 hr Oh No You Di-nt 48
More from around the web