It's Time For the Strong Black Men Le...

It's Time For the Strong Black Men Left In America To Go Underground

Posted in the African-American Forum

Blacks Are Worthless

Miami, FL

#2 Oct 20, 2013
White Power!!!

“NWO Abolitioners”

Level 2

Since: May 08

Alnitak, Alnilam And Mintaka

#5 Oct 20, 2013
Blacks Are Worthless wrote:
White Power!!!
Yes, Topix ("The H*ll Mouth") Is EXTREMELY Negative And It WILL Adversely Affect Your Karma If You Allow Yourself To Fall Down To Curbside, Gutter Level Of Communication The Zionist & Government Employed Agents Are Attempting To Reduce You To;

And It's POINTLESS To Try To Communicate With Racists B/C Their Minds Are Already Made Up And Are Closed,(Along With Their Hearts).

When I First Came To This Site I Was Literally Nauseated By The Degree Of Pure hatred I Saw Exhibited.

"I don't come here to get the "news." That would be like looking for diamonds in a pigsty. No, I come here to use the tools of the Internet against the powers-that-be as long as it's here."

IGNORANCE Is A Major Tool Being Used To Destroy This World, I TRY To Combat It With Information,(Information Is Power), By Making Truthful And Informative Threads/Posts.

If They Read Them,(HOPEFULLY, They'll Be More Informed Than They Were Before They Read Them), Then They Read Them, If They Don't, Then They Don't, But At Least I Try, And I Don't Feed Into The Ignorance Or Position Myself To Be A Vessel For THEIR hatred.

Peace!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Zimbabwe: Civil War Countdown 🇿🇼 1 min Capitalism Forever 2
Why do young upper and middle class Blacks 1 min Casio 3
What Race Has Better Fighters, Non-black Or Black? 1 min the boundaries of... 79
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min RoxLo 1,641,152
Racism in America (May '17) 4 min Paul 996
White Pride Month: Penecillin 6 min Capitalism Forever 7
News We must grapple with the historical roots of pr... 6 min Casio 10
Do you guys ever get tired of posting the same ... 8 min Got_Rope 32
THREE WORDS USED TO DESCRIBE WHITES. kir sucka 14 min spooklevel10009 31
Can America Become 80% White Again? 37 min LOL 660
I love black women and hate white women 1 hr SlayWithTheTruth 53
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 2 hr Marcus Washington 289
More from around the web