Wealthy African BILLIONAIRES

Wealthy African BILLIONAIRES

Posted in the African-American Forum

“You may call me pat”

Level 3

Since: Jun 12

Nairobi, Kenya

#1 Oct 7, 2013
It's quite shocking really that there are very few extremely wealthy individuals in Africa while millions wallow in ectreme poverty in mama Africa.

The sad reality is that Africans themselves will not assist each other. The black race will not assist each other. We could do alit if we black people from all over the world collectively came up with innovative ways to pull our brothers and sisters out of poverty. The other races are laughing at us.

Please read this:

http://mobile.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-244...

“You may call me pat”

Level 3

Nairobi, Kenya

#2 Oct 7, 2013
Sorry for the typos. My LG touch keypad is not really user friendly.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#3 Oct 7, 2013
Your right Patricia black people neve help each other get to the top. I was actually researching billionaires by race and I see that Asians and Arabs beat black people. I know we can do better than this.

“Education is a key to success.”

Level 6

Since: Sep 11

Proud graduate! Woohoo!

#4 Oct 7, 2013
Just black people? No, this is how the wealthy are in general. Even in the U.S., only a few control a large share of the wealth.

There is no reason why this phenomenon would be any different in the countries of Africa.

“You may call me pat”

Level 3

Nairobi, Kenya

#5 Oct 7, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
Your right Patricia black people neve help each other get to the top. I was actually researching billionaires by race and I see that Asians and Arabs beat black people. I know we can do better than this.
You are right.

Thanks for understanding.

“You may call me pat”

Level 3

Nairobi, Kenya

#6 Oct 7, 2013
Obvious Trollette wrote:
Just black people? No, this is how the wealthy are in general. Even in the U.S., only a few control a large share of the wealth.
There is no reason why this phenomenon would be any different in the countries of Africa.
Yes but black people are so disunited really.

It's unhealthy.

“You may call me pat”

Level 3

Nairobi, Kenya

#8 Oct 8, 2013
Delusional ^
Albert B

London, UK

#9 Oct 8, 2013
Obvious Trollette wrote:
Exactly. Those poor and diseased people keep giving birth, creating more poor and diseased people they know they can't afford to raise or feed. IMO they need to be left to starve and die out instead spreading.

“Education is a key to success.”

Level 6

Since: Sep 11

Proud graduate! Woohoo!

#11 Oct 8, 2013
-patricia- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes but black people are so disunited really.
It's unhealthy.
I disagree. All people of Asian descent are not united (for example, observe the history between China and Japan); neither are Europeans (i.e. the World Wars).

No race of people are "united."
Blacks Are Worthless

Miami, FL

#12 Oct 8, 2013
-patricia- wrote:
Sorry for the typos. My LG touch keypad is not really user friendly.
You black African natives have no viable source of income & I guess that's why you people exist on a steady diet of jenkem but how can you afford a cellphone? Does American based foreign aid supply you with that stuff because you don't have the intelligence or technology to make those phones yourselves.I mean does Africa even have electricity? I'm not trying to be racist or anything but this video is all I know about Africa.

www.youtube.com/watch...
parinty

Voorhees, NJ

#13 Oct 8, 2013
yea my opinion on it is that blacks should date outside of the race As much as possible..

to gain power or something..

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#14 Oct 8, 2013
Gaddafi the president of Libya was trying to unify Africa only to be killed by foreign white governments :(

Level 3

Location hidden

#15 Oct 8, 2013
We have to infiltrate the high positions of the superpowers to spread the wealth among our people. This is the only way. If our men would leave thuglife alone and educate themselves we could compete for those powerful positions.

“You may call me pat”

Level 3

Nairobi, Kenya

#16 Oct 8, 2013
Blacks Are Worthless wrote:
<quoted text>
You black African natives have no viable source of income & I guess that's why you people exist on a steady diet of jenkem but how can you afford a cellphone? Does American based foreign aid supply you with that stuff because you don't have the intelligence or technology to make those phones yourselves.I mean does Africa even have electricity? I'm not trying to be racist or anything but this video is all I know about Africa.
www.youtube.com/watch...
yawn..
Darkness Falls

Houston, TX

#17 Oct 8, 2013
-patricia- wrote:
It's quite shocking really that there are very few extremely wealthy individuals in Africa while millions wallow in ectreme poverty in mama Africa.
The sad reality is that Africans themselves will not assist each other. The black race will not assist each other. We could do alit if we black people from all over the world collectively came up with innovative ways to pull our brothers and sisters out of poverty. The other races are laughing at us.
Please read this:
http://mobile.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-244...
Innovation is about bring ideas to life using creativity. Africans have never had the intelligence or the spark of creativity necessary to advance beyond their savage, cannabalistic, downtrodden, malaria infested, meager third world existence.
Darkness Falls

Houston, TX

#18 Oct 8, 2013
Kola_Koca wrote:
Gaddafi the president of Libya was trying to unify Africa only to be killed by foreign white governments :(
Unify Africa? ROTFLMAO!!!! He would have had a better chance of herding cats.
Dud Fivers

London, UK

#21 Oct 9, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
so the billionaires are rich? good lord I would never have guessed. and the answer to why there are not very many black billionaires is because you are several thousand years behind us. that is just a fact, not racism.

“You may call me pat”

Level 3

Nairobi, Kenya

#22 Oct 9, 2013
Darkness Falls wrote:
<quoted text> Innovation is about bring ideas to life using creativity. Africans have never had the intelligence or the spark of creativity necessary to advance beyond their savage, cannabalistic, downtrodden, malaria infested, meager third world existence.
Go spread your hate elsewhere.

Level 3

Location hidden

#24 Oct 9, 2013
Darkness Falls wrote:
<quoted text> Unify Africa? ROTFLMAO!!!! He would have had a better chance of herding cats.
You never have anything of value to say. You obviously know nothing but herding cats ;)
Black Rule

Markham, Canada

#28 Oct 9, 2013
Crakkas are pissed and angry because their world is crumbling around them.

Africa is growing fast economically. You White CaveApes are the past and you are about to extinct.

The future is Africa and Asia. Non Humans (Whites/Crakkas) can't stand it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IR love BW WM 6 min Tamale 22
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,252,704
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 7 min Marcus washington 991
Slave Importation Ban of 1810 7 min Inbred Blacks 1
Whiteys are D E S P E R A T E to project their ... 8 min Tae Yang 1
rapper tyga becomes the latest rapper in tranny... 8 min Lotus Fury 4
Yemen's crisis worsens 9 min selina london 130
All women prefer white men 16 min mekruli 5,218
Chicago convulsed by another violent weekend 19 min KIP 36
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Gmoney 34,417
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 1 hr PolakPotrafi 2,449
More from around the web