Guess The Race: Slaughtered MILLIONS of Natives!!!!

Posted in the African-American Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 94 Comments Last updated Apr 10, 2013
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Frank

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

You guessed it...the WHITE race!
Anwar

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

They slaughtered at least 10 Million native Americans and they are unrepentant about it. As a matter of fact they celebrate the massacre during Thanksgiving.
claspp

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

well Native Americans had lack slaves anway so whatever white man beat everyone up .. or something..

whatever..
claspp

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

sop native americans had black slaves..

on the other hand it is still kinda dumb that the whole of natives was so destroyed.. and there are almost none left..

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Anwar wrote:
They slaughtered at least 10 Million native Americans and they are unrepentant about it. As a matter of fact they celebrate the massacre during Thanksgiving.
You are so full of shit you stink! There wasn't 10 million natives.
AndThen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
Guess who's killed the most... period. Men! Wow, ALL you men should be chastised for the evil deeds of others in the past and present who had the same gender as you. Sounds stupid right?

Since: Apr 13

The Man For the FUTURE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

The white race cannot live harmoniously with anyone.

They are the only race of creatures who are just PURE EVIL.
Frank

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

AndThen wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess who's killed the most... period. Men! Wow, ALL you men should be chastised for the evil deeds of others in the past and present who had the same gender as you. Sounds stupid right?
The title of this thread is "Guess the Race"...not "Guess the Gender".

Stay on the topic, please.

The Man For the FUTURE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

If we (the BLACK RACE), weren't the TRUE RACE OF PEOPLE FROM CREATION, WHY SPEND ALMOST 500 YEARS DEMONIZING AND TEARING US DOWN?...When in fact no one gives two fks about whites.
AndThen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text> The title of this thread is "Guess the Race"...not "Guess the Gender".
Stay on the topic, please.
Yes I understand the topic, Frank. Just wanted to give you a similar example of what you are suggesting in this thread.
Frank

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Joe Chit wrote:
<quoted text>You are so full of shit you stink! There wasn't 10 million natives.
No, white boy!!!!

YOU'RE the one who's "full of sh*t"!

Like Chief Sitting Bull said, "White man speak with forked tongue!"

http://espressostalinist.wordpress.com/genoci...

GENOCIDE AND DENYING IT: WHY WE ARE NOT TAUGHT THAT THE NATIVES OF THE UNITED STATES AND CANADA WERE EXTERMINATED

Death Toll: 95,000,000 to 114,000,000

American Holocaust: D. Stannard (Oxford Press, 1992)-“over 100 million killed”“[Christopher] Columbus personally murdered half a million Natives”

“Hitler’s concept of concentration camps as well as the practicality of genocide owed much, so he claimed, to his studies of English and United States history. He admired the camps for Boer prisoners in South Africa and for the Indians in the wild west; and often praised to his inner circle the efficiency of America’s extermination – by starvation and uneven combat – of the red savages who could not be tamed by captivity.”

– P. 202,“Adolph Hitler” by John Toland

Native Americans have the highest mortality rate of any U.S. minority because of U.S. action and policy. The biggest killers though were smallpox, measles, influenza, whooping cough, diphtheria, typhus, bubonic plague, cholera, and scarlet fever. All imported by the Europeans colonists.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6n92sDmQj1...

http://www.whale.to/c/nativeamericangenocide8...
Frank

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

AndThen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I understand the topic, Frank. Just wanted to give you a similar example of what you are suggesting in this thread.
I'll tell you what...

There are several threads entitled "Guess the race" which were created to demonize BLACK MEN, which this thread was created in response to.

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TNAJ5JBMK8DL1...

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TKF079N1N5OTI...

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TTU4R435S851U...

Take your "similar examples" to those WHITE DEVILS threads!!!!!

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Black - Elite wrote:
If we (the BLACK RACE), weren't the TRUE RACE OF PEOPLE FROM CREATION, WHY SPEND ALMOST 500 YEARS DEMONIZING AND TEARING US DOWN?...When in fact no one gives two fks about whites.
You're an idiotic racist with nothing of value to say. Obviously your head is empty except for your impotent racist rage.

You're a loser and worthless to society. You accomplish nothing with your empty hatred, fool.

Seek therapy.

The Man For the FUTURE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiotic racist with nothing of value to say. Obviously your head is empty except for your impotent racist rage.
You're a loser and worthless to society. You accomplish nothing with your empty hatred, fool.
Seek therapy.
Before you go on your ignorant tirade, history isn't 500 years old.

Europeans made this cut-off point to play with weak minded white racist jackarses like you.

You are scared of the who are the true rulers from the Foundations of this world.

God NEVER CREATED THE WHITE MAN, WHITE WOMAN...

HE CREATED THE BLACK MAN AND BLACK WOMAN. THEN ARE ALL OTHER RACES FROM.

ALL ANCIENT IMAGES AROUND THE WORLD POINTS TO US BLACKS BEING SUPREME AND HANDED TO YOU MATHEMATICS AND SO FORTH.

But ofcourse, what do you know, other than being racist.

I bet you have no clue of your own existence.

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Black - Elite wrote:
<quoted text>
Before you go on your ignorant tirade, history isn't 500 years old.
Europeans made this cut-off point to play with weak minded white racist jackarses like you.
You are scared of the who are the true rulers from the Foundations of this world.
God NEVER CREATED THE WHITE MAN, WHITE WOMAN...
HE CREATED THE BLACK MAN AND BLACK WOMAN. THEN ARE ALL OTHER RACES FROM.
ALL ANCIENT IMAGES AROUND THE WORLD POINTS TO US BLACKS BEING SUPREME AND HANDED TO YOU MATHEMATICS AND SO FORTH.
But ofcourse, what do you know, other than being racist.
I bet you have no clue of your own existence.
You're full of hot air.
I'm no racist, you blithering fool, but you certainly are with your idiotic black supremacist notions.

You truly know nothing of history or science, foolish little racist sputtering boy.

All ancient images do what? LOL...

Get an education before you attempt to step to me, boy.

The Man For the FUTURE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
You're full of hot air.
I'm no racist, you blithering fool, but you certainly are with your idiotic black supremacist notions.
You truly know nothing of history or science, foolish little racist sputtering boy.
All ancient images do what? LOL...
Get an education before you attempt to step to me, boy.
You seek that i get an "Education", yet said nothing that's relevant to what i posted.

My "hot air", couldn't be refuted by you, though.
Frank

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Anwar wrote:
They slaughtered at least 10 Million native Americans and they are unrepentant about it.
Similarly, serial killer Ted Bundy showed no remorse for the women and girls her RAPED, TORTURED, and MURDERED!!!!!

These RACIST WHITE DEVILS are PSYCHOTIC AS HELL!!!!!

http://vanessawest.tripod.com/bundy.html

Ted Bundy

Excerpt: "Bundy himself was not the suave, handsome young man gone wrong the media is so bent on portraying him as. He was a brutal manipulator who murdered at least thirty-six women over the span of nearly five years. He promised time and again to reveal the location of his victims, and then reniged when the time came to tell the truth. Bundy could not tell the truth. He was unrepentant to the end."
Frank

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Sorry for the typo in my previous post. I will post it again.
Anwar wrote:
Similarly, serial killer Ted Bundy showed no remorse for the women and girls he RAPED, TORTURED, and MURDERED!!!!!

Ted Bundy

Excerpt: "Bundy himself was not the suave, handsome young man gone wrong the media is so bent on portraying him as. He was a brutal manipulator who murdered at least thirty-six women over the span of nearly five years. He promised time and again to reveal the location of his victims, and then reniged when the time came to tell the truth. Bundy could not tell the truth. He was unrepentant to the end."

“I've got a GREAT idea!”

Since: Mar 13

Let's BUZZ Lower Manhattan....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
BLACK PEOPLE kill each other each year in America at a higher number than the ENTIRE history of lynching in this country. Think about that for a moment and it should sadden and sicken every decent person reading this. Not the racist whites who killed Emmett Till, not the police, not the Klan, not white supremacists, no......

......it is BLACK PEOPLE who kill each other each year in America at a higher number than the ENTIRE history of lynching in this country.

In 2007 in America, there were over 7300 Black-on-Black murders in America. In the entire recorded history of racial lynchings against Blacks there were only about 5,000. So we are killing ourselves!

http://www.blackplanet.com/news/article_comme...
Zee

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Similarly, serial killer Ted Bundy showed no remorse for the women and girls her RAPED, TORTURED, and MURDERED!!!!!
Ted Bundy
So the poster AndThen was correct. Women should hate all men because of what Ted Bundy did in addition to how men treated women in the past.

Anyway, what does Ted Bundy have to do with this topic? Do you believe that Ted Bundy was racist? And if so, are you implying that all racists are serial killers?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••