Black women, leave our white men ALONE

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Debby

Philadelphia, PA

#1 May 23, 2011
I'm sick and tired of looking at all these desperate sluts on youtube begging for a WM. Go to your own men. Just because they aren't as good as a WM doesn't entitle you to OUR men. You bytch and complain that we're taking your men, but look at you, blowing kisses to any WM who will look at you. Stick with your own men, Shaniqua! WM don't want you.

xSainTx
Level 1

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#2 May 23, 2011
Debby wrote:
I'm sick and tired of looking at all these desperate sluts on youtube begging for a WM. Go to your own men. Just because they aren't as good as a WM doesn't entitle you to OUR men. You bytch and complain that we're taking your men, but look at you, blowing kisses to any WM who will look at you. Stick with your own men, Shaniqua! WM don't want you.
For the record, WM date out more than any other group of men, so maybe you should be talking to them about this as well. Just a thought..........

“American Gymnosophist”

Level 5

Since: Jan 11

Estados Unidos

#3 May 23, 2011
lol @ Shaniqua.
Debby

Philadelphia, PA

#4 May 23, 2011
xSainTx wrote:
<quoted text>
For the record, WM date out more than any other group of men, so maybe you should be talking to them about this as well. Just a thought..........
WM who date out are a vast minority. There are far more BW seeking a WM than vice versa.
whatever

United States

#5 May 23, 2011
Debby wrote:
Then stop chasing african american men for their penises and having mixed babies. YYou guys started getttiing in their territoryy fiirst so I guess Black women are returning the favor.
Anti-Chaos

San Francisco, CA

#6 May 23, 2011
Debby wrote:
<quoted text>WM who date out are a vast minority. There are far more BW seeking a WM than vice versa.
Mostly bw are using wm as a smoke screen it's really for mental punishing the bm and hiding all the lesbianism in the blk community ...sweety

xSainTx
Level 1

Location hidden

#7 May 23, 2011
Debby wrote:
<quoted text>WM who date out are a vast minority.
False.
Debby wrote:
There are far more BW seeking a WM than vice versa.
True.
Debby

Philadelphia, PA

#8 May 23, 2011
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Then stop chasing african american men for their penises and having mixed babies. YYou guys started getttiing in their territoryy fiirst so I guess Black women are returning the favor.
No, actually, it was the BW who started it during slavery, sticking their disgusting booties out for massa while cleaning the house.
Debby

Philadelphia, PA

#9 May 23, 2011
Anti-Chaos wrote:
<quoted text>Mostly bw are using wm as a smoke screen it's really for mental punishing the bm and hiding all the lesbianism in the blk community ...sweety
I'm not your sweety, moon cricket. Learn your place.
whatever

United States

#10 May 23, 2011
Debby wrote:
<quoted text>No, actually, it was the BW who started it during slavery, sticking their disgusting booties out for massa while cleaning the house.
No it wasn't moron, it was actually white men who were sticking their penises in BW by force. You need to read your history idiot because it was actually these white slave mastters wives who started it. Any time your men wanted sexnyou refused so you told your men to pu their sexual desires on BW by force. So I would blame you guys if you had left you legs open for your horny men then they wouldn't have been raping BW like crazy
Anti-Chaos

San Francisco, CA

#11 May 23, 2011
Debby wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not your sweety, moon cricket. Learn your place.
your probably a white boy anyway..and it was just a phrase so don't get your dandruff up ...Bw don't give a damn about whitey give them a better offer and there running to a thug or drug dealer anyway ..blk women are mercenaries when it comes to relationships for the most part ..who's got the best deal and makes me foam at the mouth with revenge for pay and that's the way I will run....
whatever

United States

#12 May 23, 2011
Stop running after BM then BW will leave WM alone, FOOL
whatever

United States

#13 May 23, 2011
You are crazy you want your men for yourselves and to be getting dipped by BM but you get angry when a WM dips on a BW LOL. One thing I know about your men is they don't give a damn what anybody says thhey do what they want and are not loyal to nobody not even their women; especially the way they run after asian women. You better take you anger on asian women becauuse they are the ones snatching your men idiot
Anti-Chaos

San Francisco, CA

#14 May 23, 2011
Debby wrote:
You would do better to ask this question of the Asian women that way you might actually get a wm ..this way your only delusional
tracy

Potsdam, NY

#15 May 23, 2011
lol, I don't believe "Debby" is real. Another instigator. First of all, most women with that name spell it DEBBIE. Second, come on....Shaniqua????? Third, it sounds completely fabricated.

"Debby" isn't real....
Debby

Philadelphia, PA

#16 May 23, 2011
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
No it wasn't moron, it was actually white men who were sticking their penises in BW by force. You need to read your history idiot because it was actually these white slave mastters wives who started it. Any time your men wanted sexnyou refused so you told your men to pu their sexual desires on BW by force. So I would blame you guys if you had left you legs open for your horny men then they wouldn't have been raping BW like crazy
Those filthy slave whores were happy to be massas pet. They loved every second of it. Just like the BW of today, who can't get enough white dyck. It must really burn you up that your women were happy to leave you working the fields while they slutted around the house in their skimpy little rags, begging for massa's attention.
Debby

Philadelphia, PA

#17 May 23, 2011
Anti-Chaos wrote:
<quoted text>your probably a white boy anyway..and it was just a phrase so don't get your dandruff up ...Bw don't give a damn about whitey give them a better offer and there running to a thug or drug dealer anyway ..blk women are mercenaries when it comes to relationships for the most part ..who's got the best deal and makes me foam at the mouth with revenge for pay and that's the way I will run....
So you admit BW are gold digging sluts, and who has all the gold? WM! So you nogs need to get out there and curb your women.
Debby

Philadelphia, PA

#18 May 23, 2011
whatever wrote:
You are crazy you want your men for yourselves and to be getting dipped by BM but you get angry when a WM dips on a BW LOL. One thing I know about your men is they don't give a damn what anybody says thhey do what they want and are not loyal to nobody not even their women; especially the way they run after asian women. You better take you anger on asian women becauuse they are the ones snatching your men idiot
Only the fat WW who cant get a WM date BM, and only the nerdy WM who can't get a WW date AW. No one is snatching our men, only scraping the bottom of our barrel.

xSainTx
Level 1

Location hidden

#19 May 23, 2011
tracy wrote:
lol, I don't believe "Debby" is real. Another instigator. First of all, most women with that name spell it DEBBIE. Second, come on....Shaniqua????? Third, it sounds completely fabricated.
"Debby" isn't real....
Of course not. Debby is obviously a black woman. What other group of women talk and act so masculine.
Debby

Philadelphia, PA

#20 May 23, 2011
tracy wrote:
"Debby" isn't real....
Most women with your name spell it TRACIE. What's your point?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min No Contest 1,583,127
News POLL: Most Black Americans Don't Want Confedera... 16 min EMMETT TILL 52
So you blacks really think us Asians are on you... 24 min Terresa 27
Fck America and fck Americans foreigners are fr... 26 min Wavy Ricky 3
448 murders in Shitcago so far this year 26 min Ugly monkeys 13
A BM invented the Telescope? 30 min Ugly monkeys 3
Trump will pardon Joe Arpaio tonight. Another ... 53 min Harrisson 10
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 3 hr youll shoot your ... 247
Is there any intelligence at all among the blac... 5 hr Harrisson 40
Rape by Cop 7 hr The Power Of Mast... 48
Tomi Lehren dating a Black Man!!!! 8 hr Redefined 136
More from around the web