why do blacks love ribs,chicken and g...
BlackAmericanPri ncess

Naperville, IL

#22 Sep 14, 2007
I like ribs and fried chicken. Kool aid is good-NOT grape, I like tropical punch kool aid.

Since: Jul 07

Philadelphia, PA

#23 Sep 14, 2007
SoulMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop Lying, you have grease and proccessed foods in your DNA
Are you deaf??? I just STARTED going to WHOLE FOODS and TRADER JOES not too long ago. Their foods are fresher.

Philadelphia, PA

#24 Sep 14, 2007
I like organic foods. I just started eating some.

“I've got my eye on you, Cracka”

Since: Mar 07

Lathrup Village, Michigan

#25 Sep 14, 2007
White people like chicken and all flavors of soft drinks just as much as black people. Go to any bar tonight, and you will see throngs of crackers eating chicken wings as fast as they can be delivered to their tables. Chicken is delicious. Now, I'm not a kool-aid drinker. However, if I had a large family, it would certainly be an excellent economical alternative to pop (soda to those of you in whichever parts of the country where this is said). Plus, kool-aid is a source of vitamin C.

Now, riddle me this boy-nitwit, why to crackers like mayonnaise and raw meat? Unlike chicken and kool-aid, upon which everyone can agree, mayo and bloody beef are repugnant.

“Engaged :)”

Since: Aug 07

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#27 Sep 15, 2007
SoulMan wrote:
<quoted text>
OOOOO.....THAT'S DEEP!.........lol
BrooklynJoao

Atlanta, GA

#28 Sep 15, 2007
My name Toby wrote:
Don't yall hate it when yall go to foe-in country and day aint any uh dis?
Hiya Toby! "I sho hate da see dat yo mammy ain't teach you no sense".

I have 2 questions for you:

1. WTF is "foe-in"?
2. Why the hell aren't you out trying to solve world hunger or something instead of worrying about who's drinking grape fuckin Kool-Aid?

Ciao!:)
Issa

Troy, OH

#29 Sep 15, 2007
BrooklynJoao wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya Toby! "I sho hate da see dat yo mammy ain't teach you no sense".
I have 2 questions for you:
1. WTF is "foe-in"?
2. Why the hell aren't you out trying to solve world hunger or something instead of worrying about who's drinking grape fuckin Kool-Aid?
Ciao!:)
1 - foreign
2 - meh

Ribs are good, pork chops are good. Kool-aid is flavored piss.
BrooklynJoao

Atlanta, GA

#30 Sep 15, 2007
SoulMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude!?!

DNA, or deoxyribonucleic acid, is the hereditary material in humans and almost all other organisms.

The information in DNA is stored as a code made up of four chemical bases: adenine, guanine, cytosine, and thymine. Human DNA consists of about 3 billion bases, and more than 99 percent of those bases are the same in all people.

Question:

Would you please explain to me what the fuck DNA has to do with greasy foods, or any food in that matter?

Thanks! Ciao!:)
BrooklynJoao

Atlanta, GA

#31 Sep 15, 2007
Issa wrote:
<quoted text>
1 - foreign
2 - meh
Ribs are good, pork chops are good. Kool-aid is flavored piss.
lol Okay! Got it thanks.
Shanequa

Lewisville, TX

#32 Sep 17, 2007
Blacks like 'orange drink'. When I was 16, I worked at McDonald's drive-thru. When I heard a black person ordering a value menu, I just pushed the 'orange' button for their drink without asking. I only had to change the drink choice a couple of times. Also, when blacks would order breakfast, I would immediately add jelly to the order. As I would give the blacks their breakfast, they would ask for jelly. I would say, "It's already in the bag."
SoulMan

Chicago, IL

#33 Sep 17, 2007
BrooklynJoao wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude!?!
DNA, or deoxyribonucleic acid, is the hereditary material in humans and almost all other organisms.
The information in DNA is stored as a code made up of four chemical bases: adenine, guanine, cytosine, and thymine. Human DNA consists of about 3 billion bases, and more than 99 percent of those bases are the same in all people.
Question:
Would you please explain to me what the fuck DNA has to do with greasy foods, or any food in that matter?
She has a fat gene so shes "attracted too those foods" Duh!! Mr. Nutty Proffessor
Shanequa

Lewisville, TX

#34 Sep 17, 2007
BrooklynJoao wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude!?!
Question:
1 percent of 3 billion is ALOT. Do the math.

“Red doesn't exist In my world”

Level 1

D.C.

#35 Sep 17, 2007
I eat it cause it's delicious and nutritious! I'm not genetically predisposed to like fried chicken!
cville_baddog

Charlottesville, VA

#36 Sep 17, 2007
these posts are rediculous. how can people waste so much of thier time with this...and then one guy has the audacity to give a sciene lesson....too funny
cville_baddog

Charlottesville, VA

#37 Sep 17, 2007
*science* guess i should proofread

“You are by what you do!”

Level 1

Since: Apr 07

Seattle, WA

#38 Sep 17, 2007
My name Toby wrote:
Don't yall hate it when yall go to foe-in country and day aint any uh dis?
Can someone please help me decipher CRAZY!!

Level 1

Since: Apr 07

United States

#39 Sep 17, 2007
I see white people grinning from ear to ear on those KFC commercials!

“Ra'Saan Kadafi Kanati”

Since: Mar 07

CHICAGO,IL

#40 Sep 17, 2007
I Yeetit bloody wrote:
<quoted text>
You's gots some problem wid raw meat and mayonaisse? ah' love mah' steaks rare! Right on! ya' look likes de type dat wouldn't hesitate diggin' into some supa fine bloody snatch! Right on!
Got your b!tch a##!!!You just gave yourself you racist crackhead bast#rd!What black person you know eat raw meat like medium rare steaks and burgers you blood suckin cannibal!The word snatch! what AA person do you know that uses that word?
KIZZY

AOL

#41 Sep 17, 2007
I likes watta melin

“No thank you.”

Since: Sep 07

Corpus Christi/ Houston

#42 Sep 17, 2007
Ashland on the 14th wrote:
I see white people grinning from ear to ear on those KFC commercials!
I do too. I also see some white people grinning from ear to ear because some black people are actually entertaining this damned nonsense. "Ribs and grape cool aid"....trite. It's all so tired, I don't even get upset about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Julia 1,643,199
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 3 min Cigar Face 26 361
Lasagna For Thanksgiving? 7 min LMR 8
List Of Sinclair Stations Soon To Air Pro-Trump... 13 min T-BOS 6
Reired basketball star Ray Allen had a downlow ... 15 min Reymundo Mejia Gu... 3
I feel like I can't be with a white guy if he's... 21 min Reymundo Mejia Gu... 37
Why do black girls get with white guys? 27 min Dixieeland 105
Why do people say racist white guys have sex wi... 4 hr Cigar Face 26 85
More from around the web