White women are way stronger than Bla...

White women are way stronger than Black women!

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
TellMeWhy

United States

#1 Mar 18, 2010
As a black woman, I see this clearly.

White women aren't the ones living in poverty, letting bums knock them up, degrading themselves by not being natural (wearing ridiculous weaves, etc.)

Now GRANTED, white women are not all that. There are more of them on welfare than black women, but don't forget... a bigger percentage of black women are on welfare.

Yes, white women are notorious for abortions, but I suppose they believe it's better to do that than to bring a child into the world with no means to raise it.

I understand that the "standard of beauty" is molded after them, but lets be honest.... black women are the most beautiful in the world. Why are we not showing it?

There are plenty of fat ass white women, but a greater amount of them workout than the amount of black women who work out.

Why is that? Even if you can't afford to go to a gym, why not go running in a safe place? Why not do situps and pushups instead of watching TV?

And besides that, white women eat WAY healthier than the average black woman. Put down the fat back and eat a salad every once in a while.

I am noticing however, that more and more black women are getting up to par with, and surpassing white women. We need to encourage more sisters to live healthy lifestyles.

But as a whole, the only thing sisters have going for us over other women is education. Most black women do go to college.

White women back in the day started their own movement to free themselves from white men. Why shouldn't we do the same?

By freeing themselves, they actually proved to be a great HELP to themselves, their men, and their race.

If you love yourself, black men, and the black race, then we need to get together and form a movement for BLACK WOMEN ONLY.

Will black women as a whole ever grow up?
TellMeWhy

United States

#2 Mar 18, 2010
And don't even talk about the STD stats.

Overall I believe there are more white women with curable STDs, like crabs, the clap, etc... But black women are 20 times more likely to have HIV AIDS!!!!!!!!!

Why is this? Because black women are too trusting, and for some reason don't want to make a man use a condom.

You want to stick to black men? Fine, that's your choice. But what you need to realize is that black men are the leading carriers of HIV AIDS in America, meaning that as a black woman who sleeps with black men, you are more at risk to be exposed than any other woman.

Honestly, I believe white women are way more promiscuous than black women, it's just that they have the common since to use condoms.

Black women, we need to empower and work on ourselves. Let black men do the same amongst themselves. THAT'S how we will form a superior community/race.
TellMeWhy

United States

#3 Mar 18, 2010
By no means am I saying that white women have went through more than black women.

No human being on this earth is stronger MENTALLY than black women as a whole.

What I mean by this thread is that white women are acting as if they are stronger. It's time for us to take a few pages out of their book.
Anna Lisa

Demotte, IN

#4 Mar 18, 2010
U r a loser. U need to get a life whitey.
MR_youtoo

Houston, TX

#7 Mar 18, 2010
remeber this BlackChick......

Thread where she gets X POSED! http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TK3S01T9NOITB ...
Black women will pose as White men(and many others) on websites to make them appear loved and to slander the Black Mans name

Just another jealous black feminazi little girl, whos daddy disowned her pathetic ass. So everything she has said or will said has been discredited. All her little stories about rape and murder by Black men are faker than the weave on her nappy head. "

Just because you come back with a different name doesn't change the fact that anything you say is creditless. Your a lying snake that had a couple idiots on here fooled for a little while, but your reign has ended.

SUISIDE IS AN OPTIION. The same goes for you other Black feminazis too. Statistically most of ya'll are going to die lonely anyway.
MR_youtoo

Houston, TX

#9 Mar 18, 2010
BM are the ones who need to wake up and smell the coffee. These Black feminazi are only here to to hold us back while they continue to progress. Notice everytime a Good Black Man is sucessful there is always a sh*t talking, coniving, scandulous, BW out there trying to condemn him down to her level. BM are starting to get the memo, leaving you black feminazis in the 70% lonely category.
Linda

Netherlands

#10 Jul 24, 2011
Hi everybody,

Im a white girl and i wanted to let you all know that i found a page on facebook were it says that black girls are stronger then white girls. it seems to be a nice forum were you can discuss this. I think black women are stronger if it comes to wrestling fighting and so on...but as a white girl i must say that i can get affraid of angry black women even though i love them :). Check out the grouppage:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php #!/pages/Black-girls-are-stron ger-than-white-girls/126525737 417633

Linda
Kayla

United States

#11 Oct 22, 2011
There are a lot of overweight and obese white women in this country.

White women are becoming single mothers at higher rates than any other women because white men are divorcing them at higher rates. White women are behind the curve in the workforce because as soon as they get married they stop working. A white man I work with is resentful of his white wife because she trapped him by getting pregnant. He married her she stopped working and started demanding material possessions. He wants to divorce her because she's an annoying shrew and he's resentful because she trapped him. White women are annoying and put so much pressure on their husbands to spend money they don't have just to keep up appearances.

White women are not stronger than black women. White women just have nasty attitudes and they are extremely rude!!!! white women are ignorant. A white woman aggressively in front of me, I then aggressively got in front of her and she backed off. When white ppl show aggression you must be more aggressive with them because they automatically think they can bully. White women are verbal bullies. They don't get that a black woman wiill physically attack if a white woman tries to bully.

White women are the *hores of the world, everyone knows this. White men like asian women better than white women so now white women are trying to take over black men. They are so desperate a white woman will date a 12year old. White women are sick in the head.

blacksexyman82

Montgomery Village, MD

#12 Nov 22, 2011
White women deal with drama and sheet better.
John

Fredericksburg, VA

#13 Nov 22, 2011
lulz

sorry I can't think of a better answer.
lelele87

UK

#14 Nov 26, 2011
White woman go to the gym because they are obsessed with keeping slim, black woman are satisfied with how they look and not a lot of them need to go to the gym neither are they obsessed with being a size zero :)
Tamara

United States

#15 Dec 8, 2011
blacksexyman82 wrote:
White women deal with drama and sheet better.
WRONG!! White women have low self esteem so they will deal with your drama and "sheet" period.

Level 1

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#16 Dec 8, 2011
Tamara wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG!! White women have low self esteem so they will deal with your drama and "sheet" period.
Wrong! Not all white women have low self esteem.....I'm just sayin

Level 6

Since: May 07

San Jose, CA

#17 Dec 9, 2011
franks wifey wrote:
<quoted text>
And not all white women have higher self esteem either. So why make up stuff about a group people such as this topix poster did? People always assume someone is like a damn blueprint of the last black or white person they've incountered. Stop labeling people based off their skin color and see people as individuals for once.
blacksexyman82

Montgomery Village, MD

#19 Dec 9, 2011
blk women let words get to them, and they EAT their pain away, thats why 70% of them are obese or overweight.
linda

Netherlands

#21 Dec 15, 2011
Hi everybody,

Im a white girl and i wanted to let you all know that i found a page on facebook were it says that black girls are stronger then white girls. it seems to be a nice forum were you can discuss this. I think black women are stronger if it comes to wrestling fighting and so on...but as a white girl i must say that i can get affraid of angry black women even though i love them :). Check out the grouppage:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php #!/pages/Black-girls-are-stron ger-than-white-girls/126525737 417633

Linda

Level 4

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#22 Dec 15, 2011
TellMeWhy wrote:
White women aren't the ones living in poverty, letting bums knock them up, degrading themselves by not being natural (wearing ridiculous weaves, etc.)
Now GRANTED, white women are not all that. There are more of them on welfare than black women, but don't forget... a bigger percentage of black women are on welfare.
Yes, white women are notorious for abortions, but I suppose they believe it's better to do that than to bring a child into the world with no means to raise it.
I understand that the "standard of beauty" is molded after them, but lets be honest.... black women are the most beautiful in the world. Why are we not showing it?
There are plenty of fat ass white women, but a greater amount of them workout than the amount of black women who work out.
Why is that? Even if you can't afford to go to a gym, why not go running in a safe place? Why not do situps and pushups instead of watching TV?
And besides that, white women eat WAY healthier than the average black woman. Put down the fat back and eat a salad every once in a while.
I am noticing however, that more and more black women are getting up to par with, and surpassing white women. We need to encourage more sisters to live healthy lifestyles.
But as a whole, the only thing sisters have going for us over other women is education. Most black women do go to college.
White women back in the day started their own movement to free themselves from white men. Why shouldn't we do the same?
By freeing themselves, they actually proved to be a great HELP to themselves, their men, and their race.
If you love yourself, black men, and the black race, then we need to get together and form a movement for BLACK WOMEN ONLY.
I guess, you feminists have nothing else to come up with then, hahahahah!

Old Bridge, NJ

#23 Dec 15, 2011
TellMeWhy wrote:
dummy...
Petra

United States

#24 Dec 26, 2011
franks wifey wrote:
<quoted text>
Studies have shown that black women have higher self-esteem than white women.
Blackwoman

Hayward, CA

#25 Jan 3, 2012
TellMeWhy wrote:
You are so full of shit, with yours stupid stereotypes,and racism. You are a very mentally disturbed individual, who lacks an education big time. As an educated black woman, I find this post to be very obnoxious.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min VetnorsGate 1,564,727
BM are the exact opposite of what they believe ... 4 min Got_Rope 3
Do you black people really think you're normal... 4 min KIP 6
Glit-toss results in good glit, Prison, lol. 4 min Crated and Shippe... 12
2019 will mark 400 years of the "Negroe" in Ame... (Dec '10) 6 min Due 70
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 7 min KIP 114
Can Blacks Be Impartial And Trusted Enough To ... 7 min Satan-Abuser of H... 64
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 37 min Dudley 817
Dan Snow: OJ is still so handsome. 4 hr Truth 38
More from around the web