Muhammad Ali speaks against racial mi...

Muhammad Ali speaks against racial mixing, do you agree?

Created by BM4BW on Mar 10, 2012

181 votes

Click on an option to vote

YES - RACE MIXING IS WRONG

NO - RACE MIXING IS OK BY ME

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
BM4BW

Bicester, UK

#1 Mar 10, 2012
this the video

&fe ature=player_embedded

man speaks sense for real.

Jahx
Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#2 Mar 10, 2012
I'm against mixing with white people.
But all other races I don't see any problem.
BM4BW

Bicester, UK

#3 Mar 10, 2012
Jahx wrote:
you should be true to your black race. only a black woman can truly satisfy a black man.
You donkey humper

Daventry, UK

#4 Mar 10, 2012
Jahx wrote:
You described intimately how you'd like sex with farm animals on the other thread so make your mind up just who or what you want to hump, you retard.

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

#5 Mar 10, 2012
All the women he dated was mixed. Laila Ali's mother was a creole. He was honored in Ireland, because his great grandfather was from their.
GoodLook

Detroit, MI

#6 Mar 10, 2012
Jahx wrote:
That's stupid most of the other races don't want to mix with black either because their trying to be white.lol

All blacks have to do is do not mix with any other races. Let the other races disappear into a mongrel stew.

Most white's are mongrels and don't even know it. Jews are Semitic and not really white and they mix with pure Europeans.

Italians and Spaniards carry the negro gene because of the moor conquest of Europe. And yes Arab carry the negro gene to.lol

Eastern Europeans are nothing but Eurasians. White Latinos are not honest about being latino and the are mixing with pure white's like crazy. We not even talking about white men and asian women it's a wrap for the purity of the white man.

And I forgot about all of the arab muslims marrying white european women in Europe.

And yet are race still have millions of pure blooded Africans in Africa. So let the world turn into a bunch of mongrels it will only make things worse for them.
Pan-Africanist

Dallas, TX

#7 Mar 10, 2012
Muhammad Ali the boxer's mom was mulatto and many men named Muhammad Ali have been mixed with HUGE amounts of european/semitic wtf?!

“It really don't matter”

Level 4

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#8 Mar 10, 2012
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
All the women he dated was mixed. Laila Ali's mother was a creole. He was honored in Ireland, because his great grandfather was from their.
Did you ever think He dosent want to mix with ppl who appear non-black. Idk what Laila Mother looks like but its just thought. And what is it with you and the mixed(or somthng like that) threads?

“The Love Below”

Level 8

ATL

#9 Mar 10, 2012
Coca-Cola Body wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever think He dosent want to mix with ppl who appear non-black. Idk what Laila Mother looks like but its just thought. And what is it with you and the mixed(or somthng like that) threads?
Im speaking genetics. Im black, but I spoke of admixture within the black race, but how we are still black and are considered black. I speaking of the difference in characteristics between africans and black americans at times, not to cause division. He also made a statement when he went to africa, "Africans need some white blood" as well.

“It really don't matter”

Level 4

Location hidden

#10 Mar 10, 2012
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
<quoted text>Im speaking genetics. Im black, but I spoke of admixture within the black race, but how we are still black and are considered black. I speaking of the difference in characteristics between africans and black americans at times, not to cause division. He also made a statement when he went to africa, "Africans need some white blood" as well.
LmFao @ Ali...

If you want to be considered mix then go ahead and classify yourself as that. It's just somthng I observed you do.

“The Love Below”

Level 8

ATL

#11 Mar 10, 2012
Coca-Cola Body wrote:
<quoted text>
LmFao @ Ali...
If you want to be considered mix then go ahead and classify yourself as that. It's just somthng I observed you do.
Ad mixed, meaing something else is in the blood line, not a direct mixed. Im black.

“The Love Below”

Level 8

ATL

#12 Mar 10, 2012

“It really don't matter”

Level 4

Location hidden

#13 Mar 10, 2012
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
<quoted text>Ad mixed, meaing something else is in the blood line, not a direct mixed. Im black.
Ok? thnks for the brief knowledge I guess somthng I alrdy knew but the Statement still stands.
Pan-Africanist

United States

#14 Mar 10, 2012
Laila ali is mixed her Mom is creole and her grandma is mulatto that makes her atleast 3/8 nonblack but she can claim black.

Dundee, UK

#15 Mar 11, 2012
Jahx wrote:
I don't understand that at all.Either you're against race mixing or not.Since "mixed isnt black" according to African Americans, that would mean a person who is Asian/Black is no different from a person mixed with white/black.
I think you[ maybe not you personally]have this idea that Asians/Latinos etc are not racist therefore these Cablinasian/Blasian children are going to be more loyal to black people.Tiger Woods vs Barack Obama disproves this theory even if it just one example.

Europe

#16 Mar 11, 2012
Pan-Africanist wrote:
Muhammad Ali the boxer's mom was mulatto and many men named Muhammad Ali have been mixed with HUGE amounts of european/semitic wtf?!
Muhammad Ali is at least 85 yrs of age.Mulattos were classified as black in those days.Not like in 2012 where you call us Zebras.

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#17 Mar 11, 2012
Kimmy85 wrote:
<quoted text>Muhammad Ali is at least 85 yrs of age....
No - no that old. He was still fighting in the 70s!
Nord is the best race

Abu Dhabi, UAE

#18 Mar 11, 2012
Seriously black people don't mix with whites and destroy your genes.
You all have pure black genes that isn't found anywhere else.

Europe

#19 Mar 11, 2012
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
No - no that old. He was still fighting in the 70s!
My apologies,that is good to know.The younger he is the longer he will be around,God willing.
Shane

Stafford, Australia

#20 Mar 11, 2012
Great speech by Mr Ali.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghost 1,536,179
White women are extremely jealous of bw! 13 min 2 Dogs 51
Indian Wh0rs are the Biggest Race-traitors on t... (Dec '14) 13 min Big Daddy 7
Why do American Blacks think they're Egyptians? (Apr '12) 15 min thetruth 3,703
Is Zoe Saldana a sellout? (Dec '14) 15 min Big Daddy 52
Kip - In Africa! 21 min Big Daddy 1
What would happen if blacks were given their ow... 24 min 2 Dogs 228
Black women want kids with that GOOD HAIR 28 min Big Daddy 36
Why Some Black Women Love White Men (May '07) 29 min 2 Dogs 11,232
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 1 hr KIP 230