Should the black men of today be cast...

Should the black men of today be castrated?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Positive people.”

Since: Jun 08

north little rock arkansas

#1 Jun 25, 2008
After looking at the state of the black family today,and the way these black men dont seem to have a problem with abandoning their seed,should he be kept from reproducing children?it has been proven time and time again that he is not going to stop,and ultimatley the children are the ones who will suffer.they will not marry these women that they inpregnate not allowing the children to have a honorable place in the world,they go from state to state and city to city making babies and thats it,just make them and leave.his out has always been"blame every thing on the women",walk down any inner city in america and see how these children are hurting because of no love from a father,no instruction or support from a father,mama working long hours to stay off of the bread line and no man to take up the slack,what say you about this subject?
Tim John

Spokane, WA

#2 Jun 25, 2008
denita d wrote:
After looking at the state of the black family today,and the way these black men dont seem to have a problem with abandoning their seed,should he be kept from reproducing children?it has been proven time and time again that he is not going to stop,and ultimatley the children are the ones who will suffer.they will not marry these women that they inpregnate not allowing the children to have a honorable place in the world,they go from state to state and city to city making babies and thats it,just make them and leave.his out has always been"blame every thing on the women",walk down any inner city in america and see how these children are hurting because of no love from a father,no instruction or support from a father,mama working long hours to stay off of the bread line and no man to take up the slack,what say you about this subject?
Should White men be? After looking at all of the stories in the news where White men are sleeping with their daughters and forcing them into makeshift prisons out of their own homes, you do better saying this claim about White men. Which is worst incest, rape, false imprisonment or dead beat dads? Look at the polygamist churches where full grown White men, so called Mormons are sleeping with children - Your question makes and absolute fool of you, when considering Whites.
truth bringer

AOL

#3 Jun 25, 2008
denita d
we should castrate you baboon

“Positive people.”

#4 Jun 25, 2008
bump

“Positive people.”

#5 Jun 25, 2008
Tim John wrote:
<quoted text>
Should White men be? After looking at all of the stories in the news where White men are sleeping with their daughters and forcing them into makeshift prisons out of their own homes, you do better saying this claim about White men. Which is worst incest, rape, false imprisonment or dead beat dads? Look at the polygamist churches where full grown White men, so called Mormons are sleeping with children - Your question makes and absolute fool of you, when considering Whites.
so what you telling me for,go to a catholic priest or tell jerry springer I really could care less,I have read some of your posts before, you dont even like black people,now you want to take the aattention away from this discussion and put it on yourself,not going to happen...good-bye.

“Male Dog!!”

Since: Mar 08

Gwynn Oak, MD

#6 Jun 25, 2008
denita d wrote:
bump
You've finally gone off the deep end.

Do you love your sons at all, or pity them. How can you type such nonsense, and look your sons in the eye.

Do they know that their mother hates them?

If your sons are great then CELEBRATE them as the examples as to what good parenting can do. Instead you spend your time attacking them,and making their future a difficult one.

Should Black men be castrated. With mothers like you, they already have.

Level 1

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#7 Jun 25, 2008
denita d wrote:
I saw "awww shut up" its getting old with the black men bashing.

“the ONE AND ONLY OC ;)”

Since: Apr 08

trust no imitators ;)

#8 Jun 25, 2008
denita d wrote:
castration? are you serious? wow...

i cannot believe that i am actually reading that a black woman is suggesting that black men be castrated. and is on top of that asking for a serious discussion regarding limiting the sexual reproductivity of any group of people.

i really thought i had seen it all on topix.

SMH.

“A HUGE C-I-A-R-A FAN!”

Since: Apr 08

Flashing Lights Chicago, IL

#9 Jun 25, 2008
HELL NO, my baby need his balls lol!!!!

AKJ

“akj”

Level 1

Since: May 08

I love my lil son..:)

#10 Jun 25, 2008
denita d wrote:
How about we cut your ball's off & shove them in your mouth!!!!!!!

216 Elite

“Mad Izm”

Since: Mar 08

Northfield, OH

#11 Jun 25, 2008
denita d wrote:
See....this is why...nevermind i can't even address this, because i'll end up sayin some shit that would get me charged for threats over the net...so i'll leave this BS alone....YOU MOFO ARE A COMPLETE WASTE OF A BLACK WOMAN....but as i stated to others....you're more than likely a white man, i know this for a fact....no bw would say some BS like this!!!

THIS IS WHY YOU WHITES AND YOU IR PIECES OF SHIT WILL ALWAYS BE TRASH TO ME...because of things like this, in which a lot of these white trash with their arms around our bw probably sneakily feel and have racists thoughts similar to this, yet have a f***in bitter and lost bw cradled huggin their weak asses!!

Black And Proud Forever
candy-man

AOL

#12 Jun 25, 2008
Katarzna_Domin86 wrote:
HELL NO, my baby need his balls lol!!!!
lmao
candy-man

AOL

#13 Jun 25, 2008
this is better than jerry springer, lmao
silver effect

United States

#14 Jun 25, 2008
216 Elite wrote:
<quoted text>See....this is why...nevermind i can't even address this, because i'll end up sayin some shit that would get me charged for threats over the net...so i'll leave this BS alone....YOU MOFO ARE A COMPLETE WASTE OF A BLACK WOMAN....but as i stated to others....you're more than likely a white man, i know this for a fact....no bw would say some BS like this!!!

Black And Proud Forever
"threats over the net" <----which is as far as you'll ever get anyway, but don't let yourself get outta control and start shootin people.
silver effect

United States

#15 Jun 25, 2008
Tim John wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.local6.com/news/16261965/detail.ht...

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#16 Jun 25, 2008
216 Elite wrote:
<quoted text>See....this is why...nevermind i can't even address this, because i'll end up sayin some shit that would get me charged for threats over the net...so i'll leave this BS alone....YOU MOFO ARE A COMPLETE WASTE OF A BLACK WOMAN....but as i stated to others....you're more than likely a white man, i know this for a fact....no bw would say some BS like this!!!
THIS IS WHY YOU WHITES AND YOU IR PIECES OF SHIT WILL ALWAYS BE TRASH TO ME...because of things like this, in which a lot of these white trash with their arms around our bw probably sneakily feel and have racists thoughts similar to this, yet have a f***in bitter and lost bw cradled huggin their weak asses!!
Black And Proud Forever
Denita is certainly black. Leave the whites out of your family feud. She has something stuck in her craw about black men and has had an ongoing fight with more than a few on topix. Maybe burnt a few times. Who knows......
CPTCALLAMITY

Falls Church, VA

#17 Jun 25, 2008
No but mothers with no accountability for their own decisions should STFU.
truth bringer

AOL

#18 Jun 25, 2008
denita d
you get dumber with every post
Tod

Los Angeles, CA

#19 Jun 25, 2008
denita d wrote:
Only a crazy American blk woman would come up with something like this, now I ca see why so many are sinlge.

P.S Now I know these women are evil.
Tod

Los Angeles, CA

#20 Jun 25, 2008
denita d,

I'll be back to fight with you more later, crazy woman.

P.S Now I know your really a bitter single American blk woman with issues

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min The Donald_ 1,402,629
Shoot all whites 7 min bolle 25
The white race is the cancer of human history (Mar '13) 16 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 156
More Cops shot 24 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 4
News Black therapist with hands up shot by cops whil... 29 min TranshumanX 89
why are we black people so cowardly? 30 min TranshumanX 83
New York City to Lose its Status as Global Capi... 32 min The Nonwhite Colo... 10
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 32 min Black Power 47,258
More from around the web