AFAM is a BAIT and SWITCH scam

AFAM is a BAIT and SWITCH scam

Posted in the African-American Forum

REDNECK SNAPPER

El Monte, CA

#1 Jan 1, 2013
This forum have always been owned and operated by racists, government paid trolls and federal agents.

Their manifest destiny is twofold.

1. Divide AA's
2. Stereotype AA's
3. Psychological experimental
4. Psychological manipulation
5. Glean information on individual AA's

Next time somebody hollers boycott, tell AA's what forum they want AA's to register and join, I bet the term "cattle chute" will come to mind

“"Beautiful as Consciousness"”

Level 2

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#3 Jan 1, 2013
REDNECK SNAPPER wrote:
This forum have always been owned and operated by racists, government paid trolls and federal agents.
Their manifest destiny is twofold.
1. Divide AA's
2. Stereotype AA's
3. Psychological experimental
4. Psychological manipulation
5. Glean information on individual AA's
Next time somebody hollers boycott, tell AA's what forum they want AA's to register and join, I bet the term "cattle chute" will come to mind
I believe this to be true as well, I think most of the "moderators" are racist agents pretending to be these trolls...this forum is going to be out of my life very soon.
REDNECK SNAPPER

El Monte, CA

#5 Jan 1, 2013
GiRLTeAcHOn wrote:
<quoted text>I believe this to be true as well, I think most of the "moderators" are racist agents pretending to be these trolls...this forum is going to be out of my life very soon.
Many of us came to this forum thinking it was "for" AA's and discovered it is "against" AA's.

You're right. The moderators are racists agents on a racist forum.
Juicy J

Chicago Heights, IL

#6 Jan 1, 2013
GiRLTeAcHOn wrote:
<quoted text>I believe this to be true as well, I think most of the "moderators" are racist agents pretending to be these trolls...this forum is going to be out of my life very soon.
yeah this site was never this bad...im getting out of this soon too.

“There's enough for everyone”

Level 7

Since: Mar 07

USA

#8 Jan 1, 2013
REDNECK SNAPPER wrote:
<quoted text>
Many of us came to this forum thinking it was "for" AA's and discovered it is "against" AA's.
You're right. The moderators are racists agents on a racist forum.
It was for AA's. But AA's being the fcking morons that they are turned it into a sh!thole just like everything else they are associated with. If you cretins would have done what it was intended for and talked about black issues, and how to solve them, then all would have been good. But no, you couldn't do that. You want to do what you always do and turned it into a ghetto. Now that you got what was coming to you, you want to cry racism. Typical though for you nogs. You will never learn. You're just too fckin stupid.

“racists breathe to much ”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Batavia Ohio

#9 Jan 1, 2013
Juicy J wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah this site was never this bad...im getting out of this soon too.
you're not going to let the likes of these worthless POSers make you leave-that's what the idiots want
Put Em On The Boats

Jefferson, OR

#12 Jan 1, 2013
GiRLTeAcHOn wrote:
<quoted text>I believe this to be true as well, I think most of the "moderators" are racist agents pretending to be these trolls...this forum is going to be out of my life very soon.
Why don't you go now, you ugly shegroid!
Put Em On The Boats

Jefferson, OR

#13 Jan 1, 2013
Juicy J wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah this site was never this bad...im getting out of this soon too.
Why ook about it any longer? Why not go take a flying f uck outta here right now?

F uckin coon.

“There's enough for everyone”

Level 7

Since: Mar 07

USA

#14 Jan 1, 2013
Axe v9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy New Year, Lunar!
Did you hear about this?
http://www.modernghana.com/news/437771/1/60-d...
Happy New Year Axe!!!!!!! yep, I saw it. Not surprised though.

Since: May 15

United States

#15 May 14, 2015
Federal agents are gathering information for sure.
Tme

Germany

#16 May 14, 2015
Stickler wrote:
Federal agents are gathering information for sure.
Sure, but the likes of NSA have also many other ways. They install spyware on your hard disc and monitor all your activities. When you start your computer the operating system appears to update softwares but in reality is sending collected data about you to NSA.

Since: May 15

United States

#17 May 14, 2015
Tme wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, but the likes of NSA have also many other ways. They install spyware on your hard disc and monitor all your activities. When you start your computer the operating system appears to update softwares but in reality is sending collected data about you to NSA.
Yes, I know.

It's obvious.

When people agree to letting an application have access to their email, SMS, contacts, camera, location and phones, they are allowing the feds to know everything.
Tme

Germany

#18 May 14, 2015
Stickler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I know.
It's obvious.
When people agree to letting an application have access to their email, SMS, contacts, camera, location and phones, they are allowing the feds to know everything.
They dont agree, and they have no way of knowing that.
Tme

Germany

#19 May 14, 2015
People can of course avoid the internet, or most software, but that is very hard to do.

Since: May 15

United States

#21 May 14, 2015
Permissions Explained

Every app declares its permissions when you install it. It doesn’t request permissions — you can’t actually control these permissions. The app tells you what it requires, and you can take it or leave it. Android apps must declare permissions for nearly everything, from Internet access and writing to the SD card to monitoring your location and sending SMS messages.

You’ll see a list of these permissions when installing apps from Google Play. You can tap each type of permissions to get more detailed information. A similar screen appears when you sideload apps or install them from a third-party app store.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are men with small penises so depressed and... (Jul '13) 4 min tropical woman 51
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 5 min trollslayer 34,343
Trish_b is the queen of topix 6 min Bobby T Canada 40
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min shinningelectr0n 1,251,888
Do Black men like Asian girls? (Jul '13) 16 min Slice 505
What was it like the first time u had ir sex? 23 min trish_b 47
Asian Women Don't Hate Black Men But! (Aug '09) 25 min Jax 2,241
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 1 hr johnplustwomore 2,228
Black girls!!!we're not taking your men! we've ... 2 hr chris722 186
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 3 hr audy17 30,730
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 4 hr www 122,303
More from around the web