Ebola: Door to mandatory vaccinations?

Ebola: Door to mandatory vaccinations?

Posted in the African-American Forum

Da Thresher

Chicago, IL

#1 Jul 31, 2014
Could this whole Ebola outbreak thing have been orchestrated for the purpose of creating enough public and political support for a mandatory vaccination program to be implemented worldwide?

The vaccines would contain the real viruses and diseases needed for mass depopulation and sterilization. Those that resist would be arrested and quarantined in FEMA facilities for "public safety".

We know that a mandatory vaccination program has been in the works for a long time now. Could this be the way in which it'll be implemented?

...Oh, and for the white trolls that think this won't somehow affect them, the people that might be implementing such an operation are counting on your supreme delusions of grandeur. I guess in some respect I hope you disappoint them.
Drilling for the nerve

Batavia, NY

#2 Jul 31, 2014
There is no vaccine for Ebola, so it's highly unlikely the Ebola outbreak would be used as the door to mandatory vaccinations.

lmao and smdh

Struck out again, Thresher.
Da Thresher

Tempe, AZ

#3 Jul 31, 2014
Drilling for the nerve wrote:
There is no vaccine for Ebola, so it's highly unlikely the Ebola outbreak would be used as the door to mandatory vaccinations.
lmao and smdh
Struck out again, Thresher.
"Struck out"? I didn't even know I was at bat. Everything is a contest with you creatures. So very curious that.

I know there isn't currently a vaccine for Ebola, knuckle-dragger. That's why I presented what I posted in the form of a question relating to a POSSIBLE future turn of events.

It is a FACT that there are several nations SUPPOSEDLY working on a vaccine, so I could very easily picture a scenario where after a few years, and after Ebola has done some very noticeable damage worldwide; a panic stricken populace demanding "action" from their respective governments is greeted by their savior in a syringe. A "savior" designed to shrink testicles, ravage ovaries, and rape immune systems,... you know... The same thing that happens to anyone that has the misfortune of standing downwind of you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min flack 1,643,033
Who was going to stop slavery? 4 min MASTER WHITE 11
I feel like I can't be with a white guy if he's... 6 min Reymundo Mejia Gu... 32
Why do people say racist white guys have sex wi... 6 min Cigar Face 26 85
--IR is a 1 Shot DEAL for WOMEN (Aug '10) 14 min Sagittarius 256
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 15 min dreamhunk 36,499
Crackhead Marion Barry To Receive Statue In Was... 27 min KIR SUCKA 4
Why do black girls get with white guys? 4 hr SociopathMaceo 99
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 6 hr Harrisson 359
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 6 hr Username Taken 842
More from around the web