Are Black Women actually Loyal to Black men?

Posted in the African-American Forum

Comments (Page 9)

Showing posts 161 - 180 of204
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Klaus666

Barrie, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Big Knob wrote:
<quoted text>You're in denial, you're a fool, an albinized pervert, ive been there, and have seen ww walking on the beaches naked, with rasta mon, and rasta mon is knocking the line-ing out of the albinism, that dominate gene is going to wipe your pale ass out, I bet right now youre going somewhere to burn a cross, while you get you pale pink off, thinking about blondie in jamacia, being ravished by an island man, meanwhile you have your sorry white ass on a blk fourm with your usual racist bullshit, you dumb bastard........youre a waste of my time.
Years ago, my parents owned a little hotel on the beach in Negril. And I can tell you that only a very small percentage of White human women who vacationed there engaged in beastiality with the local, feces colored, nappy headed subhumans. And those women were the lowest of the low, scum of the earth, fat, nasty, bottom of the barrel variety. So, be a good n!@@23 abd continue to enjoy the White man's technology, and civilization while you can!
E23Jer34

Klaksvík, Faroe Islands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering Judaism is a religion and people who adhere to it are often called Jewish (which have people of all races), there are people like myself who can beg to differ with you on this thread.
Jews are a tribe who are race and DNA fixated and they are fanatics about keeping within the family.

They are paranoid of other races and they don't see other races as humans if they are following the talmud 100%.

most of all they are extremly powerfull and rule our banking systems and governments.

I can prove all of the above menioned.

BTW: You're there is nothing mre clear now that you are a jew, you promote christianity since when non jews become christians you have propaganda to preach to them. Christianity makes them more easy pray.

“Jesus is my buddy”

Since: Aug 11

I just love him

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Judged:

plain and simple wrote:
<quoted text> if you could read I said you aren't smart enough to be posting comments, which is true because you could be misleading people with your bull crap. Oh and by the way I'm using my mobile phone.
Yeah that's what they all say to look like they have a life outside of their house lmao. You don't have to try and look better hun, because to be honest there's nothing you can do to make that happen. Just look at how you came out of nowhere and replied then replied to other posts to make it look like you weren't watching for my reply this whole time lmao. Listen hun I'm really not trying to get out of pocket or get rude with you. I don't go around to mislead anybody with "bull crap'. As if being rational and ignorance free is bull crap. The only thing YOU and the whole damn WORLD should be worried about is the hate and ignorance people like you are trying to spread everywhere. Now that's what I consider misleading.
plain and simple

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Imgreat wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah that's what they all say to look like they have a life outside of their house lmao. You don't have to try and look better hun, because to be honest there's nothing you can do to make that happen. Just look at how you came out of nowhere and replied then replied to other posts to make it look like you weren't watching for my reply this whole time lmao. Listen hun I'm really not trying to get out of pocket or get rude with you. I don't go around to mislead anybody with "bull crap'. As if being rational and ignorance free is bull crap. The only thing YOU and the whole damn WORLD should be worried about is the hate and ignorance people like you are trying to spread everywhere. Now that's what I consider misleading.
you sound crazy, seek help! Oh yeah are you a black girl cause I couldn't help but notice you using the word hun. Rhetorical question.
plain and simple

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Klaus666 wrote:
<quoted text>
Years ago, my parents owned a little hotel on the beach in Negril. And I can tell you that only a very small percentage of White human women who vacationed there engaged in beastiality with the local, feces colored, nappy headed subhumans. And those women were the lowest of the low, scum of the earth, fat, nasty, bottom of the barrel variety. So, be a good n!@@23 abd continue to enjoy the White man's technology, and civilization while you can!
another albino playa hater, if I had five dollars every time you delusional savages popped up.
Aunt Jemima cake
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

plain and simple wrote:
<quoted text> you're just anotare albino playa hater. You're jealous of blk men just like all the other girly men out there. Your opinion doesn't matter the ladies love chocolate.
Girly men? Black men are the most feminine males on the planet.You.BM have always been more braun than brains which is why you allowed black women and children to be enslaved in the first place.Why aren't standing shoulder to shoulder with Jewish men instead of bragging about how the ladies love you?
WM_Rule_BM

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

Imgreat wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah that's what they all say to look like they have a life outside of their house lmao. You don't have to try and look better hun, because to be honest there's nothing you can do to make that happen. Just look at how you came out of nowhere and replied then replied to other posts to make it look like you weren't watching for my reply this whole time lmao. Listen hun I'm really not trying to get out of pocket or get rude with you. I don't go around to mislead anybody with "bull crap'. As if being rational and ignorance free is bull crap. The only thing YOU and the whole damn WORLD should be worried about is the hate and ignorance people like you are trying to spread everywhere. Now that's what I consider misleading.
MACEO

Most Gays do more for their Partners and show more love and support than you did for your White wife of 20 years and your Mother who died of cancer!

Get out of my face with Bull Schitt, when you don't do anything for anybody but YOURSELF!

You didn't help your White wife with the business you said it wasn't YOU! You never helped your Mother who had Cancer, you said she should have found a husband its "Not my job"!

Who in their right mind wants a Selfish Self Centered Scoffer like you Maceo?

Selfish, Self Centered Arrogant Scoffer

You have 102,510k Posts uplifting WW for BM for the last 6 years and don't have a damn accompaniment to your name like a FOOL!

You post 6 hours a day every day including Holidays, NOBODY WANTS TO BE AROUND YOU!

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

Judged:

E23Jer34 wrote:
<quoted text>Jews are a tribe who are race and DNA fixated and they are fanatics about keeping within the family.

They are paranoid of other races and they don't see other races as humans if they are following the talmud 100%.

most of all they are extremly powerfull and rule our banking systems and governments.

I can prove all of the above menioned.

BTW: You're there is nothing mre clear now that you are a jew, you promote christianity since when non jews become christians you have propaganda to preach to them. Christianity makes them more easy pray.
I'm not a Jew nor am I from the tribe of Judah.

However, seek a Jew named Jesus ASAP and let go of your apparent jealousy towards Jews!
PimpThe478

Trinidad and Tobago

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

According to Harvard University research of online dating in 2013 showed that black women were indeed more loyal to black men.Black men got the lowest replies from every other race of woman except black women for which the got the highest replies.Yet black men replied the least to black women.It also showed that black women were overwhelmingly the least favored women for online dating. Interestingly though black men scored lower than even Asian men for online dating. So based on these online dating stats I would have to say that my first assumption isn't supported by the facts of online dating.

It seems clear that both black females and black males are very undesired in online dating in the US.Although black men are presented over the media the be a "female magnet".Black women based on these statistics are more loyal than black men.Both sadly are unwanted by anyone else.
Big Knob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

Clueless wrote:
<quoted text>
Cogito's comments were on point and you appeared to get his message, but you lost focus with your usual ramblings. Smh. Bp want acceptance from whites? Is that right? Bw are distracted? These women are ignorant? Uh huh.
Do you have a woman and is she taking care of business? According to your behavior and your continuous late night posts, things aren't good on the home front. Perhaps, less internet and gossip sessions online and dealing with real life situations are in order? Just a thought. Damn, why is it that there are so many loony's online? Smh
ask that of yourself, then you tell me,........
PimpThe478

Trinidad and Tobago

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

Although another study from 2009 for online dating by okcupid showed that black women respond the least to black males and the most to pacific Islander males/white males.So this is a bit inconsistent with the 2013 study.Both studies though have black men and women at the bottom of the food chain in the online dating in the US.
PimpThe478

Trinidad and Tobago

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

For the Okcupid study in 2009 it showed that although black women chose black men the least out of nine (9) possible race fields,black men picked black women fourth of the nine fields.So there seems to be some conflict with the Harvard study done in 2013 and the Okcupid results from 2009.
Big Knob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

Judged:

carmen wrote:
<quoted text>
There is always rules within any type of allowance. Yes, this country does stand for freedom and always tries to balance freedom and security, which is tough. But most would agree, we can't simply have total freedom due to our need to feel and be safe ..especially to express ourselves.
<quoted text> When did I say it did sir? I simply said majority rules (and it does). I've said before that most social standards have nothing to do with race, such as reaching for the stars in terms of dreams/goals, taking care of family and friends etc.
<quoted text> People naturally seek happiness. That's what those guys want and folks like you will have to get over it at some point. The only thing I ask is that those guys who've chosen that lifestyle to not spread hate against bw.
<quoted text> The country is European. Otherwise, I agree that tolerance has to practiced..and for the most part it is.
Your thoughts are those who have the victim mentality, a euro-centric perspective, answer this, how is it that other non white ethnic groups, have come here, worked, and succeed as a group, they have their own communties set up, like , china town, korea town, little havana, little siagon, little india,? Blacks are the ones who marched for civil rights, but everybody else is benefitting off your struggle except blks as a group, even Ann Colture has said that civil rights are for bp, but the liberals have hijacked blk people's struggle and turned it into a multi-cultural event, and thats what I call phoney universality, all designed to keep black folks discombobulated. Every ethnic group in this country, have their own cultural space, except bp, I know why, but I want to hear your opinion.
PimpThe478

Trinidad and Tobago

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

Judged:

Not to go off topic here.Surprisingly white women in neither of these studies come up on top. In the Okcupid study they come in 3rd and in the Harvard study they come in second place.I guess you need to find out the motivations that people have when doing online dating to fully understand the results especially when the results from two different studies conflict with each other.What is constant from those two big studies of online dating based on race is that white men are the most popular demographic from both studies. Unfortunately it shows that we black people are undesired.Which is surprising for black men.
yasmin m

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

PimpThe478 wrote:
For those people who say that these youtube videos do not represent real life.Well what they show is backed up by the comments made by black guys in the youtube comment section.Black guys were saying stuff like-" to get a black woman 1.-be white,2-be white,3-be white","Trust me black women ignore a black guy if he did this".Also there was generally the belief by black guys in the youtube comment section that black women just treat white guys nicer.
Not only Youtube videos though that I'm basing my statement.Also in my country I see it ,black women do respond better to men of other races than their own black guys.Also reading other forums black men state the same thing they did in the youtube comment section- black women are more dismissive of black men than they are of men of other races.In my country black men/Asian women is a rarity.Asian men/black women are very common in interracial dating between blacks and Asians very unlike what happens in the US.I'm just saying that somehow in the US black women just have a reputation for being undesirable so they find it harder to date inter-racially than black men but this is unique to the US and a few other countries. In my country black women get more play and they date out on par with the men.
What is constant though is that black women if given the opportunity, just like black men will date out of their race.
i was.about to ask you if you lived outside US. Clearly the issues you are presenting don't apply so much to american blacks. AA women also have a bad rep here so its harder for them
Big Knob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

plain and simple wrote:
<quoted text> its because white isn't natural to human beings, nature is telling us that its not supposed to exist.
Everything in nature is natural, and colorful so its only normal to have color, have you ever seen a white tree, or frog,? Human beings/ animals are white due to a lack of melenin produced in the special skin cells we all have, if we produce little melenin we become european white a form of albinism along with recessive genes, and if we produce allot of melenin, then we become a deep black, or dark brown, and in between of course the various shades of brown. Wm are very well aware of this, thats why ir is a big threat when the men are black, and not just with wm but with non white other ethnic groups of men as well........
Clueless

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

Big Knob wrote:
<quoted text> Everything in nature is natural, and colorful so its only normal to have color, have you ever seen a white tree, or frog,? Human beings/ animals are white due to a lack of melenin produced in the special skin cells we all have, if we produce little melenin we become european white a form of albinism along with recessive genes, and if we produce allot of melenin, then we become a deep black, or dark brown, and in between of course the various shades of brown. Wm are very well aware of this, thats why ir is a big threat when the men are black, and not just with wm but with non white other ethnic groups of men as well........
Have you gone outside yet?
Big Knob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

I don't think that bm sit around and rely on no study, to determine his desirability. Allot of online daters are sharks, women looking for men with money & shy awkard men looking for easy sex... Also any study conducted by w/folks should be suspect if its about blacks. They control the media, so they'll promote themselves in the best possible image, and tell the lie that more bm are in jail than in college, or more bm are unemployed, than employed, and other steteotypes as well,.........what bp need is self-projected public relations, you have the social media, what are you waiting for........
Big Knob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

Clueless wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you gone outside yet?
why do you want to know? Something I said must have unclued you, huh..........
carmen

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

Big Knob wrote:
<quoted text>Your thoughts are those who have the victim mentality,
Vvictim mentality: where you blame everyone else for what happens in your world.
Big Knob wrote:
a euro-centric perspective, answer this, how is it that other non white ethnic groups, have come here, worked, and succeed as a group, they have their own communties set up, like , china town, korea town, little havana, little siagon, little india,? Blacks are the ones who marched for civil rights, but everybody else is benefitting off your struggle except blks as a group,
^^^THIS^^^ is text book victim mentality.
Big Knob wrote:
even Ann Colture has said that civil rights are for bp, but the liberals have hijacked blk people's struggle
She doesn't give a damn about bp, for those still believing in the whole race label thing.
Big Knob wrote:
and turned it into a multi-cultural event, and thats what I call phoney universality, all designed to keep black folks discombobulated. Every ethnic group in this country, have their own cultural space, except bp, I know why, but I want to hear your opinion.
My opinion is really nothing in regards to the matter. People need to do what makes them happy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 161 - 180 of204
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Ashburn Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••