Are Black Women actually Loyal to Bla...

Are Black Women actually Loyal to Black men?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
PimpThe478

Trinidad and Tobago

#1 Feb 12, 2014
I ask this question because many black women say it all the time -that black men are not loyal and black women are. Anytime I check up on videos where white guys use pick up lines on youtube for girls it is the black girls that always seem to most "easy" and ready to be picked up by these guys. So is it that black girls are really that loyal or do they just have limited options in the dating arena because they are perceived as more masculine and hence less attractive as women?

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#2 Feb 12, 2014
PimpThe478 wrote:
I ask this question because many black women say it all the time -that black men are not loyal and black women are. Anytime I check up on videos where white guys use pick up lines on youtube for girls it is the black girls that always seem to most "easy" and ready to be picked up by these guys. So is it that black girls are really that loyal or do they just have limited options in the dating arena because they are perceived as more masculine and hence less attractive as women?
Black women aren't loyal to their kids let alone a black man! They put their needs #1! I saw a woman the other day with fresh braids but yet she was on the phone trying to round up money to keep her lights on! That's why I want a blow n go gal! No relationships for me!
carmen

Memphis, TN

#3 Feb 12, 2014
In order to be loyal to something, it must first exist.
posts with your photo

Seattle, WA

#5 Feb 12, 2014
I will date black men but i cannot look over the ghetto swagger look, it is the most irritating look ive ever encountered whenever a black man come sup to me with that look i quickly try to avoid them.

if black men are more alternative like bruno o mars or something then i will date them.. but i just cant date any black men like that it is way out of my league
BM moving on

Toronto, Canada

#6 Feb 12, 2014
Black women are as loyal as their options. The problem is that black women only option is BM as non BM ain't interested usually.

bw have been opening their legs for anything interested
Forever

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#7 Feb 12, 2014
carmen wrote:
In order to be loyal to something, it must first exist.
no it you just be loyal. Its not hard its a self and discipline thing. Dot matter If they ain't what you want. If you be with em don't half ass and save the excises why not. All excuses are see through.
carmen

Memphis, TN

#8 Feb 12, 2014
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>no it you just be loyal. Its not hard its a self and discipline thing. Dot matter If they ain't what you want. If you be with em don't half ass and save the excises why not. All excuses are see through.
Loyalty is not hard. I agree. But again, there must be something in existence first in order to then claim loyalty. Loyalty as is love is reciprocal.

Maybe that would be a better question..not drawing a conclusion on the matter but just believe the question is framed a little backward).
carmen

Memphis, TN

#9 Feb 12, 2014
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>no it you just be loyal. Its not hard its a self and discipline thing. Dot matter If they ain't what you want. If you be with em don't half ass and save the excises why not. All excuses are see through.
Also, I don't think we should be with people we don't want dear. Otherwise, it will be half assed.

Level 3

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#11 Feb 12, 2014
Black women, as all people, are loyal to their own specific desires. No one black woman is loyal to black men as a group. That has never been the case nor will it ever be. The black women who limit themselves to black men, do so with a specific kind of black man in mind. Loyalty doesn't come with a check list. If a black woman only wishes to be with a dark skin black man with certain attributes and financial standings, then she is being loyal to only her desires. Whenever a bw decides to be open to all black men (with exceptions of course), then we can say bw are loyal to bm.

Of course we have some bw online and abroad that love to use the term loyalty as a control mechanism to keep bm where they feel they should be. Case in point, Jamie Fox, Chad Johnson, and even one time Dennis Rodman were all scolded for preferring non black women. However, none of these women would date any of these men if they were broke and unknown. But since they are famous and rich, bw feel entitled to be the only group of women that should be allowed to access these men' bank accounts. But if bw were loyal as they claim, then the men should have had an opportunity to get with a nice looking bw without having to become filthy rich and famous. Again, loyalty doesn't come with a check list.

I'm a firm believer that all women have some sort of attraction to all cultures of men, and the same goes for men and various culture of women. But for those who decide to remain within their own culture, it is not out of loyalty for said group. People have a tendency to be more attracted to people within their own culture. BUT NOBODY STAYS WITHIN A GROUP OUT OF LOYALTY. And that includes black women.
KingsloveQueens

Larkspur, CA

#12 Feb 12, 2014
The loyal bw show it on topix by standing up for bm

other bw demand loyalty from the bm but don't won't to return it..

in actual life it's best to judge people on an individual basis..

Level 3

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#13 Feb 12, 2014
Who the hell would be loyal to someone simply because of the color of their skin??? There are people who aren't loyal to their own flesh and blood, spouse, closest friends etc. But you people want me to believe that a specific group of women are loyal to another group of men simply because of the color of our skin. SMH You can dislike my comments, but it doesn't make what I said any less valid. Loyalty only apply to virtuous INDIVIDUALS. Judas betrayed the son of God, Brutus sided with Caesar's enemy, even the first woman deceived man and the first man disobeyed God, but in the grand scheme of it all, black women are loyal to black men. IS THIS A FCKING JOKE???? Everyone is out for self. CASE CLOSED.
carmen

Memphis, TN

#14 Feb 12, 2014
Yes, there is a such thing as group loyalty. The world operates on group loyalty in some way (country, culture, race, family etc). The most successful groups always put the needs of the group way ahead of the individual.

It's also okay not to have group loyalty nor foster an environment for it..but don't be contradictory. If you want individuality, well don't ask for group loyalty (because clearly there is no group to form an allegiance for such a thing).

There is a lot of disrespect handed to those who don't form group loyalty. But the consequence of disrespect may be worth it to the individual. But don't complain about the consequence when you choose the action on the same token. Can't have your cake and eat it too.
carmen

Memphis, TN

#15 Feb 12, 2014
People who claim no loyalty to anyone/anything but themselves are not trusted by anyone.

Level 3

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#16 Feb 12, 2014
carmen wrote:
Yes, there is a such thing as group loyalty. The world operates on group loyalty in some way (country, culture, race, family etc). The most successful groups always put the needs of the group way ahead of the individual.
It's also okay not to have group loyalty nor foster an environment for it..but don't be contradictory. If you want individuality, well don't ask for group loyalty (because clearly there is no group to form an allegiance for such a thing).
There is a lot of disrespect handed to those who don't form group loyalty. But the consequence of disrespect may be worth it to the individual. But don't complain about the consequence when you choose the action on the same token. Can't have your cake and eat it too.
Dreams, I'm not about to go into this with you. I said loyalty only pertains to individuals. A person can only be loyal to someone they know personally. You cannot be loyal to a group, especially a group of several million people. It's preposterous and asinine to even suggest. You're confusing loyalty with blind allegiance, which I would never advise anyone to do. We're all human beings, so the only thing we should be loyal to is our survival as a species, if we're to support any such notion as group loyalty.

Oh, there has never been a group, army, country, etc. where loyalty was ever reciprocated. Usually there's a big fish spouting off about loyalty meanwhile being the soul beneficiary of said loyalty. It simply doesn't exist, as I've seen you troll under different monikers in an attempt to undermine the very group you claim to belong to and I assume is bent out of shape regarding the lack of loyalty. Next time you decide to log in under you Phoenix Ascend account and say "sir, there is nothing wrong with ir", remember what I said about loyalty. Of course I know why you do these things, but it doesn't make them right. Loyalty never means deceiving someone, misleading them, lying, cheating, or being gender bias. Otherwise, there is no loyalty.

What are you more loyal to??? Your so call race or your gender. I guess it depends on the mood. Like I said, loyalty doesn't come with a check list. Either you're loyal or you're not. And nobody on planet earth is loyal to any race or gender over their own interest.
carmen

Memphis, TN

#17 Feb 12, 2014
lol.

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#18 Feb 12, 2014
No, especially if the brother is short...

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

.

#20 Feb 12, 2014
PimpThe478 wrote:
I ask this question because many black women say it all the time -that black men are not loyal and black women are. Anytime I check up on videos where white guys use pick up lines on youtube for girls it is the black girls that always seem to most "easy" and ready to be picked up by these guys. So is it that black girls are really that loyal or do they just have limited options in the dating arena because they are perceived as more masculine and hence less attractive as women?
Troll...

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

.

#21 Feb 12, 2014
You folks need to stop watching these YouTubes videos and stop listening to these self-haters. SMH!! Everyone is not in the same group. SMH!

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

.

#22 Feb 12, 2014
TaraFine wrote:
I've heard "WAY" too many stories from hurt women of all races about betrayal from dark skinned black men & that's enough for me to avoid them at all cost much less extend any misguided loyalty to them to the detriment of my own emotional stability, finances, health & safety, loyalty to dark skinned black men? Uh uh, never, no way, not me.
Lol!! Hearsay, huh?

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

.

#23 Feb 12, 2014
KingsloveQueens wrote:
The loyal bw show it on topix by standing up for bm
other bw demand loyalty from the bm but don't won't to return it..
in actual life it's best to judge people on an individual basis..
Exactly! As individuals... But no, not on here... its about videos and what they heard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 2 min Marcus Washington 309
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Jacques Ottawa Or... 1,641,445
Can America Become 80% White Again? 4 min THrilLa 679
THREE WORDS USED TO DESCRIBE WHITES. kir sucka 7 min THrilLa 37
Congratulations nighurs. 600 Chicago homicides... 13 min Ugly monkeys 1
Racism in America (May '17) 31 min bluestreak returns 1,011
dear black women 34 min bluestreak returns 20
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 1 hr bluestreak returns 832
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 2 hr The Laughing Axe 91
More from around the web