Why do married women attract single m...

Why do married women attract single men???

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

AKJ

“akj”

Level 1

Since: May 08

I love my lil son..:)

#1 Dec 30, 2008
Just curious?? I consider myself attractive, nice, educated etc...I'm a single woman with a few married women friends. When we go out, they have on their wedding rings. They always attract the good looking, professional single guys.... They overlook me like I'm not sitting there... I've gotten used to it..Please everyone, share your views!!!!!

“Male Dog!!”

Since: Mar 08

Gwynn Oak, MD

#2 Dec 30, 2008
AKJ wrote:
Just curious?? I consider myself attractive, nice, educated etc...I'm a single woman with a few married women friends. When we go out, they have on their wedding rings. They always attract the good looking, professional single guys.... They overlook me like I'm not sitting there... I've gotten used to it..Please everyone, share your views!!!!!
These women got married for a reason. They got game. lol

I like your avatar pic.

“Real Black Men Speak English”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Bmore

#3 Dec 30, 2008
AKJ wrote:
There's a guy in Maryland dying to give you some attention hunny bunny

AKJ

“akj”

Level 1

#4 Dec 30, 2008
WrningSgn wrote:
<quoted text>
These women got married for a reason. They got game. lol
I like your avatar pic.
Lol..I guess so. Thanks. I love John & Yoko. How r u today?

AKJ

“akj”

Level 1

#5 Dec 30, 2008
Kennyinbmore wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a guy in Maryland dying to give you some attention hunny bunny
That's good to know. My married friends got all the single men in this area on lock.Lol..
whyask

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Dec 30, 2008
AKJ wrote:
For the same reason your friends got married but you did (and are) not.

Since: Jan 08

New York, NY

#7 Dec 30, 2008
AKJ wrote:
first reason is the single man can have a one and done with no annoying phone calls later. They come take care of business and need to be back home to cook dinner. Second the all time number one line from A LOT (not all) of women married over 5 years is my husband NEVER wants to @#$# me. Or he only worries about himself. Tell a single man he can be with a woman that is unappreciated and has not time to complain about it and now do you see the draw?

spikewebbe

Since: Oct 07

Boston, MA

#8 Dec 30, 2008
AKJ wrote:
Sometimes married women look more appealing; just like some married guys look more appealing to some women. But basically if a woman is attractive it doesn't matter if she's married or unmarried, some guy will hit on her or show her some attention.
Skeptic

United States

#9 Dec 30, 2008
I like Yoko until she start to sing.........
AKJ wrote:
<quoted text>Lol..I guess so. Thanks. I love John & Yoko. How r u today?

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#10 Dec 30, 2008
AKJ wrote:
It's because married women tend to have the qualities that a single man wants; I.E., seeming like they are supportive, nurturing and all of that mess.

The problem is, is that the only reason why they are like is because they are MARRIED. They like playing games with single men to see if they still got it; because when all else fails they can just tell the man that they have a husband.

They really don't want you; they just want the damn attention; especially married black women. I notice that most of these married black women, are all friendly to every black man around; but when they are single, they aren't friendly at all. It's almost as if they want you to feel bad at what you missed out on.

Brothers, just pay married women--especially black women--no attention; because the majority of them are attention whores.

Later,

New York, NY

#11 Dec 30, 2008
darkonesun wrote:
<quoted text>
It's because married women tend to have the qualities that a single man wants; I.E., seeming like they are supportive, nurturing and all of that mess.
The problem is, is that the only reason why they are like is because they are MARRIED. They like playing games with single men to see if they still got it; because when all else fails they can just tell the man that they have a husband.
They really don't want you; they just want the damn attention; especially married black women. I notice that most of these married black women, are all friendly to every black man around; but when they are single, they aren't friendly at all. It's almost as if they want you to feel bad at what you missed out on.
Brothers, just pay married women--especially black women--no attention; because the majority of them are attention whores.
Later,
same can be said of married men

Since: Nov 07

Urban Decay

#12 Dec 30, 2008
AKJ wrote:
NYNY wrote:
<quoted text>first reason is the single man can have a one and done with no annoying phone calls later. They come take care of business and need to be back home to cook dinner. Second the all time number one line from A LOT (not all) of women married over 5 years is my husband NEVER wants to @#$# me. Or he only worries about himself. Tell a single man he can be with a woman that is unappreciated and has not time to complain about it and now do you see the draw?
I need help, married men won't leave me alone.

AKJ

“akj”

Level 1

#13 Dec 30, 2008
whyask wrote:
<quoted text> For the same reason your friends got married but you did (and are) not.
Ok.....Well I guess if I was married, I'd have all the men!

AKJ

“akj”

Level 1

#14 Dec 30, 2008
NYNY wrote:
<quoted text>first reason is the single man can have a one and done with no annoying phone calls later. They come take care of business and need to be back home to cook dinner. Second the all time number one line from A LOT (not all) of women married over 5 years is my husband NEVER wants to @#$# me. Or he only worries about himself. Tell a single man he can be with a woman that is unappreciated and has not time to complain about it and now do you see the draw?
Really?? I guess I see your point...

AKJ

“akj”

Level 1

#15 Dec 30, 2008
spikewebbe wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes married women look more appealing; just like some married guys look more appealing to some women. But basically if a woman is attractive it doesn't matter if she's married or unmarried, some guy will hit on her or show her some attention.
True. I consider myself attractive. I guess not for them?? But what really gets me, is they go on to have affairs with these guys for months...Until the thrill is gone...

AKJ

“akj”

Level 1

#16 Dec 30, 2008
Skeptic wrote:
I like Yoko until she start to sing.........
<quoted text>
Roflmao....

AKJ

“akj”

Level 1

#17 Dec 30, 2008
darkonesun wrote:
<quoted text>
Later,
Good point...So let me get this..A single woman can't nuture and attend to a single man the same way a married woman can???? I'm friendly....What have I missed out on. Heck, they are the ones that are married....Lol....

AKJ

“akj”

Level 1

#18 Dec 30, 2008
Flycity wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I need help, married men won't leave me alone.
Why is that? Not trying to be nosey. Are you married or single?

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Location hidden

#19 Dec 30, 2008
yuck!
SueMe

Philadelphia, PA

#20 Dec 30, 2008
AKJ wrote:
I think it's because they don't stop being attractive after they get married. Some men these days will even be like, "What he gotta do with me?," and if they're not saying it they're thinking it. These kind of men want what they can't have.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shoot all whites 3 min TranshumanX 26
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min FYVM 1,402,660
News Black therapist with hands up shot by cops whil... 11 min TranshumanX 100
Bbm pins 2016 24 min u make me laugh 5
Shots fired @ Mc Donald's in Germany 1 hr Go Blue Forever 18
white Jewish people talk down on white people a... 1 hr Moses 24
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr Moses 136,404
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Moses 47,264
More from around the web