why do white women wear so much make up?

Posted in the African-American Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 37 of37
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Level 7

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2012

ree zun wrote:
<quoted text>
And just take a look at the black women in USA. Everything they do is over-the-top. Their fingernails are grown extremely long. They paint the nails with gawdy details. Their jewelry is way big and gawdy. Check out the piston rings they use as earings. The necklines are way below what you would say white women wear.
I get all that. But those are ghetto black women. The average black woman is not ghetto, and wears little makeup or jewelry, and has her nails at a dignified length. I am a man, and I can tell you that white women wear TONS of makeup. I never noticed how much until I saw it come off. In my case, it was watching her in the jacuzzi, and watching her face literally melt off before my eyes. No more color in the eye areas, huge difference in the face area compared to the neck and chest, and the appearance of the blemishes and flaws that were being covered up. White women from ALL social strata wear tons of makeup and in fact are the biggest buyers of makeup behind Asian women. BILLIONS of dollars. You do not see black women caking it on like that.
They find ways to get rings on their toes, in their noses, and love to show their bra straps in public. And don't forget the tatoos that are almost visible on their dark skin.
Again, you are describing ghetto women. I do not see black women like that where I live. They mostly look like this:

http://ayvaunnpenn.files.wordpress.com/2011/0...
The mexican women are even worse. Look at any mexican TV show and all you will see is extremely short skirts and extremely low-cut dresses. "Please, PALEEEEZE, look at my boobies!!" Are ya kidding me, hoss??? Maybe someone else needs to "shut up"
I hope the ladies continue this discussion about white women wearing too much makeup. I wonder how long it takes them to do that shyt? I am still not over the melting face experience. White women melting face syndrome does not appeal to me. Sistas look good even when they sweat.
WTF

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2012

Judged:

shut up wrote:
Many white girls cake their face up with make up that's why they have acne so bad...are youtrying to Omake upO for the things you lack.....j/k but many ww are the queens of fake there's no denying you get the most plastic surgery and much more..to be fair I won't even try and compare you to any other women...this is about you.....the lie is over
black women 10 times more makeup than WW but since their skin is black most of pigment doesn't even show so they use very garish color pigment which look even worst with fake eyelashes weave or wig
ree zun

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2012

_Reality Speaks_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I get all that. But those are ghetto black women. The average black woman is not ghetto, and wears little makeup or jewelry, and has her nails at a dignified length. I am a man, and I can tell you that white women wear TONS of makeup. I never noticed how much until I saw it come off. In my case, it was watching her in the jacuzzi, and watching her face literally melt off before my eyes. No more color in the eye areas, huge difference in the face area compared to the neck and chest, and the appearance of the blemishes and flaws that were being covered up. White women from ALL social strata wear tons of makeup and in fact are the biggest buyers of makeup behind Asian women. BILLIONS of dollars. You do not see black women caking it on like that.
<quoted text>
Again, you are describing ghetto women. I do not see black women like that where I live. They mostly look like this:
http://ayvaunnpenn.files.wordpress.com/2011/0...
<quoted text>
I hope the ladies continue this discussion about white women wearing too much makeup. I wonder how long it takes them to do that shyt? I am still not over the melting face experience. White women melting face syndrome does not appeal to me. Sistas look good even when they sweat.
Haha! Reality?? Maybe you should try stepping into reality. You really have some serious issues. 8% whites in the world? Nothing like flying your racism like a flag. Impossible for you to debate this issue of makeup. Hah! You're melting away, bro. BTW-keep trying to be "african" it becomes you. Too funny!!
Pan-Africanist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2012

@ree-zun dont take it personally im just saying leave the makeup alone. No women should wear alot of makeup/mascara.

Level 7

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2012

ree zun wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha! Reality?? Maybe you should try stepping into reality. You really have some serious issues. 8% whites in the world? Nothing like flying your racism like a flag. Impossible for you to debate this issue of makeup. Hah! You're melting away, bro. BTW-keep trying to be "african" it becomes you. Too funny!!
Yeah, 8% whites. But this thread is about white women puppet face beyatches wearing too much makeup. I am not here to debate it, since I am a man and have no interest in why women wear it in the first place. But I want to comment on how much white women wear as opposed to non-white women because have have had lots of experience with both. Hispanic women wear the most of all.
jaz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2012

ree zun wrote:
<quoted text>
And just take a look at the black women in USA. Everything they do is over-the-top. Their fingernails are grown extremely long. They paint the nails with gawdy details. Their jewelry is way big and gawdy. Check out the piston rings they use as earings. The necklines are way below what you would say white women wear. They find ways to get rings on their toes, in their noses, and love to show their bra straps in public. And don't forget the tatoos that are almost visible on their dark skin.
The mexican women are even worse. Look at any mexican TV show and all you will see is extremely short skirts and extremely low-cut dresses. "Please, PALEEEEZE, look at my boobies!!" Are ya kidding me, hoss??? Maybe someone else needs to "shut up"
Jersey girls do the long fake nails stuff too, That may be just new york all together.
nicca25

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

White bitches scary lookin without all that gunk on their faces tell em to keep tha make-up on lmaooo

“I've got a GREAT idea!”

Since: Mar 13

Let's BUZZ Lower Manhattan....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

blah

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

I've noticed that asian girls don't use a lot of makeup. Some don't even use makeup, and they already look gorgeous. I'm not racist but yeah, white girls should really stop using makeup to show their real inner beauty.
IrishAmericanGir l1986

Chula Vista, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

I'm not sure if this is specific to just white girls. But I do look at pictures from 5 years ago or so and I think I wore too much makeup. I think a lot of girls do when they're younger because they don't realize they're putting on too much.

I don't wear the thick foundation anymore and I eased up on the eye makeup. My skin looks and feels better when it can breathe.

Plus I am a pale natural redhead so if I overdo it I can easily look clownish. Lol.
Sonyunii

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2014

Judged:

They age badly, are insecure and just ugly overall. That's why they wear so much.
RAPA TU MALDITA MADRE

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2014

it because they age so fast. by age 25 they look like iguanas.
Cha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2014

wow wrote:
ok lets go there, fake eyelashes, fake nails, weaves, wigs,I guess you could call it a "woman thing" not just a white woman thing.
Yeah,...you (white *itches and OTHERS) can ALL of a sudden call it: QUOTE " A WOMAN THING." UNQUOTE: when YOUR azzzes are placed under the microscope; and is being analyized but when its (some) blackwomen /not the natural hair weariing ones/ THAT WEAR WEAVES- most of you white *itches join in on thee attack. THEN ITS NOT: QUOTE: " JUST A WOMAN THING." UNQUOTE.

White *itches and OTHERS- can sit back a snickle and laugh; joining in when thee attack is on someone else; but let it be on THEM- then they wanna come up with some FICKLE minded bull-S explaination./once again as ALWAYS, left to have to....SMMGDH
Cha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2014

WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
black women 10 times more makeup than WW but since their skin is black most of pigment doesn't even show so they use very garish color pigment which look even worst with fake eyelashes weave or wig
Correction. Black DON'T HAVE TO wear makeup because of having melanine of the skin; less flare show ups such as: BLUE VEINS, REDNESS, RAW PALENESS, to say the least.(AND I'AM NOT- talking about black skin WITH bumps and/or pimples; as well as white with bumps and pimples.

My focus is on WHITE skin w/o that. A blank and cololess CANVAS does NEED HELP, ASSISTANCE, BACK UP, something MORE, COLOR, POP!, DECORATION, and THESE are ALL THE THINGS white skin NEEDS. And with (Make...and...up ) WHITE women and WHITE girls can and do go a little over the TOP with (face decorating)
Cha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2014

If these are WHITE women in the GOTH culture forget it. Make up is GHOST WHITE PALE,(lips) HEAVY black, to BLOOD red; and we WON'T EVEN speak on the HAND and TOES nails.

HAIR color is OVER THE TOP dyed with (MADE UP COLORS) such as: PINK, PURPLE, GREEN,(deep DARK black) REDS of various shades, WHITE, ORANGE, RAIN-BOW; to say the least. HEAVY and OVER the TOP MADED UP (WHITE women) in (make up)
Imgreat

Clifton Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2014

Judged:

I agree but disagree at the same time lol. It could be many things actually. You may find some white women who go over board with the makeup because they're trying to get that bombshell, jersey shore etc type look. I truly can not stand it when women go over the top with the makeup and skimpy clothes. They think it makes them look wealthy or "hot" but it truly makes them look unclassy and cheap. Yes sometimes the most expensive clothes can look the cheapest, which raises eyebrows if you ask me.
This world has a very misinformed idea on what beauty is. We are taught from a young age what beauty is but the truth is no one looks like these models or celebs not even themselves with all the makeup, lighting, and airbrushing, and editing that's done. I truly believe that women who go over top with their makeup are trying to reach the illusion of what beauty is or else they wouldn't do it.
Why would the media etc push this illusion on us? From what I researched makeup was a ritual done by ancient Egyptians in honor of the gods they worshiped. It was to get men to marvel at their presence. Now this isn't facts here but I would go as far as to say they were trying to take on a god like form. To admire someone is to idolize them. They loved being admired therefore putting on makeup. That can be said about women especially celebrities today. They love people practically bowing down to them hence putting on a certain persona and appearance.
Most of these reality shows are FAKE. So why else would they have shows filming other people's lives? Well because we are meant to idolize and if you're not careful you will idolize everyone else but the one and only God.
Back to the topic at hand. You will also find women of different races who wear a lot of makeup, but I would argue that if they have decent skin and if they have a brain they will stray away from foundation. With our complexions it's harder to see imperfections.
However I believe it's essential to learn how to apply makeup in order to keep a natural appearance. I believe if someone knows what their doing they can achieve this. You have enhancing vs changing. That's what separates the amateurs from the professionals. Sorry for my rant lol :D.
joe dokes

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Jul 16

Men should appreciate women who at least TRY to make themselves look better. I would rather have that woman than someone who doesn't even care.
Besides, doesn't the lack of effort make you think? What else are they not doing??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 37 of37
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••