why do white women wear so much make up?

why do white women wear so much make up?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
shut up

United States

#1 Apr 17, 2011
Many white girls cake their face up with make up that's why they have acne so bad...are youtrying to Omake upO for the things you lack.....j/k but many ww are the queens of fake there's no denying you get the most plastic surgery and much more..to be fair I won't even try and compare you to any other women...this is about you.....the lie is over
wow

Maiden, NC

#2 Apr 17, 2011
ok lets go there, fake eyelashes, fake nails, weaves, wigs,I guess you could call it a "woman thing" not just a white woman thing.
kay

United States

#4 Mar 4, 2012
Wow

“Halt die Klappe und kuss mich”

Level 5

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#5 Mar 4, 2012
women over due it when it comes to "enhancing" their natural beauty. some wear to much rouge and foundation. others wear piles upon piles of hair weave along with ridiculous fake nails. sometimes women just go over board. it's not just ww.
Veronica red

United States

#6 Mar 4, 2012
I notice they wear the most makeup. All this foundation and brush and eye shadow I think they are trying to create color in the face since they don't have any. Just a thought
Veronica red

United States

#7 Mar 4, 2012
White women also bleach blonde to much I bleach more hair than I actually weave. White women also wear weave and fake eyelashes and nails these days. But all women over do it sometimes trying to look good. Lip injections plastic surgery tanning salons almost make more money than the weave industry
Jamaicangirl

United States

#8 Mar 4, 2012
wow wrote:
ok lets go there, fake eyelashes, fake nails, weaves, wigs,I guess you could call it a "woman thing" not just a white woman thing.
realer than having a fake a face and body.you can easily take them shit you just mentioned off.lol haha lmao.
Jamaicangirl

Dallas, TX

#9 Mar 4, 2012
wow wrote:
are right women are fake has a hole.i didn't finish reading your post.
Veronica red

United States

#10 Mar 4, 2012
I guess we do it for men : )
kay

Riverdale, GA

#11 Mar 6, 2012
They want to look hott so they can land them a donald trump

Level 7

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#12 Mar 25, 2012
It make things bad for the relationship when the man has gone for her BECAUSE OF her looks. When I see a fine woman, I want as much of her to be real as possible. White women are most definitely the queens of fake. By the time they are undressed, their booty comes off in the Booty Pop panties, the breasts are there, but obviously fake and stretchy looking. And the makeup will come off in the jacuzzi and it aint pretty. On the other end is the white woman who will maintain her fake looks by forcing you to drive with all the windows up, air conditioning on. You cant kiss her until she is near her makeup kit, and she is always glancing in every reflection and every mirror to check her makeup. TURN OFF.
Tyler Moretti

Cambridge, Canada

#13 Mar 25, 2012
Yeah I hate girls who wear a discusting amount of make up.
jaz

Tulsa, OK

#14 Mar 25, 2012
I think a lot of women would look so much better without makeup because it actually takes away from their natural beauty.I'm a natural. I don't wear makeup, though I've been told my eyelashes are so dark it looks like I have on makeup. I don't wear fake nails, may wear weave sometimes though I usually wear my natural hair, but mine looks natural and is celebrity grade hair
Veronica red

United States

#15 Mar 25, 2012
Whateva makes you look and feel good just do it.
ree zun

Livingston, TX

#16 Mar 25, 2012
Why? I guess it would be the same reason that blacks, mezcuns, chinese, and every other "race" does it. Make sense???
Pan-Africanist

Plano, TX

#17 Mar 25, 2012
Because ww are fake the end.
ree zun

Livingston, TX

#18 Mar 26, 2012
Pan-Africanist wrote:
Because ww are fake the end.
WW=we women.

BTW-shouldn't that be "Pan-American"? Are you REALLY from Africa?(as I am)
ree zun

Livingston, TX

#19 Mar 26, 2012
shut up wrote:
Many white girls cake their face up with make up that's why they have acne so bad...are youtrying to Omake upO for the things you lack.....j/k but many ww are the queens of fake there's no denying you get the most plastic surgery and much more..to be fair I won't even try and compare you to any other women...this is about you.....the lie is over
And just take a look at the black women in USA. Everything they do is over-the-top. Their fingernails are grown extremely long. They paint the nails with gawdy details. Their jewelry is way big and gawdy. Check out the piston rings they use as earings. The necklines are way below what you would say white women wear. They find ways to get rings on their toes, in their noses, and love to show their bra straps in public. And don't forget the tatoos that are almost visible on their dark skin.

The mexican women are even worse. Look at any mexican TV show and all you will see is extremely short skirts and extremely low-cut dresses. "Please, PALEEEEZE, look at my boobies!!" Are ya kidding me, hoss??? Maybe someone else needs to "shut up"
Pan-Africanist

United States

#20 Mar 26, 2012
I have nothing against ww jux saying the makeup ages them. I saw cute 16 yo ww at 23 she looks in late 20s because of makeup.
ree zun

Livingston, TX

#21 Mar 26, 2012
Pan-Africanist wrote:
I have nothing against ww jux saying the makeup ages them. I saw cute 16 yo ww at 23 she looks in late 20s because of makeup.
I dunno, it sounds like you are resentful of ww for some odd reason. You saw a cute 16 yo....a, A, A, as in 1? Whoa, what a study in percentages! You go to the head of the class. smh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr. King Threatened China's National Security 2 min Savant 22
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min No Surprize 1,548,723
What is "your price tag" for gay sex? 4 min Master of Coon 19
Does anyone else here feel bad for blacks whom ... 5 min smile n wave 34
How do mexican men treat black women? (Oct '07) 7 min big Steve 1,005
Black Lives Don't Matter 10 min SadButTrue 8
Black men serve SATAN 11 min SadButTrue 1
He feared for his Life 38 min CTFU crackers 32
Racism in America 1 hr SadButTrue 645
Will Democrats ever win another election? 3 hr KIP 118