What Is The Future Of Black Love?

Posted in the African-American Forum

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

#1 Dec 7, 2011
Their is a lot of throwing each other under the bus, so, will black women and men just mix off in the future, by blending with other races? Black Americans, what do you think? Will we get it together. The men are complaining about the women, and vice versa. Black Americans, speak up? I know white trolls will be here in a few, so bare witht he topic.

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#2 Dec 7, 2011
Blacks will be absorbed, into other races starting with White Mexicans/amerindians and Asians...

“The Love Below”

Level 8

ATL

#3 Dec 8, 2011
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
Blacks will be absorbed, into other races starting with White Mexicans/amerindians and Asians...
We will all be hybrids. Their will be no black, white, or amerindians, just beige and high yella lol.

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#5 Dec 8, 2011
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
<quoted text>We will all be hybrids. Their will be no black, white, or amerindians, just beige and high yella lol.
Yea I already know this I say soon I give it another 300 years and AA will no longer look the way we do. I was discussing this with a friend that blacks in the west will get lighter and lose their wooly hair texture.

“The Love Below”

Level 8

ATL

#6 Dec 8, 2011
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea I already know this I say soon I give it another 300 years and AA will no longer look the way we do. I was discussing this with a friend that blacks in the west will get lighter and lose their wooly hair texture.
I went on a shuttle bus today, and all the blacks were caramel light brown and beige, even the guy I sat next to, half of the whole bus was. Only two knew each other, two brothers. A kid let me walk in front of him being nice. I Could not tell if he was directly bi racial of what. He and his older brother had curly hair as well, both sounded urban. I must say, It was something I noticed right away strangely, which I have never really payed attention too.

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#7 Dec 8, 2011
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
<quoted text>I went on a shuttle bus today, and all the blacks were caramel light brown and beige, even the guy I sat next to, half of the whole bus was. Only two knew each other, two brothers. A kid let me walk in front of him being nice. I Could not tell if he was directly bi racial of what. He and his older brother had curly hair as well, both sounded urban. I must say, It was something I noticed right away strangely, which I have never really payed attention too.
LOL true, I have seen many people walking around with biracial kids as of lately, remembered I told you about really dark skin BM towing along light complected kids? I seen it again today, I was like dang because he was super dark and she was light.

“The Love Below”

Level 8

ATL

#8 Dec 8, 2011
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL true, I have seen many people walking around with biracial kids as of lately, remembered I told you about really dark skin BM towing along light complected kids? I seen it again today, I was like dang because he was super dark and she was light.
Im seeing black women with mixed kids now as well. I saw a brotha with a young boy and girl, kids looked white, but they did not look like their mom. I saw a black girl, still see her, her kid the same. I see regular black folks shoot out mixed looking kids as well. As racist as they say the mexicans are, they dont seem to care about mixing in a way. They are like the outside looking in, but they can be racist like anybody. Well, I believe in black love, but maybe people can see each other as one, oneday.
blacksexyman82

Montgomery Village, MD

#9 Dec 8, 2011
Alot of mixed race people

gender war is on and poping.

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#10 Dec 8, 2011
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
<quoted text>Im seeing black women with mixed kids now as well. I saw a brotha with a young boy and girl, kids looked white, but they did not look like their mom. I saw a black girl, still see her, her kid the same. I see regular black folks shoot out mixed looking kids as well. As racist as they say the mexicans are, they dont seem to care about mixing in a way. They are like the outside looking in, but they can be racist like anybody. Well, I believe in black love, but maybe people can see each other as one, oneday.
LOL yea alot of mixing going on and alot of mixed people that are either claiming black, or even passing for white and yea Mexicans have no problems with mixng some even mixing with blacks, I think black love is cool just as longs at the two people really love each other but I feel like its inedible, blacks will mix out..
I also feel like their is increasing pressure for blacks to mix..

Level 2

Since: Sep 10

Los Angeles, CA

#12 Dec 10, 2011
Black Separatist wrote:
African Americans should stop mixing it is part of propaganda feed to us to be ashamed of being black.
blacks should preserve there culture and the future of African Americans
I don't think that most black people who have mixed relationships are any more ashamed of being black, than the white people they are involved with are ashamed of being white. If a black person falls in love with a white person, there is nothing wrong with it.

I think the only problem comes in when people are opposed to dating thier own race. It really says something about a person when they don't want anything to do with people who look like their family.

“Life is what you make it!”

Level 4

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#13 Dec 10, 2011
Mix race people, if they have a white partner the child looks white, if they have a black partner the child looks more black than the mixed raced person. It seems like things just return back to the way they were, unless mixed raced gets with mixed race and just look mixed race.

Level 2

Since: Sep 10

Los Angeles, CA

#14 Dec 10, 2011
xxxAngelxxx wrote:
Mix race people, if they have a white partner the child looks white, if they have a black partner the child looks more black than the mixed raced person. It seems like things just return back to the way they were, unless mixed raced gets with mixed race and just look mixed race.
Yeah. My siblings and I are mixed, and my older sister had children with a white man. Her kids all look white, her middle child even has strawberry blonde hair. They have curly hair though, not as straight as a typical white person's, but you'd never expect that they had black in them unless you were told.
Mamabunny

Detroit, MI

#16 Dec 10, 2011
We will be goobacks. All of us, all over the world.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goobacks

“The Love Below”

Level 8

ATL

#17 Dec 10, 2011
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL yea alot of mixing going on and alot of mixed people that are either claiming black, or even passing for white and yea Mexicans have no problems with mixng some even mixing with blacks, I think black love is cool just as longs at the two people really love each other but I feel like its inedible, blacks will mix out..
I also feel like their is increasing pressure for blacks to mix..
Everybody will eventually be high yellow lol. Whites will fade out I believe, but brown and tan will always be around.
Queen

AOL

#18 Dec 10, 2011
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
<quoted text>Everybody will eventually be high yellow lol. Whites will fade out I believe, but brown and tan will always be around.
Stop with these lies..the races aren't going anymore..Africans just hit a billion strong..and more Black immigrants are allowed into the West since you're numbers are dropping and diulting..over 90% of every race stick together...some of you just want to see blackness disappear just like the racists Whites want it gone..

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#19 Dec 10, 2011
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
<quoted text>Everybody will eventually be high yellow lol. Whites will fade out I believe, but brown and tan will always be around.
True, I agree I feel like both blacks or whites are two extremes..

“The Love Below”

Level 8

ATL

#20 Dec 11, 2011
Queen wrote:
<quoted text>Stop with these lies..the races aren't going anymore..Africans just hit a billion strong..and more Black immigrants are allowed into the West since you're numbers are dropping and diulting..over 90% of every race stick together...some of you just want to see blackness disappear just like the racists Whites want it gone..
Im talking black americans, white americans, and latinos, nothing about africa. Im proud to be black, but their is a think called evolution. I have never went interacial.
Tiana

Long Beach, CA

#21 Dec 11, 2011
I'm Filipino and my bf is Black. We are very happy and his family considers me as one of their own. I love them all very much. We never noticed skin color, all we knew was we are two people who enjoy one another =)
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Netherlands

#22 Dec 11, 2011
....gorillas in the zoo?.......

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#23 Dec 11, 2011
If you are a thug/baller/athlete/gangster/p layer/pimp/bad boy/swag boy/etc or very tall BM the future is great no worries...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 min African AE 98,652
Feliz Navidad Negros 4 min HectorSan 1
Black Americans Are TRAPPED in Racist USA. (fro... 5 min sassyntrashy 95
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Smart Alex 1,155,549
When China awakes, it will shake the West 7 min Tme 92
What Is It That Africans Need To Claim Us Ameri... 15 min A African God 85
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 27 min African AE 28,920
2 NYPD MURDERED on behalf of Eric GARNER 1 hr PERVY 591
More from around the web