African Rap Star with $2.5 Mil Mansion Tells African-Americans to Move Back to Africa

There are 47 comments on the Free Republic story from Jul 18, 2013, titled African Rap Star with $2.5 Mil Mansion Tells African-Americans to Move Back to Africa. In it, Free Republic reports that:

Musician Akon has called for black Americans to start making an exodus 'back to Africa' following the verdict in the Zimmerman trial.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“I'm out hunting”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

For your mind and soul

#1 Jul 18, 2013
Like Africa is going to accept 40 million blacks.

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#2 Jul 18, 2013
we have our challenges here but Africa has her challenges too. this is not the first time injustice has reared its ugly head against our people and its not the last.

we will stay here in our land and country and just fight the demon when it pops up.

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Since: Nov 08

Birmingham, England, UK

#3 Jul 18, 2013
dragonpat wrote:
we have our challenges here but Africa has her challenges too. this is not the first time injustice has reared its ugly head against our people and its not the last.
we will stay here in our land and country and just fight the demon when it pops up.
@Dragonpat Prophecy will hit America after the 400th Years of Slavery...Now according to Prophecy Amerikkka will be destroyed...Many African-Americans are making more Riches than ever by going back to the Motherland. Do not be fooled Africans are accepting Indians, Chinese, and others into their land to do Business with them--not all Africans are hateful towards African-Americans according to what I found out some are upset that many African-Americans refuse to return to Africa, refuse to accept who they are, feel that they are sellouts because they accept their American Slave Heritage instead of their True African Heritage, and rather stay and suffer in America. Wake up Beautiful Children of the Judah Hebrew-Israelite Tribe...make sure u watch this Video as there are 7 Parts:

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Birmingham, England, UK

#4 Jul 18, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
WRONG HAILE SELASSIE I already bought Land for y'all JUDAH Tribes people of Israel check the Video the most Important part that explains that which is from 4:07-4:34 where the Reporter says to Ras Bob Marley that Emperor Hailie Selassie I who was the H.I.M. of the Tribe of Judah the same Tribe as Jesus Bought Land for the Africans of the West (African-Americans who are the Descendants of the Hebrew-Israelites of the Tribe of Judah) to return to Africa in this Part 1 Documentary of Bob Marley

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#5 Jul 18, 2013
TruDru wrote:
<quoted text>@Dragonpat Prophecy will hit America after the 400th Years of Slavery...Now according to Prophecy Amerikkka will be destroyed...Many African-Americans are making more Riches than ever by going back to the Motherland. Do not be fooled Africans are accepting Indians, Chinese, and others into their land to do Business with them--not all Africans are hateful towards African-Americans according to what I found out some are upset that many African-Americans refuse to return to Africa, refuse to accept who they are, feel that they are sellouts because they accept their American Slave Heritage instead of their True African Heritage, and rather stay and suffer in America. Wake up Beautiful Children of the Judah Hebrew-Israelite Tribe...make sure u watch this Video as there are 7 Parts: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =R1jZrQa7QwAXX
So what's our true African heritage since you made the claim?

“Jesus loves you all!”

Location hidden

#6 Jul 18, 2013
TruDru wrote:
<quoted text>@Dragonpat Prophecy will hit America after the 400th Years of Slavery...Now according to Prophecy Amerikkka will be destroyed...Many African-Americans are making more Riches than ever by going back to the Motherland. Do not be fooled Africans are accepting Indians, Chinese, and others into their land to do Business with them--not all Africans are hateful towards African-Americans according to what I found out some are upset that many African-Americans refuse to return to Africa, refuse to accept who they are, feel that they are sellouts because they accept their American Slave Heritage instead of their True African Heritage, and rather stay and suffer in America. Wake up Beautiful Children of the Judah Hebrew-Israelite Tribe...make sure u watch this Video as there are 7 Parts: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =R1jZrQa7QwAXX
I don't correlate your take on biblical prophecy with what I've read in the bible. Are you stating that you're an Israelite? Saved by Jesus?

“Jesus loves you all!”

Location hidden

#7 Jul 18, 2013
TruDru wrote:
<quoted text>WRONG HAILE SELASSIE I already bought Land for y'all JUDAH Tribes people of Israel check the Video the most Important part that explains that which is from 4:07-4:34 where the Reporter says to Ras Bob Marley that Emperor Hailie Selassie I who was the H.I.M. of the Tribe of Judah the same Tribe as Jesus Bought Land for the Africans of the West (African-Americans who are the Descendants of the Hebrew-Israelites of the Tribe of Judah) to return to Africa in this Part 1 Documentary of Bob Marley
Are you basing your claim simply on one's skin color?

“Jesus loves you all!”

Location hidden

#8 Jul 18, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
No, sir
KingsloveQueens

San Francisco, CA

#9 Jul 18, 2013
If the educated "Doctors" Devolopers and educators and contractors and engineers ect..were to go to Africa ..I'm sure those types could make a fortune in time and be a profound undertaking that can transform and start a positive trend in re-building what the Evil in this world has torn apart Black Power..
HelterSkelter

Pawling, NY

#10 Jul 18, 2013
Wouldn't this be a win win for both parties though!?

I mean think about this.

Racism doesn't really exist if no one there is to recieve it.

Like that old riddle if a tree falls & no one there to witness it does it fall!?

Well... The same holds true in my eyes for racism.

Racism is a crime of victims & that victim happens because of MULTICULTURALISM.

If we stay seperated there is really not much that can be said for VICTIMS OF RACISM.

Multiculturalism is the CAUSE OF RACISM not the solution.

Many Leftists say Multiculturalism is the solution to racism while I say & the facts support that Multiculturalism causes Balkanization & THUS CAUSES RACISM.
HelterSkelter

Pawling, NY

#11 Jul 18, 2013
IMO it is actually wise for African Americans to move back to Africa.

I mean think about it this way.

Your money you make here is worth more & goes a lot further in Africa than in the U.S.A!!

You guys can save up & buy a much bigger house in Africa!!

You can buy investments in Africa easier!!

You can buy land easier to start a business be it by simply renting out property for profit or if it is to
Farm or Mine or Raise Livestock or Sell products!!

Your money here can go further there to achieve those goals in Africa!!!

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Birmingham, England, UK

#12 Jul 18, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you basing your claim simply on one's skin color?
wtf are u talking about? where did skin colour come from?

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Birmingham, England, UK

#13 Jul 18, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't correlate your take on biblical prophecy with what I've read in the bible. Are you stating that you're an Israelite? Saved by Jesus?
Have u ever heard of the Slave Ship Jesus? I don't think u wann challenge me on the Bible because the King James Bible is Pure BS though some Truth is in it...I can easily answer your questions so be ready because it will take a while.

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Birmingham, England, UK

#14 Jul 18, 2013
HelterSkelter wrote:
IMO it is actually wise for African Americans to move back to Africa.
I mean think about it this way.
Your money you make here is worth more & goes a lot further in Africa than in the U.S.A!!
You guys can save up & buy a much bigger house in Africa!!
You can buy investments in Africa easier!!
You can buy land easier to start a business be it by simply renting out property for profit or if it is to
Farm or Mine or Raise Livestock or Sell products!!
Your money here can go further there to achieve those goals in Africa!!!
Exactly and If u an African-American with Money and Invest into Africa (Alkebulan) providing more Jobs, and Business in the Process...who in the Blue gonna hate you?
Jad

Newark, NJ

#15 Jul 18, 2013
Ok Akon you first!

“I'm out hunting”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

For your mind and soul

#16 Jul 18, 2013
TruDru wrote:
<quoted text>
@Dragonpat Prophecy will hit America after the 400th Years of Slavery...Now according to Prophecy Amerikkka will be destroyed...Many African-Americans are making more Riches than ever by going back to the Motherland. Do not be fooled Africans are accepting Indians, Chinese, and others into their land to do Business with them--not all Africans are hateful towards African-Americans according to what I found out some are upset that many African-Americans refuse to return to Africa, refuse to accept who they are, feel that they are sellouts because they accept their American Slave Heritage instead of their True African Heritage, and rather stay and suffer in America. Wake up Beautiful Children of the Judah Hebrew-Israelite Tribe...make sure u watch this Video as there are 7 Parts: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =R1jZrQa7QwAXX
I don't believe in all this prophecy shyt.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Location hidden

#17 Jul 19, 2013
TruDru wrote:
<quoted text>Have u ever heard of the Slave Ship Jesus? I don't think u wann challenge me on the Bible because the King James Bible is Pure BS though some Truth is in it...I can easily answer your questions so be ready because it will take a while.
No, I'm not familiar with a slave ship Jesus. No need to be apprehensive, by the way.
Sadbuttrue

Ashburn, VA

#19 Jul 19, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
Maceo

You said the same thing on several forums like a FOOL! lmao

After you wasted your life chasing Trashy WW for 40 years and have nothing to show for your life!
Sadbuttrue

Ashburn, VA

#20 Jul 19, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
MACEO

What amazes me about Black men is they "CRY A RIVER AND SAY AMERICA IS RACIST'" and then chase White women given them their "Pennies for Puxxy" campaign but won't do a "DAMN THING FOR BLACK CHILDREN OR THEIR COMMUNITIES"!

You know Black men like you!

Nothing is wrong with IR; I simply to get why you worship White women to the point where you wouldn't do for Black folks including family members!

That's why I don't want to waste my time with Black males; you seem to lack "COMMON SENSE" and your hell bent on destroying your own race !

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Birmingham, England, UK

#22 Jul 19, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe in all this prophecy shyt.
It is real, and who said u had to believe it? Just accept what the Massa has taught you for the past 394 Years since your ancestours arrival to Jamestown, Virginia. Keep on being mislead. Accept your European Jesus, keep on Praising on the Man Made Sabbath (Sunday) because Constantine says so, and just assume that you are going to go to Heaven. Keep on Sleeping!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min GOPidiots 1,231,751
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 3 min Don Barros Serrano 120,458
Tip #2 for the FBI in investigating Farrakhan 5 min Truth 6
News 2 sue Lord, claiming racial discrimination 8 min sid 25
White cop didn't ask BM was his car stolen....... 9 min ROMPER STOMPER 10
Why did Mexico send an Olmec head to Ethiopia? (Oct '13) 10 min Don Barros Serrano 342
34 Murdered in Baltimore Since Freddie Gray Died 12 min coretta 75
why do white people hate other races so much 1 hr Ingwe Temujin 221
REPARATION TIME $$cha ching$$ 1 hr Bogemille 242
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr Shakryt 33,566
More from around the web