White Supremacist Terreblanche Killed...

White Supremacist Terreblanche Killed In South Africa

There are 3381 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Apr 4, 2010, titled White Supremacist Terreblanche Killed In South Africa. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

(CNN) -- South African President Jacob Zuma appealed for calm Sunday amid fears the killing of notorious white supremacist Eugene Terreblanche could stoke racial tensions in the country.

Terreblanche, the leader of the neo-Nazi Afrikaner Weerstandsbeweging (Afrikaner Resistance Movement, or AWB), was killed Saturday following an apparent dispute over wages with workers on his farm, according to South African police.

Police said the 69-year-old was bludgeoned and stabbed to death with clubs and a machete in an attack at his farm near the town of Ventersdorp in South Africa's North West Province.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

First Prev
of 170
Next Last
Kathleen Moore - Canada

Montréal, Canada

#3691 May 7, 2014
I would like to know who invented the certainly defamatory term "white supremacist" and why?

And then, why, specifically, would Mr. Terreblanche have been a "supremacist" as opposed to say, a "separatist"?

By separatist, I mean someone who for example prefers a FEDERAL form of government, ensuring self-government without interference from other cultures and races, i.e., to stave off the GENOCIDE by attrition of one's own race and people.

In Canada, we formed a FEDERAL government in 1867 to give 10 different majority WHITE groups the right to exclusive self-government, each on their own constitutional soil under their own respective and exclusive provincial legislatures.

These different groups of WHITE PEOPLE did not call each other "supremacists"! But they were all WHITE people who preferred to live separately from each other to preserve their own respective laws and cultures.

Why does the word "separatist" therefore (which describes people who want to live SEPARATELY as to laws, custom and culture) suddenly morph to mean some kind of nasty "supremacist" when it comes to a desire for SEPARATENESS by whites in a country where the other races are some other color?

It's still SEPARATISM! Unless someone is trying to malign specifically WHITE people for wanting their own self-government and for their own determination to continue existing, by resisting the genocide that may ensue from outside interference.

Otherwise, why not call the BLACK races "supremacist" who attack and kill white people in Africa, just because they are white? Do you normally attack and kill people whom you consider to be your equals? Or your inferiors? The "supremacism" seems to be on the side of those doing the racially-based killing.

Then, if you take a look at the UN and its double standards, you can ask yourself why the UN insists upon protecting "aboriginal" peoples in various western nations, by affirming that they have a guaranteed right to their "identity", "culture", "customs", "self-government" and "territory". By aboriginals, the UN means, in the case of Canada, Iroquois, Mohawk, Cree Indian, Eskimo, etc. Why do such peoples have the guaranteed right to protect their own existence, without being called "supremacist", but when WHITE people protect white existence, white people -- and only white people -- are readily defamed?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 170
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min the deplorable Jo... 1,442,387
Why does my hair turn gold in the light? 9 min Jan Pawel 7
This forum heavily needs moderation 10 min Jan Pawel 34
do all black women want mixed babies? 12 min Jan Pawel 29
Black Women Deserve Better! 13 min Jan Pawel 2
Americans' Respect for Police Surges 15 min Jan Pawel 4
White woman finds LOVE in Jamaica 16 min Jan Pawel 6
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Curious Me 49,837
It's OVER! 1 hr DobyBringsTheBadNews 46
Was slavery a completely BAD institution? 1 hr Jan Pawel 186
More from around the web