For black girls who like white guys

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3180 Jul 23, 2013
takin chancess wrote:
Some of yall are so ignorant!! This is why racism still exists. I love men period! I prefer white or mixed guys over black guy yes I said it ! To most black guys they dont understand the worth of a strong black woman and want someone to control, but to WM im exotic im recognized as the gift from GOD that I am! I also want beautiful mixed kids lol
Or how about this: in reality...your whole mindset is yours and yours alone...that in fact has nothing to do with who bm...not at all!

The whole idea of you being exotic to white men...pretty much says it all...it actually sounds as if you're the one with some personal issues...we bm just love the way that bw swear to God that bm don't know how to treat a woman...that bm don't want bw...that all bm want nonbw...blah,blah,blah...

When in fact...it's the very same bw who is proclaiming all of the above...who has no interest in bm...good or bad...nor the realities that we are capable of providing!

Hun...next time why not just type the last line first...it pretty much defines your own personal mindset and agenda!

I mean the whole idea that all bm are the same...mistreat a "strong bw"...which by the way is a big misnomer...is a just more anibm propaganda!

*Strong men...want strong women...and weak men...want weak women that they can control...but no man wants to come home and have to fight and argue over every single thing...because they're dealing with a woman with a contrary and hateful mindset!

**The big ass tell tale sign though...is the way that the some of the very same women...like yourself...will turn right around and act like a lamb...with a white boy!

Again...it's not about bm...never has been...it's about your f*cked mentality...you don't even know all bm!

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#3181 Jul 23, 2013
LION wrote:
Black girls can like all the white men they like but as long as they support a black owned bank!
Again...supporting black owned banks are just fine...I'm all for it...and my wife and I have two separate accounts with a black owned bank..and we will continue to....as long as said bank continues to offer us the best possible rates,fees and service...and not only reap the rewards of doing business with the local black community that they so aggressively solicit...but they also give back!

But let's get one thing straight...just supporting black owned banks is not the answer to all of the problems that AA face in this country in this day and age!

Stop acting as if black owned banks are the answer to every possible dilemma and or concern of AA!

*And lets try not to ever forget that...at the end of each business day and the beginning of the next...black owned banks are after banks...just like all others!

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#3182 Jul 23, 2013
takin chancess wrote:
Some of yall are so ignorant!! This is why racism still exists. I love men period! I prefer white or mixed guys over black guy yes I said it ! To most black guys they dont understand the worth of a strong black woman and want someone to control, but to WM im exotic im recognized as the gift from GOD that I am! I also want beautiful mixed kids lol
Pssst..and what's hilarious is you're calling others ignorant...but yet you turn right around and do what...stigmatize bm in general!

“Take the kinks out ya mind”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

and not your hair

#3184 Jul 23, 2013
preciselyright wrote:
<quoted text>
That's fine, all you said is good. Black women online seems to be obsessed with them and it embarrasses me is all. I just wanted to know why?
Nice to see someone knows how I feel, not dogging IRBW, but SOME make us all look desperate when they worshiping and promoting other women to date WM like they are some gift from God. If you are attracted to them that's fine, but why get upset at sisters that don't want White men or don't find them attractive. Honestly the only attractive ones I see are on TV, rarely ever see a nice one in person and people say they are the most attractive lol ok.

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#3185 Jul 23, 2013
brownskin_beauty wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice to see someone knows how I feel, not dogging IRBW, but SOME make us all look desperate when they worshiping and promoting other women to date WM like they are some gift from God. If you are attracted to them that's fine, but why get upset at sisters that don't want White men or don't find them attractive. Honestly the only attractive ones I see are on TV, rarely ever see a nice one in person and people say they are the most attractive lol ok.
Exaclty...and it goes both ways...I'm a grown a** man..if I were even single and even interested in Becky's a**...I wouldn't need other bm to tell me how great she is...I have a brain,eyes and the ability to check things out for myself!

Not to mention that I've been around them my entire life...unlike some of these silly Negros...and to me they just aren't all that!

In the real world...they rarely even turn my head...hell I can count the number of times that I have ever found one to be significantly appealing...on one hand...I'd have fingers left over...the fact is...I'm just not attracted to white skin!

I don't care how many times,how many shots and camera angles or how many mag covers they put them on...telling the world that they're the end all be all!

It's just not the serious to me!

Level 2

Location hidden

#3186 Jul 23, 2013
Well for me, white guys are an either hit or miss. I personally wouldn't really date a white guy unless he's friendly with me. ( Even though in a post I said I had a bf but I don't 'not yet, haha') but it really all depends. I like blonde russian dudes for some reason...
Malik

United States

#3187 Jul 23, 2013
brownskin_beauty wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont like interracial blacks! We are a beautiful race of people who need each other, when interracial blacks worship whites its sad and weak. God will get them for walking out on the lovers he gave them

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#3188 Jul 23, 2013
Annie-Bananie wrote:
Well for me, white guys are an either hit or miss. I personally wouldn't really date a white guy unless he's friendly with me.( Even though in a post I said I had a bf but I don't 'not yet, haha') but it really all depends. I like blonde russian dudes for some reason...
And that's your choice...fine...if you want to date white guys do...but just do it...because you want to...because you're all into white boys...but don't walk around claiming that bm this,bm that...bm made me date!

Don't become the next brainwashed young black woman...who then makes it her life's purpose to lift up white guys in general!

If you end up with a good wm...then just say that....don't act as if you have no damn brain in your head and start blindly worshiping white males!

As if they are every black/woman's only hope!

*I've been around wm my entire life...I know and have known plenty of them...known a lot of a-holes who have treated women like crap!

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#3189 Jul 23, 2013
Malik wrote:
<quoted text> I dont like interracial blacks! We are a beautiful race of people who need each other, when interracial blacks worship whites its sad and weak. God will get them for walking out on the lovers he gave them
Nope...God's not going to do any such thing...if some bw want to date and marry out...that's their choice...God has no plans to punish them...now if they claim to be Christians and they get caught up with a man...black,white or whatever and they forsake their own personal beliefs...that's a whole other issue!

No bw who date out are in no danger of God's punishment...but life...on the other hand...will have lessons for some of them to learn...some even the hard way...when you pick a man...based on the idea that him not being black and anything other than...makes him a winner...then you may just be headed for the rocks!

Again...men are men...a woman has to choose a man based solely upon who he is,what he values and what his purpose in life is!

whether he's black,white,red or yellow!
Malik

United States

#3190 Jul 23, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope...God's not going to do any such thing...if some bw want to date and marry out...that's their choice...God has no plans to punish them...now if they claim to be Christians and they get caught up with a man...black,white or whatever and they forsake their own personal beliefs...that's a whole other issue!
No bw who date out are in no danger of God's punishment...but life...on the other hand...will have lessons for some of them to learn...some even the hard way...when you pick a man...based on the idea that him not being black and anything other than...makes him a winner...then you may just be headed for the rocks!
Again...men are men...a woman has to choose a man based solely upon who he is,what he values and what his purpose in life is!
whether he's black,white,red or yellow!
You've got your belief and i got mine. This is a free forum so act that way! If i had a choice i would rid all interracial blacks and sympathizers. the issues with blackmen today are the ignoran ghetto uncle toms who uplifts wite culture. Dont be surprized when a white coworler ask out your wife and she coyly smiles and look at you and say. He's only being himself.

Level 2

Location hidden

#3191 Jul 23, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
And that's your choice...fine...if you want to date white guys do...but just do it...because you want to...because you're all into white boys...but don't walk around claiming that bm this,bm that...bm made me date!
Don't become the next brainwashed young black woman...who then makes it her life's purpose to lift up white guys in general!
If you end up with a good wm...then just say that....don't act as if you have no damn brain in your head and start blindly worshiping white males!
As if they are every black/woman's only hope!
*I've been around wm my entire life...I know and have known plenty of them...known a lot of a-holes who have treated women like crap!
Are you that indifferent? All my life my parents assumed I wanted a black guy, talking about going to africa to meet a black guy etc, but the whole point i made is that not all black women want/need black men, but I suppose you don't understand that
Keke

Baton Rouge, LA

#3194 Aug 26, 2013
I loveeee white guys nd yes I'm black in so many ways
irish guy

Austin, TX

#3195 Aug 27, 2013
i'm a white male and i think black girls are very pretty.
Even more right

Barberton, OH

#3196 Nov 15, 2013
With my personal experiences black men are too stuck on themselves and are way more likely to leave you with a baby and the rumor that black men ate bigger is not true all the white men I have been with are the same and in some cases even bigger I guess it's all in who you are raised by white or black we all have our flaws so ladies take it from a fellow BW and don't base your likes and dislikes on race just love who you love and be proud of it

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#3197 Nov 15, 2013
brownskin_beauty wrote:
<quoted text>Nice to see someone knows how I feel, not dogging IRBW, but SOME make us all look desperate when they worshiping and promoting other women to date WM like they are some gift from God. If you are attracted to them that's fine, but why get upset at sisters that don't want White men or don't find them attractive. Honestly the only attractive ones I see are on TV, rarely ever see a nice one in person and people say they are the most attractive lol ok.
I say love who you want to but don't put down others.

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#3198 Nov 15, 2013
Malik wrote:
<quoted text>I dont like interracial blacks! We are a beautiful race of people who need each other, when interracial blacks worship whites its sad and weak. God will get them for walking out on the lovers he gave them
So where's that in the scriptures?
Toni

Charlotte, NC

#3199 Nov 20, 2013
whitegirlswantsblackmen.com contains information that helps us understand why so many black women cannot get into white men. It has to do with the history of slavery and the fact that they just aren't as exciting as black men. They don't know how to talk to us and many of them only want us for one thing.
deepak indian

Mumbai, India

#3201 Nov 20, 2013
I m wite boy,i seeking a girl and women mi n.+919034946366

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#3202 Nov 21, 2013
Populus alba interficiens wrote:
<quoted text>justine beiber is racist
so i don't think so
and i don't understand why they attack i can agree that most white men i see look weird, or just plain and boring upon the face.. it's rare that i see an attractive one i can't even point out any celebrity i think is attractive.. but it is my preference and i think they need to respect your preference as well, so next they do just tell them that.
To each their own

There are some handsome men in all races.

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#3203 Nov 21, 2013
Toni wrote:
whitegirlswantsblackmen.com contains information that helps us understand why so many black women cannot get into white men. It has to do with the history of slavery and the fact that they just aren't as exciting as black men. They don't know how to talk to us and many of them only want us for one thing.
Ma'am, there are plenty of black women that can easily converse with white men. It's quite simple indeed to do just that.

Try focusing on the person regardless of their race instead of their skin color.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Notliz 1,643,739
White people stole from everyone in history wit... (Feb '12) 14 min Santiago Matamoras 211
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 39 min Santiago Matamoras 1,602
How often did slaves need to be whipped? 1 hr Harvey Weinstein 1
Can AA's EVER be Troll-free? 1 hr Blackhead Popper 2
Mouthy know-it-all BW. ugh... 1 hr KIR SUCKA 11
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr Micha Ben Israel 137,316
I feel like I can't be with a white guy if he's... 2 hr Dixieeland 119
Homogeneity Is The ONLY Way To MAGA 4 hr KIR SUCKA 28
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 5 hr NotSoDivineMsM 390
More from around the web