Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Alfie wrote:
<quoted text>
thats not very nice.
bad sheboon bad sheboon
stupid vagina.
I hope you get run over by a huge truck.
Tina knows

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Alfie wrote:
<quoted text>
go away u dumb stupid brainwashed sheboon
hooker.
if wm loved u sheboons so much n if they r so gud why dont they wife up the shebeasts.
how come the wm chooses shebeasts least
behind ww asian n hisp women.
sexing u outside of marraige is fornication n
thats disrespecting u idiot.dates n gifts r to buy
the sex which is prostitution.
remember men sleep with hookers but dont respect nor marry them.
Sheboon, Hooker, I can see your a respectful person. I bet you have women all over you ! NOT
Firefighter1313

Greer, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

I am a white guy and I'm getting married to a black girl and we live in the south where people would be more racist. But no one cares that's because times are changing it dose not matter your race only If you love the other person and they love you.

Level 3

Since: Feb 11

Love Land

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Firefighter1313 wrote:
I am a white guy and I'm getting married to a black girl and we live in the south where people would be more racist. But no one cares that's because times are changing it dose not matter your race only If you love the other person and they love you.
Congrats! be blessed!
Tina knows

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Firefighter1313 wrote:
I'm a black women and I'm dating a white man up North and we to are getting married this summer. More and more of my friends are dating out. We see it all the time in my area. I wish you luck .
Alfie

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

i
Tina knows wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a black women and I'm dating a white man up North and we to are getting married this summer. More and more of my friends are dating out. We see it all the time in my area. I wish you luck .
yes coz u n ur friends r broke busted sheboons
who r selling themselves to the white massa.
sellout traitors

shebeasts n krakkas make zebra babies.
Alfie

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Firefighter1313 wrote:
tell ur sheboon wife alfie says hello
Alfie

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Nia_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Congrats! be blessed!
ah how nice.
gud sheboon gud sheboon
Tina knows

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Alfie wrote:
i<quoted text>
yes coz u n ur friends r broke busted sheboons
who r selling themselves to the white massa.
sellout traitors
shebeasts n krakkas make zebra babies.
I'm not selling it !!!! I'm given it Baby !!!

And I love it.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Tina knows wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a black women and I'm dating a white man up North and we to are getting married this summer. More and more of my friends are dating out. We see it all the time in my area. I wish you luck .
I pray that your happiness never ends and that your marriage be blessed.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Tina knows wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not selling it !!!! I'm given it Baby !!!

And I love it.
Don't worry about alfie. He's to obsessed over white men sad to say. Repressed homosexual tendencies can lead one astray indeed.
JST

Fargo, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

preciselyright wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey don't flatter yourself I don't understand the attraction to you men anyways that's why I'm asking the question. I don't know why they like wm face its just egh.
Yeah, and the whites are the racists who pre-judge. Uh hu. No hypocrisy there...
Anna

Mansfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

I'll start by saying Wesley is an idiot!!!! He must have gotten beaten by a black girl in grade school and that's why he is so disrespectful towards BW...lol. Anyways, why does it matter who OTHER women date? Do you and worry about getting and keeping a GOOD man! I don't care who dates who, all I care about is my man treating me good...no matter what color he is. I don't discriminate as long as we love each other and he is good to me.
Alfie

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

daft self hating wm praising sheboons

Since: Aug 12

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Alfie wrote:
you are stupid
holland

Van Nuys, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

deshonna wrote:
Personally, I don't care for a white guy. Because you are right most of them can't stand us. They only talk to us because they can say they have fckd a bw but behind our backs steady calling us every name in the book but our name.
hey im white i love bw ive never once had sex with a bw just to say i have. bw are the most beautiful girls on planet earth.i only date black girls and always treat them like the godesses they are. Btw i have only called bw by there name not all white guys are dicks.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Alfie wrote:
Oh no!!! It's another post from you that reeks of your obsession of white men.

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

holland wrote:
<quoted text> hey im white i love bw ive never once had sex with a bw just to say i have. bw are the most beautiful girls on planet earth.i only date black girls and always treat them like the godesses they are. Btw i have only called bw by there name not all white guys are dicks.
And are all white guys...dishonest and sneaky as you are...are they all ass licking clowns that go out of their way to clean black women's asses...don't get me wrong...I love and prefer black women...and have never treated them in any manner that is less than decent and respectful either!

But this whole...."I love black women....I've always loved them with all of my heart and I believe that they are all perfect"- nonsense is not good for anyone!

Not for you...not for black women and certainly not for black men!

Stop trying to be every black woman's white savior!

In reality...black women are just like all other women...some are good women and some are a big ass waste of time!

And no...I've not had a bunch of terrible experiences...in fact...I've had mainly good experiences with black women!

But guys like you...do nothing but create big ass monsters....with big ass problems in regards to black women...if you love black women then be honest,truthful and real!

Stop trying to kiss every black woman's ass...it's disingenuous...its' what weak non-black men do...to score points with black women...which only creates more problems with black women...for every one...and you're not in any way shape or form...every black woman's white knight!

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no!!! It's another post from you that reeks of your obsession of white men.
So let me get this straight...white men and irbw...stay right here on Topix's AA forum...day and night...doing what?...

bashing,demeaning and degrading black men and black women...who unlike you do not find them to be the end all be all...or even their personal preference!

Yet any time a black man makes mention of the wretched ass behavior of some of these irbw and white males in general...

Then we are "Obsessed with white men"...is that it?

And really...do you honestly...think that makes any damn sense...or are you once again...going out of your way to protect white men...at all cost!

Do you know...are you dating...mating or living with all white men...yes,no,maybe...huh?

Then why the hell would you...how the hell could you...defend all white men in general...do you get paid to do so...huh?

*So if I were married to an Asian woman...or a white woman...would it make sense for me to defend the actions of all other Asian women or white women...instead of speaking of the individual that I'm married to....alone...do you actually think this is intelligent or even logical?...uhh...no it's not!

“#BlackWomenRise”

Level 4

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

preciselyright wrote:
I've been just browsing the net and see a lot of black women asking questions about white men I find it very interesting. And me as a black woman when I say I don't like their face black women attack me like sharks. Why do they want to protect white men when 79% of them don't like black women? And what caused this sudden interest? I believe most of them are teens and watch the media and like that little Justin bieber kid. I'm just curious of course you have a right to like what you like but why?
They are definitely teenaged girls, the ones who are obsessed with Justin Bieber and One Direction. I know a few of them, and they aren't "Black women" they are Black girls, trust me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••