the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#2972 Feb 11, 2013
In most major cities throughout the nation, the common black man regularly has to see white men with attractive white or Asian women AND increasingly sees white men with attractive black women in local businesses such as the mall, restaurants, or other public locations. In most cases, he ain't happy about it.

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2973 Feb 12, 2013
the boundaries of space wrote:
In most major cities throughout the nation, the common black man regularly has to see white men with attractive white or Asian women AND increasingly sees white men with attractive black women in local businesses such as the mall, restaurants, or other public locations. In most cases, he ain't happy about it.
Lmbao...and you know this how...have you done a nationwide tour of every city in America and it's malls...lol...honestly you just sit up and type the silliest off base shyt...it's just retarded!

Sweetie get a life...yes I do recall that you're a black woman...you need some very serious help!
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#2974 Feb 15, 2013
Just because black males are generally the least wanted race of male, it don't necessarily mean there'll be a shortage of white, Latina, or even their own raced (black) women available whether with black men as couples already, or as singles in his dating pool.

Many of these particular women however find themselves at an unfortunate disadvantage, for one reason or another, of having to take only what they can get but like Judge Judy says, "for every pot there's a cover" and half a man's gonna attract half a woman.

Level 3

Since: Jan 13

Saint Paul, MN

#2975 Feb 15, 2013
Anti-Chaos wrote:
<quoted text>When are wm going to promote bw or slander ww for bw..why do bw do these things for wm and wm doesn't do sh#t for you..but call you names and screw you over??
That's a great question
koryG

Riverview, FL

#2976 Feb 17, 2013
deshonna wrote:
Personally, I don't care for a white guy. Because you are right most of them can't stand us. They only talk to us because they can say they have fckd a bw but behind our backs steady calling us every name in the book but our name.
Umm excuse me but I am white guy and I love black girls. And no its not because I can say I fckd u. You need to step back and see that maybe there actually are good decent guys out there just sayin

Level 3

Since: May 12

Forest Hill, MD

#2977 Feb 19, 2013
Usually, the white men who date black women are the rejects within their race who are unable to pull a decent white woman.
Tina knows

Brooklyn, NY

#2978 Feb 19, 2013
I date white men and some day well most likely marry one. White men know how to treat a women with respect and kindness. Not only do I see this with the man I date but I see it with his friends.
It's only a matter of time before you see more black women with white men then with black men. It's coming so black men better get use to it.
Tina knows

Brooklyn, NY

#2979 Feb 19, 2013
blkgoodfella wrote:
Usually, the white men who date black women are the rejects within their race who are unable to pull a decent white woman.
Sounds like the black guys I see with fat over weight white women that are in the drivers seat.

Level 3

Since: May 12

Forest Hill, MD

#2980 Feb 19, 2013
Tina knows wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like the black guys I see with fat over weight white women that are in the drivers seat.
You are right about that also. You wouldn't happen to be a white men trolling would you?
Tina knows

Brooklyn, NY

#2981 Feb 19, 2013
I know it hurts :)
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#2982 Feb 19, 2013
Black men basically hate to see any race of woman with any race of man unless it's of course, another black man. Most black men worry about their desirability "rating", they worry about their population growth (in America) as a whole, their future and a myriad of other rather bleak possibilities.
Alfie

UK

#2983 Feb 19, 2013
Tina knows wrote:
I date white men and some day well most likely marry one. White men know how to treat a women with respect and kindness. Not only do I see this with the man I date but I see it with his friends.
It's only a matter of time before you see more black women with white men then with black men. It's coming so black men better get use to it.
Hogwash ,there is not enuff interest in bw.
bw only gets 1% of non blk men rings
Alfie

UK

#2984 Feb 19, 2013
BLk women like wm but wm dont like bw

“I don't hate Racists”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

They're Not Worth the Effort

#2985 Feb 19, 2013
Alfie wrote:
wrong you dummy

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2986 Feb 19, 2013
Tina knows wrote:
And yet white women are leaving them in droves every single day....it's enough to make any intelligent,mature and experienced adult...who's been in personal relationships wonder..."If white guys are so great...then why are so many white women leaving them"

Just maybe the white guys that you have dated have gone out of their way to prove to you that they are better than any bm...or perhaps you are already biased (surprise)to begin with!

Leslie Morgan Steiner: Why domestic violence victims don't leave:
* http://youtu.be/V1yW5IsnSjo

*WHAT'S BIZARRE TO ME IS THE FACT THAT I KNOW AND HAVE KNOWN MANY WW(AND YES SOME NONWW...EVEN BW)WHO HAVE HAD ALL KINDS OF NEGATIVE EXPERIENCES WITH WM MIND YOU...AND DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED WITH THE SINGLE-DIVORCED,NEVER MARRIED IRBW RIGHT HERE ON TOPIX...BOTH AA AND FOREIGN...WHO ARE IN FACT SINGLE(SOME WITH LITTLE MIXED CHILDREN MIND YOU!)AND LOOKING!

Britain has two million single parent families with majority of children raised by mother alone:

* http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-20891...

Top 10 Reasons Why Women Divorce:

* http://www.yourtango.com/experts/cindy-holbro...

YET HERE YOU ARE PROCLAIMING HOW GOOD AND PERFECT THEY ARE...THAT THEY KNOW HOW TO TREAT A WOMAN...YET ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS THAT WW LEAVE/CHEAT ON AND DIVORCE WM...IS BECAUSE THEY GET TIRED OF BEING IGNORED!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#2987 Feb 20, 2013
Alfie wrote:
Speak for yourself moron. All I date is black and IR woman. Grow up!!!

Location hidden

#2988 Feb 20, 2013
blkgoodfella wrote:
Maybe we have dated both and found that some black woman have been better! Your comment in itself is a put down to black woman. BTW- If you we're a true goodfella you'd probably be of Italian decent and you'd know what natural attraction many of us have for black woman. Actually most of the white woman I see with bm are so hard on the eyes that they would probably be alone if the didn't have your help!!!!

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#2989 Feb 20, 2013
preciselyright wrote:
I've been just browsing the net and see a lot of black women asking questions about white men I find it very interesting. And me as a black woman when I say I don't like their face black women attack me like sharks. Why do they want to protect white men when 79% of them don't like black women? And what caused this sudden interest? I believe most of them are teens and watch the media and like that little Justin bieber kid. I'm just curious of course you have a right to like what you like but why?
You are a white woman it has nothing to do with you. Mind your own business.
gina

Colombo, Sri Lanka

#2990 Feb 20, 2013
Lena Gomez wrote:
<quoted text> You are a white woman it has nothing to do with you. Mind your own business.
and why is it ur bizness u taco eatin BEAN BIOTCH!!!!!

Level 1

Ballwin, MO

#2991 Feb 20, 2013
Lena, are you a black woman? lol

I'm going to come at this from just the female prospective, not just white or black or whatever. But as a female I encourage and support any woman who makes her own choices and doesn't let society or racial pressures sway her personal decisions. Staying in the topic I think it's wonderful that more and more black women are starting to show interest in white men. Every race and gender has its good and bad apples it all comes down to the choices you or I decide to make. The whole "stay in your race" standpoint is ridiculous in the modern age, wake up people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... 5 min hat 73
Do you believe that IRBW are worthless? 6 min rock 9
Brothers, would you Date A Black Woman Dating W... 9 min SAHU MALACHI 45
Somali Women: You Are Wrong About Bad Features ... 9 min rock 279
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 10 min Glimmer 95,497
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 10 min African AE 244
Keep a Word, Drop a Word, GAME ON!!! (Oct '12) 10 min The truth 5,286
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 12 min Ben YISRAEL 6,452
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 24 min whtgurlsarefakeat... 121,082
Even Rapper Drake, Called East African Women, "... 24 min Aaliyah 222
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 44 min Citizen 1986 24,687
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••