For black girls who like white guys

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2911 Jan 6, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
So you aren't a black male then...right?
Okay...than you have no fcking idea what you are talking about...none!
Go Ahead ! more speaks' tell it like it is......
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#2912 Jan 9, 2013
though the amount of white men w/black women dating, sex, marriage is steadily growing, all types of interracial breeding are also growing while gradually eliminating the existence of the common black man.

it ain't racism, just reality. in fact their population in America, at just under seven percent, has probably already crested. even many radical centrists have admitted this concern.
rien a foutre

Montpellier, France

#2913 Jan 9, 2013
the boundaries of space wrote:
though the amount of white men w/black women dating, sex, marriage is steadily growing, all types of interracial breeding are also growing while gradually eliminating the existence of the common black man.
it ain't racism, just reality. in fact their population in America, at just under seven percent, has probably already crested. even many radical centrists have admitted this concern.
a little group is sometime better and the white people in america will be a minority too ^^
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#2914 Jan 9, 2013
there are only two categories of Americans - black males (in full ethnicity) at seven percent and everybody else at 93 percent. the racial, gender, cultural, religious, etc. diversity among the people under the 93 side is generally irrelevant.

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2915 Jan 9, 2013
Lmbao!....again...you clearly live in a world all of your own creation...a world that only exist in your own mind....MOST BW ARE TO THIS VERY SECOND...NOT INTERESTED IN DATING OUT AND ARE IN FACT WITH BM...BY CHOICE!

NOW YOU CAN OBSESS OVER BM ALL YOU WANT...AGAIN...YOU CLEARLY HAVE SOME VERY SERIOUS PERSONAL ISSUES OF HATRED AND INSECURITY IN REGARDS TO BM....BUT IT CHANGES NOTHING...BM AND BW ARE STILL HOOKING UP...AND ALWAYS WILL...IT'S NATURAL!

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#2916 Jan 9, 2013
there are only two categories of Americans - black males (in full ethnicity) at seven percent and everybody else at 93 percent. the racial, gender, cultural, religious, etc. diversity among the people under the 93 side is generally irrelevant.
Exhibit A:

Your obsession is just plain bizarre!

You need some very serious help!

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#2917 Jan 9, 2013
Largent000 wrote:
BW are no longer constrained to the least desirable. They are now free to seek what's best for them. Good for us.
Sadly...you need to believe that white men are the best option for a whole race of women...this is a mindset that just speaks volumes about your own personal insecurities!

What type of man...needs to believe this...a secure,confident and worthwhile not to mention self respecting man...does not act this way...doesn't obsess over a whole other group of men...we simply do us and move on with our lives!

*WHAT'S HILARIOUS TO ME IS THE WAY THAT WHITE GUYS LIKE YOU GO ON AND ON ABOUT HOW GREAT YOU ARE...WHEN I KNOW COUNTLESS WW AND EVEN NONWW WHO HAVE PERSONAL EXPERIENCES THAT SPEAK CLEARLY OF JUST HOW FCKED UP MANY OF YOU GUYS ARE...HELL YOU CAN'T EVEN KEEP YOUR OWN WOMEN SATISFIED...SEXUALLY,SOCIALLY, ECONOMICALLY OR EVEN IN TERMS OF JUST SHOWING THEM SOME COMMON COURTESY AND ATTENTION!

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#2918 Jan 9, 2013
These white guys...are pathetic...they are soooo insecure and so intimidated...they need sooo desperately to believe that they are bw personal savior and only hope for happiness!

Guys like this are the type of white males who frown and act uncomfortable when they see bm who do not fit their personal ideas and perceptions of all bm!

These guys hate bm who have it together...hate to see bm and bw together and happy!

They live in a world of stereotypes,assumptions and generalizations of bm!

Which they hold onto for personal security and dear life!
Black Deal

United States

#2919 Jan 9, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly...you need to believe that white men are the best option for a whole race of women...this is a mindset that just speaks volumes about your own personal insecurities!
What type of man...needs to believe this...a secure,confident and worthwhile not to mention self respecting man...does not act this way...doesn't obsess over a whole other group of men...we simply do us and move on with our lives!
*WHAT'S HILARIOUS TO ME IS THE WAY THAT WHITE GUYS LIKE YOU GO ON AND ON ABOUT HOW GREAT YOU ARE...WHEN I KNOW COUNTLESS WW AND EVEN NONWW WHO HAVE PERSONAL EXPERIENCES THAT SPEAK CLEARLY OF JUST HOW FCKED UP MANY OF YOU GUYS ARE...HELL YOU CAN'T EVEN KEEP YOUR OWN WOMEN SATISFIED...SEXUALLY,SOCIALLY, ECONOMICALLY OR EVEN IN TERMS OF JUST SHOWING THEM SOME COMMON COURTESY AND ATTENTION!
So we losing all these fine ass BW to WM then?

It be epidemic

All over Europe, USA major cities corporate America etc
Black Deal

United States

#2920 Jan 9, 2013
So why we losing all these fine ass BW to WM then?

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#2921 Jan 9, 2013
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
So we losing all these fine ass BW to WM then?
It be epidemic
All over Europe, USA major cities corporate America etc
Smdh...a better question would be...why are you buying into and spewing nonsense...I'm not losing anything...nor are most other bm who actually want to be with bw...And to be honest with you...women in general just want a guy that they are into,who takes care of business and who treats them right!

AND I'M SORRY...BUT CONTRARY TO POPULAR BELIEF...WHITE MALES DO NOT HAVE A MONOPOLY ON SUCH THINGS...BUT THEY DO WALK AROUND PRETENDING THAT THEY DO...BUT AGAIN...REALITY SCREAMS OTHERWISE!

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MANY WW I KNOW PERSONALLY...WHO HAVE BEEN FCKED OVER ROYALLY...BY WM...WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH WM...AND ARE ALSO OPEN TO DATING OUT...NO OF COURSE NOT...BECAUSE WM/AND SIMPLE MINDED ASS IRBW NEVER TALK ABOUT THEM....THEY LIKE TO PRETEND THAT THEY EITHER DON'T EXIST,ARE ALL EMPTY HEADED-WORTHLESS WHORES OR ARE ALL MENTALLY ILL...LMBAO!

AS FAR AS BM LOSING GOOD/ATTRACTIVE AND WORTHWHILE BW IS CONCERNED...ASK YOURSELF...HOW MANY DO YOU KNOW...THAT WANT TO BE WITH BW...WHO CAN'T BE WITH ONE...ARE YOU HIGH,ARE YOU SLOW OR BOTH?

Do you have any idea how many bw exist both in Europe and in the United states...they like other women...in contrast to their men...out number the opposite sex...so even if every single bm in both America and the UK woke up tomorrow and decided to commit to some bw...there would still be a couple million single bw...out looking for either us or the right nonbm....if they are straight and looking that is!

And either way...a percentage of the bw who men committed to...would still end up single down the road!

Men are men and women are women...stop buying into the hype of all bw running out back to line up and jump the fence...it's white male controlled media and angry/biased,unbalanced and yes brainwashed bw driven trash!

I know bw personally who have been treated like yesterdays trash by wm(her twins father...beat her ass like she was another man...every other day for like six years...and she still kept going back)yet this same bw goes around bashing all bm...do you want to date her crazy ass?

Trust me...some of them we should be glad to get rid of!

Since: Aug 12

Shelbyville, KY

#2922 Jan 9, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
These white guys...are pathetic...they are soooo insecure and so intimidated...they need sooo desperately to believe that they are bw personal savior and only hope for happiness!
Guys like this are the type of white males who frown and act uncomfortable when they see bm who do not fit their personal ideas and perceptions of all bm!
These guys hate bm who have it together...hate to see bm and bw together and happy!
They live in a world of stereotypes,assumptions and generalizations of bm!
Which they hold onto for personal security and dear life!
well I like black women but I don't see myself or any other white males as savoirs as long as the woman dates/marries someone who treats her right no matter the man's race

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#2923 Jan 9, 2013
acdcz22 wrote:
<quoted text> well I like black women but I don't see myself or any other white males as savoirs as long as the woman dates/marries someone who treats her right no matter the man's race
Okay...fine...but then...you don't spend your time on a black forum bashing,demeaning,degrading and demonizing all bm....and acting as if all wm are perfect prince charmings,bw only hope for happiness and a worthwhile life...are you?

That's my whole point...what kind of man does such a thing?

*AGAIN...IF I WERE WITH AN ASIAN WOMAN OR A WHITE WOMAN...I'D HAVE NO NEED TO CONSTANTLY POINT OUT HOW TERRIBLE SOME OF THE MEN OF THEIR RACE ARE...I'D SIMPLY STEP UP...AND TREAT THE LADY IN MY LIFE AS IF SHE MATTERS TO ME!
megatron_83

Westland, MI

#2924 Jan 15, 2013
i am a white guy and i personally prefer black women over others.i have no reasoning behind that i just love bw. but with that being said i dont care if she was white,black,mex,asian,etc. if we got feelings for each other im going to see what happens.
Tricia

Austin, MN

#2925 Jan 16, 2013
I've been checked up with this one white man and his son for the past five years last month while my boyfriend was in the hospital I did the unmentionable I let his 19 year old son crawl into bed with me and bang me really hard I didn't realize how well he could do it to me. Just before my boyfriend got out of the hospital my stepson to be asked me not to mention this to his dad I told him I wouldn't talk of it if you would come around and service me a little more often you see I am 29 years old I'm engaged with a man who is in his mid fifties sometimes I like just some of that young stuff and he was fantastic for white boy

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#2926 Jan 16, 2013
Tricia wrote:
I've been checked up with this one white man and his son for the past five years last month while my boyfriend was in the hospital I did the unmentionable I let his 19 year old son crawl into bed with me and bang me really hard I didn't realize how well he could do it to me. Just before my boyfriend got out of the hospital my stepson to be asked me not to mention this to his dad I told him I wouldn't talk of it if you would come around and service me a little more often you see I am 29 years old I'm engaged with a man who is in his mid fifties sometimes I like just some of that young stuff and he was fantastic for white boy
Just another white boy fantasy!
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#2927 Jan 23, 2013
the black male's partnering with women for dating, sex, relationships, etc. is becoming so artificial that most blacks might as well venture towards online dating sites, where there's little presence of chemistry or soul.

in America today, black men are almost completely void of producing any type of emotional connection or attachment with any race of woman.

fewer women than ever want blacks first unless the main nexus is desperation. there's still a substantial amount of blacks with women but generally, most of those women feel they're somehow disadvantaged, not because they want to.

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#2928 Jan 23, 2013
lol i forgot about this stupid arse thread
Tyler

Pekin, IL

#2929 Jan 24, 2013
deshonna wrote:
Personally, I don't care for a white guy. Because you are right most of them can't stand us. They only talk to us because they can say they have fckd a bw but behind our backs steady calling us every name in the book but our name.
You have no idea what you are saying. If you want to look into the truth aobut your lies you should be prepared to hear the truth. This myth that white men don't like black woman is spread by the balck man who wants to keep the white men away from their sisters the whole time they are going after white women.

The next time you hear these lies, think about who is telling them to you. If it is a black woman, ask her where she heard this misinformation. As a matter of fact, think about where or who originally told you this bull shit. Did a white guy actually tell you this or a black man or even a white woman who is messed up in the head?
schmi schmi

Europe

#2930 Jan 26, 2013
Maybe as a WM in a predominantly white comunity the race newer was the issue. Maybe its the way I was brought up but for me there is 100 things that are more important in relationship to me personaly... than colour of girls skin. Open your mind and enjoy life.
P.S. Im here on this forum because Im hopelesly and totaly in love with a black girl...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
We will remove your kind from the Earth. 4 min FireFellow44 2
WHITE FOLKS: YOU need to know what King Knew! 6 min Savant 146
You are a slave 16 min FireFellow44 2
Mugabe.....Easy money come....Easy money go... 34 min John 2
Inferior black male loses UFC Heavyweight shot. 39 min White 1
The white race will rise again 43 min White 1
Are white women jealous of black women? (Oct '16) 49 min NaijaBby 90
Racist White People on MLK Day. 4 hr Jake 114
Democrats decide that illegal immigrants are mo... 4 hr KIP 20
My Brothas in Baltimore are Holding it DOWN!!!! 5 hr Harrisson 263
Black rulership in Eroupe during the Dark Ages? (Dec '10) 8 hr Whites have no hi... 742
More from around the web