For black girls who like white guys

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#2525 Aug 15, 2012
Anti-Chaos wrote:
<quoted text>You don't have a wm ..you live in fantasy and talk like a sailor on tour in the Phillipines ..if you do have a wht man he's not really a man but a kept loser who can't get other women if he has to have a disrespectful idiot such as yourself (= lets keep it real
Ahh you again lol we're talking about my homelife or yours?? Dont you have some letters to inspect postman :)

Dont be mad bc i love the long pink lollipop

Level 7

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#2526 Aug 15, 2012
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh you again lol we're talking about my homelife or yours?? Dont you have some letters to inspect postman :)
Dont be mad bc i love the long pink lollipop
Now we're talking.

Level 5

Since: Jun 11

United States

#2527 Aug 17, 2012
LOL "Meat puppets" LOL......you got me cracking up out loud... ;-)
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes some pink meat puppets are my fiance has the prettiest cleanest pink penis i have ever seen...

Level 5

Since: Jun 11

United States

#2529 Aug 17, 2012
I should charge this joker for advice !!
Justsaying

Beaverton, OR

#2530 Aug 30, 2012
This is kind of ridiculous. Some black women just are attracted to white men. Is that a crime? Not because they're desperate or want to be with a white man just because they are attracted to them. Believe it or not it can be that simple. Really you're just reading too much into it. Some white men are attractive. ie, Channing Tatum. Robin thicke. It's not that they are desperate or just want a white man.(I am a happily married black woman my husband is white and we're both doctors and met in college so enlighten me... Why are we together? Does he want to brag? Am I insecure? I'm VERY curious.)

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#2531 Aug 30, 2012
Some white men are delectable some looked like mashed together dough with a tomatoe red blotched face..... love me the channing tatum types though got me one at home yum....
danmay89

Lexington, KY

#2533 Sep 7, 2012
preciselyright... you sound down right racist...
white men just as good as black men... are faces.. you do no white men are rated #1 in looks...? right its not black men... right? thats why i dont date black women you all have so many excuses why you dont like white men.... even tho we are batte men then black men.. we get no credit who says white men only want sex from black girl? you all just thing this... i dont even no where it came from... black women who dont date white men is usely racist black women who been brain washed... buy other racist lack people...
danmay89

Lexington, KY

#2534 Sep 7, 2012
black women.. to me are ugly..

why?
1. you all so dam racist...
2, fake
3, loud and rude
4. act lik you all are perect
5. always talking about slavery..
6. agood 79 per cent are plan out ugly...
sorri

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#2535 Sep 7, 2012
Lol dan your feelings hurt haha... you'll get over it!

“Lovely soul”

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#2536 Sep 7, 2012
preciselyright wrote:
I've been just browsing the net and see a lot of black women asking questions about white men I find it very interesting. And me as a black woman when I say I don't like their face black women attack me like sharks. Why do they want to protect white men when 79% of them don't like black women? And what caused this sudden interest? I believe most of them are teens and watch the media and like that little Justin bieber kid. I'm just curious of course you have a right to like
what you like but why?
Justin Bieber likes yellowbones...js.
Level 1

Since: Sep 11

Chattanooga, TN

#2537 Sep 7, 2012
Tishauna wrote:
<quoted text>
Justin Bieber likes yellowbones...js.
He does? How do you know?

“Lovely soul”

Level 2

Location hidden

#2538 Sep 7, 2012
IttyBitty13 wrote:
<quoted text>
He does? How do you know?
He mentioned it in one of his freestyles like 2 years ago.

Level 3

Since: Feb 11

Reality

#2539 Sep 7, 2012
The ignorance in this thread is astounding.
Level 1

Chattanooga, TN

#2540 Sep 8, 2012
Tishauna wrote:
<quoted text>
He mentioned it in one of his freestyles like 2 years ago.
Oh well that's like 2 years ago. That's nothing.

“Lovely soul”

Level 2

Location hidden

#2542 Sep 8, 2012
danmay89 wrote:
black women.. to me are ugly..
why?
1. you all so dam racist...
2, fake
3, loud and rude
4. act lik you all are perect
5. always talking about slavery..
6. agood 79 per cent are plan out ugly...
sorri
Correction: "Black women..to me are beautiful..
Why?
1. They come in different shades, shapes and sizes.
2. They're REAL.
3. They take TIME and MONEY to make themselves look good MOST of the time.
4. They respect and care for good men.
5. Most who were raised right have good manners and are educated.
6. Where's the link showing that 79% of us are ugly? And honey you need a dictionary.

“No bs, liers & scammers!!”

Since: Sep 08

Chandler, AZ

#2544 Sep 8, 2012
VirgoSLC wrote:
I'm going to say this... I don't go by race, I go by the men who approach me and who I feel I click with. So... I don't worry about who isn't attracted to me, I think about who is. I feel that there is nothing wrong in being attracted to someone as long as it isn't a self destructive attraction.
Mr. Current man. I didn't pay much attention to him, but I noticed he kept coming around and so... I'm giving it a chance. His confidence was
not the deal for me. I respected his willingness to
be consistent in trying to get to know me. I told
him, "At first I didn't even know if I liked you. But, now that I know more about you, you're attractive
too."

I'm a BW but I'm not self-conscious over who
isn't attracted to me based on that. No other group of women are as obsessed over who doesn't feel they are attractive when they are out and about. Why should I? Also, just because I'm physically attracted to someone doesn't mean I'm going to be mentally attracted to them.
I completely agree VirgoSLC.

I've read several pages of this thread and, like most things in life, it's a personal preference. If your able to keep an open mind and give a person a chance, you may have just made a friend for life :) Granted, the more you get to know a person, you might not like them, but at least you would then have a reason(s) and it wouldn't be because of a stereotype or clor.

BTW, i'm a WM and i've always been attracted to BW. If any of the BW that post or follow this thread are in Arizona, and would like to make a new friend, please let me know :)
Level 1

Chattanooga, TN

#2545 Sep 8, 2012
RockHardinAZ wrote:
<quoted text>
I completely agree VirgoSLC.
I've read several pages of this thread and, like most things in life, it's a personal preference. If your able to keep an open mind and give a person a chance, you may have just made a friend for life :) Granted, the more you get to know a person, you might not like them, but at least you would then have a reason(s) and it wouldn't be because of a stereotype or clor.
BTW, i'm a WM and i've always been attracted to BW. If any of the BW that post or follow this thread are in Arizona, and would like to make a new friend, please let me know :)
I agree. I'm attracted to non-black men and lol this isn't a dating website. You know they created online dating sites for bw and non-black men, right?

Level 7

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#2547 Sep 10, 2012
IttyBitty13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. I'm attracted to non-black men and lol this isn't a dating website. You know they created online dating sites for bw and non-black men, right?
You have good taste.
helio

Toronto, Canada

#2549 Sep 10, 2012
I'm a wm and love bw, i love they way they look, dress and their ambition. unfortunetely, bw have high standards so most wm dont have a chance. if only they would see the big picture and give us a chance. wm love bw, im portuguse so you can say its kinda different. bw and portuguse mix a lot.
Level 1

Chattanooga, TN

#2550 Sep 10, 2012
Largent000 wrote:
<quoted text>You have good taste.
LOL I know right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,249,950
my backdoor keeps getting invaded by blacks (Feb '14) 7 min blacks raped grandma 2
Poll Do most Swedish women prefer Black American men? (Dec '10) 8 min enoch powell 49
All women prefer white men 10 min blacks raped grandma 5,128
What is wrong with black AMERICAN people? (May '13) 11 min dragonpat 124
Per Capita Blacks commit 440% more crime thanWh... (May '12) 16 min THUG LIFE MUST GO 1,209
News Jeb Bush: Confederate flag is 'racist' 16 min dragonpat 14
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 21 min African AE 30,672
Black girls!!!we're not taking your men! we've ... 1 hr truth 66
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 1 hr dragonpat 1,784
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 hr UnderstandPeople 34,190
More from around the web