Black women are jealous of Somalian, ...

Black women are jealous of Somalian, Ethiopians, and Eritreans

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 141
Next Last
Michelle

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#1 Nov 9, 2007
I just visited a forum where more than a few people of Eastern African descent said that blacks(meaning AA's, Caribs, and other Africans) were jealous of how "beautiful" they are and that is why we want to call these people "black", to claim their beauty. I was floored by this foolish comment. I think beauty is an ideal. What do you think?

Level 2

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#2 Nov 9, 2007
The ladies from those countries are often verybeautiful, especially the girls from Eritrea.
But beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Micky1

San Diego, CA

#3 Nov 9, 2007
Who cares?

“"Living life"”

Since: Oct 07

((Material Status))

#4 Nov 9, 2007
The caribbean has lots of beautiful black girls. somalians are pretty but they are indeed black
fire_danger

Bangalore, India

#5 Nov 12, 2007
actually it's the other way around.

Somalian and ethiopian are jealous of black maerican women.

Black american women look better and are not obligated to a socially tough culture

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Aug 07

Mount Vernon, WA

#6 Nov 12, 2007
theres a girl I'm trying to get thats eritrean I think, she might be from ethiopia.

“GIRL POWER!! ”

Since: Oct 07

Atlanta, GA

#7 Nov 12, 2007
Sylvia Chidi wrote a poem entitled "Beautiful" in 2005.

What may be beautiful to you may not be so beautiful to the other.

Can you measure it?
Tert

Cleveland, OH

#8 Nov 12, 2007
Michelle wrote:
I just visited a forum where more than a few people of Eastern African descent said that blacks(meaning AA's, Caribs, and other Africans) were jealous of how "beautiful" they are and that is why we want to call these people "black", to claim their beauty. I was floored by this foolish comment. I think beauty is an ideal. What do you think?
Please no....not another bs post ..If it is foolish why repeat nonesense. Something evidently rings true or threats you.
Tesfa

Cleveland, OH

#9 Nov 12, 2007
fire_danger wrote:
actually it's the other way around.
Somalian and ethiopian are jealous of black maerican women.
Black american women look better and are not obligated to a socially tough culture
Somalian and ethiopian women are hardly jealous of AA women, no offense all women are jealous of each other. Curious what is the forum name
Afroqueen

Odense, Denmark

#10 Nov 12, 2007
God.. Another redicilous thread... All Black women can be beautiful.. Case closed..
Afroqueen

Odense, Denmark

#11 Nov 12, 2007
Michelle wrote:
Oh... Why dont you go into a Nigerian forum and read about what they think about their women??? Every group of people(especially Africans) think their women are the greatest and it's not only these people you've mentioned who think like that....
Willing Thinker

Walnut Creek, OH

#12 Nov 12, 2007
Michelle wrote:
I agree with you.

As for the "black" part, whether they want to admit it or not, their skin tone range lies well within the range of **indigenous** african skin tone ranges, all significantly melinate.

Somalians can be VERY dark, and so can Ethiopians, hence, the application of "black". Who, but a weak minded individual would be ashamed of their skin colour?

The only significant difference I see in them is that they tend to have a more waivy grade of hair, more often and, more of them have narrow features.

But in the end, I guess I don't give a shlom. Turkish hate Greeks, Chinese hate Japanese, a lot of Africans don't like Somalis, Africans don't like African Americans, English hate Irish, European hate non-Jews, Levantine Jews hate non-Jews,

and a hill billy some where hates me, along with over half the people on that list. Seriously, haters can all lick my balls.
Kebbede

Cleveland, OH

#13 Nov 12, 2007
Afroqueen wrote:
God.. Another redicilous thread... All Black women can be beautiful.. Case closed..
Thank you Queen
Teisha

AOL

#14 Nov 12, 2007
Um no both countries are poor. Even though Somali and Etihopian women are often held up as the true epitome of black beauty because of their delicate features, and so called good hair, AA women can have those features too.
Afroqueen

Odense, Denmark

#15 Nov 12, 2007
Willing Thinker wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you.
As for the "black" part, whether they want to admit it or not, their skin tone range lies well within the range of **indigenous** african skin tone ranges, all significantly melinate.
Somalians can be VERY dark, and so can Ethiopians, hence, the application of "black". Who, but a weak minded individual would be ashamed of their skin colour?
The only significant difference I see in them is that they tend to have a more waivy grade of hair, more often and, more of them have narrow features.
But in the end, I guess I don't give a shlom. Turkish hate Greeks, Chinese hate Japanese, a lot of Africans don't like Somalis, Africans don't like African Americans, English hate Irish, European hate non-Jews, Levantine Jews hate non-Jews,
and a hill billy some where hates me, along with over half the people on that list. Seriously, haters can all lick my balls.
Willing Thinker... I agree with you. I also know many Somalis who will hate on me.. Because of what?? Because of my clane. Sound stupid but many Horn Africans are obessed with something called tribialism... Some Somalis hate other Somalis more than they hate anyone else. The same goes for Ethiopians(for example Oromos and Habeshas) Somalians and Ethiopians are like Palestinian and Jews and we're almost the same.. I am not trying to justify these idiots foolish pride but just want tom let you guys know.. Dont think its only you they will hate on.. the haters, they will hate on everyone.. Even their own people.. You're right people hate on eachother... As I said before even some of my own people will hate on me because of my clane.. But most of us arent like that so stop the generalization..
Afroqueen

Odense, Denmark

#17 Nov 12, 2007
Teisha wrote:
Um no both countries are poor. Even though Somali and Etihopian women are often held up as the true epitome of black beauty because of their delicate features, and so called good hair, AA women can have those features too.

No one is saying they're more beautiful than their fellow Black American women who also can look exacly like them(Tyra Banks and Chili from TLC are good examples)..

African American and African women are both beautiful Black women.. End of discussion...

“Technical Anomaly”

Since: Apr 07

Walnut Creek, OH

#18 Nov 12, 2007
Thanx, but I know of the Oromos and Somalis.

I didn't mean to generalize, by the way, I apoligize if my writing seemed that way.

I'm not sure on Greek/Turkish, but I'm sure at least A Greek and Turkish can appreciate one another - same goes for all groups.
SomaliBeauty

Milton, Canada

#19 Nov 19, 2007
I hate ignorant ppl trying to spread hateful comments among black women. Im a pure Somalian woman......and yes I take pride in that.Yes I take pride with my pure blood(never mixed with the white man, the arab or the asian) Dont you all black women agree with me regardless were u from. I beleive black women are the most beautiful women on earth...LOVE YOURSELF and QUITE HATING ON EACH OTHER. Now I dont'know were this writer got this info from...let us know! As for afroqueen how the hell you claim you know us...you apparently dont' know jack about somalis,put yourself in check talking about we hate everyone. I guess you're the only women hating right now!
mike

Gwynn Oak, MD

#20 Nov 19, 2007
SomaliBeauty wrote:
I hate ignorant ppl trying to spread hateful comments among black women. Im a pure Somalian woman......and yes I take pride in that.Yes I take pride with my pure blood(never mixed with the white man, the arab or the asian) Dont you all black women agree with me regardless were u from. I beleive black women are the most beautiful women on earth...LOVE YOURSELF and QUITE HATING ON EACH OTHER. Now I dont'know were this writer got this info from...let us know! As for afroqueen how the hell you claim you know us...you apparently dont' know jack about somalis,put yourself in check talking about we hate everyone. I guess you're the only women hating right now!
You are correct, as a black man I think black women are the most beautiful women on earth . As for Afroqueen,From my understanding she is Somali.

“"This world is so tramatic"”

Since: Nov 07

United States

#21 Nov 19, 2007
Michelle wrote:
My question is. How can you claim someone elses beauty? We are African Americans and they are Ethiopians and Somilians. There is ugly and beautiful African Americans just as there is ugly and beautiful Ethiopians and Somilians. Besides African American woman think to higly of themselves to hate on another group of women (at least I am anyways). So, I don't believe that to be correct. And I tell the truth I've seen very beautiful Ethiopian women and very ugly ones, my thing is I give credit where it's do so don't go to thinking American women are jealous of you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 141
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Duke for senator 5 min asdfsdfsdfsdf 1
Democrats DO NOT caredabout blacks! 9 min Obama is a Dummy 4
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min The Donald_ 1,402,898
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 10 min Black Power 47,266
Black women ONLY submissive to white men? 11 min Cigar Face 24 54
Dallas Shooter wrote "RB" in blood 18 min Cigar Face 24 264
News Black therapist with hands up shot by cops whil... 47 min dindu tribal leader 145
Hey Doofy and Hillary 2016, CNN trashs it's own... 50 min Tom 16
Why is Trump still LYING about Oswald/Cruz? 51 min NotSoDivineMSM 4
NEANDERTHALS made WHITES more INTELLIGENT (Apr '13) 1 hr Redefined 1,626
More from around the web