Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 123
Next Last

Level 6

Since: May 07

Sunnyvale, CA

#1 May 11, 2007
I notice that alot of non black mothers who have mixed children don't know how to comb their babies heads!!! I really am sadden by this because black men who have babys by other races should know better than this, and need to tell these mothers to comb there children heads or stop having babies by women who have no clue regarding black hair...Poor baby walking around looking like who did it and what for!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 1

Since: Apr 07

Cedar Crest, NM

#2 May 11, 2007
Here we go again....first it was all mixed couples are ugly when it comes to BM/WW

Now it's non-black mother's can't do their baby's hair right..

and again...ACCORDING TO YOU.

YOU sure have some weird fixations/obsessions.

“Kiss it!”

Since: Dec 06

woodbury

#3 May 11, 2007
beautiful black woman wrote:
I notice that alot of non black mothers who have mixed children don't know how to comb their babies heads!!! I really am sadden by this because black men who have babys by other races should know better than this, and need to tell these mothers to comb there children heads or stop having babies by women who have no clue regarding black hair...Poor baby walking around looking like who did it and what for!
Let us not generalize it, I am not balck but believe me I know how to take care of my kids, my daughter have my hair that is why I dont have a problem of doing hers but my son have a very curly hair not kinky but curly and long, I know how to take care of it, I even braid his hair so please dont say non black women dont know how to take care of their baby's hair, like I said being a good mother is not by race or color of your skin, a good mother is coming from the heart. YOu can not tell if a mother is a good mother just by looking at their skin color or their race.

“mr snoop”

Since: Mar 07

"SOUTH LONDON BABY"

#4 May 11, 2007
oh jeeeezzz dayymmm bbw ,lmao....
ok my daughter is mixed raced she has curley afro hair ,and i no how to plait it do corn rows and all kinds of stuff ,,in fact i used to do most of my friends hair back in the day and twist up the dredlocks,lol,one of my white girlfriends who has a mixed raced daughter has very afro hair im talkin a real fro,and she does plaits etc and all sorts to,, im dayymm sure theres women in the us who no how to fix up there baby afro,lol,,or then again maybe you should just move outa your area it sounds like you pretty much cant bear to see all these interacial couples and babies,,lmmfao...

Level 1

Salinas,CA

#5 May 11, 2007
lilmommie wrote:
<quoted text>
Let us not generalize it, I am not balck but believe me I know how to take care of my kids, my daughter have my hair that is why I dont have a problem of doing hers but my son have a very curly hair not kinky but curly and long, I know how to take care of it, I even braid his hair so please dont say non black women dont know how to take care of their baby's hair, like I said being a good mother is not by race or color of your skin, a good mother is coming from the heart. YOu can not tell if a mother is a good mother just by looking at their skin color or their race.
I totally agree with you..and you can't tell if someone is a good wife or mother just because a stranger thinks their kids hair looks bad. I think everone has problems with their children's hair. My mom did. But I learned from my other family members, friends, and going to hair salons. I think it was a little unfair for her to say that black men shouldn't have kids with other race groups because of that.

Level 6

Sunnyvale, CA

#6 May 11, 2007
Miss Sha wrote:
Here we go again....first it was all mixed couples are ugly when it comes to BM/WW
I did not say all mixed couples are ugly, I stated the ones I see in san jose are ugly, please reread my post. and also yes I do see alot of little mixed girls with there hair all over there heads, dont insult me because its true. And I am like everyone else on here trying to discuss topics just like you, so I guest you are weird too huh? And everyone else on here is obsessed.

Level 6

Sunnyvale, CA

#7 May 11, 2007
sthldn girl wrote:
oh jeeeezzz dayymmm bbw ,lmao....
ok my daughter is mixed raced she has curley afro hair ,and i no how to plait it do corn rows and all kinds of stuff ,,in fact i used to do most of my friends hair back in the day and twist up the dredlocks,lol,one of my white girlfriends who has a mixed raced daughter has very afro hair im talkin a real fro,and she does plaits etc and all sorts to,, im dayymm sure theres women in the us who no how to fix up there baby afro,lol,,or then again maybe you should just move outa your area it sounds like you pretty much cant bear to see all these interacial couples and babies,,lmmfao...
Hey thats cool that you can do your childs hair, so its pretty obvious that this topic does not apply to you then, there are alot of children I see on a daily basis with their heads all over the place not just in san jose, but other parts of california. and Texas too because I have family out there, ya'll just can't handle the trueth..

Level 1

Since: Apr 07

Cedar Crest, NM

#8 May 11, 2007
<quoted text>
I did not say all mixed couples are ugly, I stated the ones I see in san jose are ugly, please reread my post. and also yes I do see alot of little mixed girls with there hair all over there heads, dont insult me because its true. And I am like everyone else on here trying to discuss topics just like you, so I guest you are weird too huh? And everyone else on here is obsessed.
It's just the things you pick to be obsessed over, things that are so irrelevant and have no value whatsoever.

You are just finding a way to make racist statements, but guise it under a "discussion" or "observation". Everyone can see that.

Level 6

Sunnyvale, CA

#9 May 11, 2007
I have cousins with children of mixed race and the mothers let there hair look all kinds of crazy, if you can do hair thats cool but you cannot deny that there are other mothers out there that cannot do hair.

Level 6

Sunnyvale, CA

#10 May 11, 2007
lilmommie wrote:
<quoted text>
I didnt anything about the mother not being a good mother, I basically stated that I see alot of mixed children with there hair all over the place, why are you putting words in my mouth?? And I definetly did not say anything about skin color!! WTF are you talking about!
Miss Sha

Cedar Crest, NM

#11 May 11, 2007
I have cousins with children of mixed race and the mothers let there hair look all kinds of crazy, if you can do hair thats cool but you cannot deny that there are other mothers out there that cannot do hair.
Who cares?

WHY is this important to you?
Kenny

Baltimore, MD

#12 May 11, 2007
Miss Sha wrote:
Miss Sha. Stop that. If you talk about what she posts , she might stop and me and my coworkers don't get our laugh of the day. lol. What's funny is one of my white coworkers said to me the other day "if that chick is representative of black women, no wonder you date white women."

Level 6

Sunnyvale, CA

#13 May 11, 2007
Miss Sha wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares?
WHY is this important to you?
Just discussing a topic woman come down! If you don't care then go to another topic...

“mr snoop”

"SOUTH LONDON BABY"

#15 May 11, 2007
<quoted text>
Hey thats cool that you can do your childs hair, so its pretty obvious that this topic does not apply to you then, there are alot of children I see on a daily basis with their heads all over the place not just in san jose, but other parts of california. and Texas too because I have family out there, ya'll just can't handle the trueth..
lmao,hey you are funny i give you that,i knew before i even opened the thread that this would be a thread by you,,lmao..but again you can see children with f**ked up hair in every race not just mixed children,any good mum fixes there kids hair up,and even then there kids hair wont stay in one place for long,im always moaning at my daughter for messin her hair up when ive just done it,you just need to admit you have a problem with interacial datin please just admit it,lol,{hey dont be mad i think your threads are funny}

Level 6

Sunnyvale, CA

#17 May 11, 2007
Kenny wrote:
<quoted text>
Miss Sha. Stop that. If you talk about what she posts , she might stop and me and my coworkers don't get our laugh of the day. lol. What's funny is one of my white coworkers said to me the other day "if that chick is representative of black women, no wonder you date white women."
LMAO!! I guest you dont date black women because of what we all see everyday, and having an opinion about it! What ever happened to freedom of speech??? And what does my topic have to do with you know dating black women???
Miss Sha

Cedar Crest, NM

#18 May 11, 2007
<quoted text>
I didnt anything about the mother not being a good mother, I basically stated that I see alot of mixed children with there hair all over the place, why are you putting words in my mouth?? And I definetly did not say anything about skin color!! WTF are you talking about!
Talking about "non-black" mothers IS talking about skin color....

And, their kids for goodness sake...let them be kids...dirty hands and knees from playing at the park, grass in their hair from rolling in the grass and playing in the leaves, hair messed up from playing in the water, mud on their clothes from making a "pie" for mommy, paint everywhere from the masterpiece they just created...

Must a child be dressed for a formal affair at all times...

Pick up a new obsession, like concern for the hungry and homeless...go mentor those messy head kids at a youth center, stop complaining and get proactive.
Miss Sha

Cedar Crest, NM

#19 May 11, 2007
Kenny wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, comedy and laughter does have it's value...this is just so....so....so.....gimme a word here.....
Miss Sha

Cedar Crest, NM

#20 May 11, 2007
<quoted text>
Just discussing a topic woman come down! If you don't care then go to another topic...
Anyyyyyyyyyyyyy wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy
sweetgirl101

Memphis, TN

#21 May 11, 2007
Kenny wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL@ THIS POST, PEOPLE SAY TO ME ALL THE TIME I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY BLACK WOMEN ARE SO LOYAL TO BLACK MEN, YOUR MEN ARE PHUCKING RETARDED,NOT TO MENTION THEY LOOK DIRTY,2.5 MILLION OF THEM ARE IN JAIL, AND THERE'S A GOOD CHANCE HE WON'T TAKE CARE OF HIS OFFSPRING. AFTER SHE SAID THAT I CUSSED HER AZZ OUT FOR TALKING DOWN ON MEN WHO LOOK LIKE ME. HOWEVER THIS CHICK HAD A POINT.

“Real Black Men Speak English”

Level 4

Bmore

#22 May 11, 2007
[QUOTE who="beautiful black womanAnd what does my topic have to do with you know dating black women???[/QUOTE]

Actually it was to point out how you carry yourself on the forum judging by the topics you post. Incidentally, I hate to break it to you, but I see nappy headed little black girls walking around too, what's their mother's excuse?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 123
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 5 min trollslayer 30,860
Google calls blacks, gorillas 6 min iamcuriousnow 8
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min USAsince1680 1,251,726
At the bar last night and seeing tons of fat ww... 9 min Harrisson 29
News CNN Poll: 57 Percent Say Confederate Flag Not R... 11 min Oh No You Di-nt 21
News Google Photos labeled black people 'gorillas' 13 min Oh No You Di-nt 27
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 18 min bantu 34,296
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr Ben YISRAEL 122,295
Black girls!!!we're not taking your men! we've ... 1 hr Shelia 184
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 1 hr PolakPotrafi 2,191
More from around the web