why dont chinese marry blacks ?
somali

Cincinnati, OH

#28 Mar 4, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
Chinese prefer marrying their own. Chinese in America marry whites.
c/s

blacks don't care about mixing in with asians so the feelin is mutual. at least i know africans don't care
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#29 Mar 5, 2013
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>WHAT! what does this has to do with "why don't chinese marry blacks"?
What does THIS???
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>who cares stupid white dog.
If you're gonna act like a CHILD and keep trying to START AN ARGUMENT with me...FORGET IT!

Don't question my race AGAIN, as I have CHILDREN your age!
HIV is a black disease

New York, NY

#30 Mar 5, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
What does THIS???
<quoted text>
If you're gonna act like a CHILD and keep trying to START AN ARGUMENT with me...FORGET IT!
Don't question my race AGAIN, as I have CHILDREN your age!
No you don't, LIAR!
Frank wrote:
Being celibate, I haven't yet indulged in the "festivities", but i'm in no hurry...if it is meant to be, it will be!
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TNE9DC8FKHJ2N...
Axe-Me-Anything

Halifax, Canada

#31 Mar 5, 2013
HIV is a black disease wrote:
<quoted text>No you don't, LIAR!
<quoted text>
What's this?? Francine busted in YET ANOTHER LIE?
Franks Pastor

New York, NY

#32 Mar 5, 2013
Axe-Me-Anything wrote:
<quoted text>
What's this?? Francine busted in YET ANOTHER LIE?
Frank spends more time in confession than on the toilet.
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#33 Mar 5, 2013
HIV is a black disease wrote:
<quoted text>No you don't, LIAR!
<quoted text>
Racist whites make "white noise" and create "white interference" which is similar to the STATIC NOISE on your AM radio station and DISTORTION on your TV receiver.

Just ignore them...they are CHILDREN of the DEVIL and produce nothing but "white interference" and "white noise"!

Blacks make no sense

New York, NY

#34 Mar 5, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Racist whites make "white noise" and create "white interference" which is similar to the STATIC NOISE on your AM radio station and DISTORTION on your TV receiver.
Just ignore them...they are CHILDREN of the DEVIL and produce nothing but "white interference" and "white noise"!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =gZrH00YfiXUXX
Franks a spammer.

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TBTA1MMJBGK84...
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#35 Mar 5, 2013
Since this thread was created by a RACIST WHITE DEVIL, and is therefore a LIE, I will post some PICTURES of black people married to Chinese!

Moral of the story: Never believe a WORD that comes out of a WHITE MAN'S MOUTH!!!!!

Like Chief Sitting Bull said, "White man speak with forked tongue!"
----------

Bejing Girl with Her African Husband

http://news.creaders.net/photo/newsViewer.php...

African American student Alan from Ohio married a Chinese in Sichuan.

http://news.creaders.net/photo/newsViewer.php...
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#36 Mar 5, 2013
Moral of the story: Never believe a WORD that comes out of the mouth of a WHITE MAN!!!!

Like Chief Sitting Bull said, "White man speak with forked tongue!"
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#37 Mar 5, 2013
Coonta Kentaye wrote:
They know their kids will be chiggers.
MACEO

I went to a different dept and while taking some information to a person, I saw on the desktops pictures of AM/BW and a few WM/BW on their desk!

You need JESUS to work on your life Bitter Old Man! You ruined your life no Black woman or White man did this to you; you did it to your self!
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#38 Mar 5, 2013
met3---MACEO wrote:
Black men always date outside of the black race and they treat these other women like Queens and walk around with them like their a prize it's sad
Maceo

I think that all women should be treated like Queen until shown otherwise!

I don't think too many black women are willing to overlook black men's behaviors these days! I simply "Don't deal with them on a romantic level; Black men are not an option for me based on the "Collective Actions" of how much Black men treat Black women.

I'm not saying all Black men are bad; most don't have the basics! They also don't know how to treat women or hold a basic conversation!

I find Black males throw "Insults, negative or lewd remarks" when you first meet them even when your nice. This has been "Normalized" and many think its funny but its not! They won't ask you for a date; they come in a "Round about way" not like other races of men ask for dates!

They throw out insults in hopes that that you go for it so they can continue using the same "Abusive methods'

Almost 85% of the Black men I met even when I don't know them approach me with a "Negative remarks" first! Or they don't like Black women or other races are better when they don't even know me!

Then they get angry and say Black women have attitudes but fail to look at their Poor approaches.

Some even get angry when you back away and will harass you; Ive had that happen at least 6 times on my job. If I say I don't date married men or people at work; why do you have to get angry at me, hold a grudge, make nasty remarks when you see me?

That's what black males do then you wonder why Black women don't and won't deal with you! Then I have to look at the other "Basic Factors' that many Black men are missing which are basics to other races of men.

I don't understand why Black men feel being "Nasty, rude, arrogant, making inappropriate remarks" acceptable?

Other races of men give compliments, ask me for dinner, movie etc.

I don't understand some of the methods and some harbor a grudge on and off on some emotional roller coaster; but I've never dated any of them! Actually when I see behaviors in males like this; I stay clear away !

Grow up and stop harassing Black women for dating/marrying out!

You've been chasing White women all of your life; nobody has said anything to you for your choices! You feel a need to harass Black women to stay just because your "Old, Bitter, Poor health, Angry and Hostile" for decades!

Love is suppose to heal; but you didn't marry for love, you married to get back at Black women MACEO!

That's your fault; NOT OURS!

GROW UP!
the unknown

Germantown, TN

#39 Mar 5, 2013
Some chinese people just don't
believe in marrying outside their race.
That's way some of them don't
marry whites blacks and latinos.
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#41 Mar 5, 2013
the unknown wrote:
Some chinese people just don't
believe in marrying outside their race.
That's way some of them don't
marry whites blacks and latinos.
MACEO

Those couples in those Pictures at my place of employment look very happy to me!

I was surprised ..........lets face it; you were roo "Ashamed" of putting your White wife on your desk!

I don't see that with these men! LMAO They seem to be in Love and had cute kids where they showed they were happy!

That's a good thing!

Stop harassing and being HYPOCRITAL RACIST MACEO!
the unknown

Germantown, TN

#42 Mar 5, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
Those couples in those Pictures at my place of employment look very happy to me!
I was surprised ..........lets face it; you were roo "Ashamed" of putting your White wife on your desk!
I don't see that with these men! LMAO They seem to be in Love and had cute kids where they showed they were happy!
That's a good thing!
look sadbuttrue first of all i don't
like white women like that.
i only love black women.
second of all im not harassing
anybody.i was just say that not everyone is into marriage outside their race.
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#43 Mar 5, 2013
the unknown wrote:
<quoted text>
look sadbuttrue first of all i don't
like white women like that.
i only HATE black women.
second of all im not harassing
anybody.i was just say that not everyone is into marriage outside their race.
MACEO

You show create 90% of the Hate Black women Topics on Topix using your different profiles!

Love is an action word; I don't think you ever showed it!

again

That's a good thing!

the unknown

Germantown, TN

#44 Mar 5, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
You show create 90% of the Hate Black women Topics on Topix using your different profiles!
Love is an action word; I don't think you ever showed it!
again
That's a good thing!
look i do love black women.
i was only saying not everyone marrys outside their race however
alot of people do marry outside their race.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Since: Oct 11

Richmond TX

#45 Mar 5, 2013
Why do identity thieves not smart enuff to stop dropping links & so sure of themselves? Priceless.
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#46 Mar 5, 2013
Sadbuttrue is a RACIST WHITE MAN!!!!

His purpose here to constantly CRITICIZE, CASTIGATE, BLAME, DISPARAGE, FALSELY ACCUSE, and BELITTLE BLACK MEN!
Sadbuttrue

Ashburn, VA

#47 Mar 5, 2013
Frank wrote:
Sadbuttrue is a RACIST WHITE MAN!!!!
His purpose here to constantly CRITICIZE, CASTIGATE, BLAME, DISPARAGE, FALSELY ACCUSE, and BELITTLE BLACK MEN!
MACEO

Yes, I am a white man and I hate black people especially black men because they fornicate with our white women. I found one in my mother's bedroom just the other day.

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#48 Mar 5, 2013
It takes two people to fornicate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,522,942
I LOVE choco-bunnies 5 min Harrisson 25
News Black Atheists, Agnostics Are Appealing To Afri... (Nov '14) 8 min Savant 55
What African Americans really are 19 min The Power Of Mast... 28
Negro behavior in public places 21 min The Warden 22
WM is mad b/c white girls don't like him. Elli... (Jan '15) 22 min Harrisson 129
Black Women Are Finally Leaving Black Men - BWG... (Aug '16) 50 min Harrisson 20
Racists are not born, they're created 1 hr The Power Of Mast... 58
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 2 hr BWGTOW For Life 1,495
IRBW And Their Fantasies. 3 hr Harrisson 862
BLACK MALES ARE THE MOST DELUSIONAL PEOPLE ON T... 7 hr IT IS I 72
More from around the web