First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#65 Oct 26, 2013
Kola_Koca wrote:
<quoted text>I understand your point! As long as they live in my house they will have girlfriends. Yet when they grow up and move out no parent can stop loving their child because of bad choices.
Would you completely disown your child if they marry someone of the same sex?
No, but reprobate behavior isn't allowed in homes where God reigns as Lord.

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#66 Oct 26, 2013
Kola_Koca wrote:
<quoted text>
I am married so to each their own :) Me and my hubby like kinky sex every once in awhile. I believe all married couples participate in their own form of kinky sex. God tells wives to submit to their husbands :)
I'm only playing :) That's not really considered "Kink".. that's fairly normal.
harry

UK

#67 Oct 26, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm only playing :) That's not really considered "Kink".. that's fairly normal.
Go play with your daughter, loser!!!!

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#68 Oct 26, 2013
Kola_Koca wrote:
<quoted text>
You shouldn't take offense unless you ordered a murse :) You are an intelligent brother I enjoy your posts.
LOL! I have no ideal of what a murse is? Deductively, it appears to be a contraction of the word "man" and "purse." But anyways, I was just playing girl! I was being a little tongue and cheek. Enjoy your day.
Tarik Ibn Ziyad

Jacksonville, FL

#69 Oct 26, 2013
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! I have no ideal of what a murse is? Deductively, it appears to be a contraction of the word "man" and "purse." But anyways, I was just playing girl! I was being a little tongue and cheek. Enjoy your day.
How's it going, Cog?

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#70 Oct 26, 2013
What did he do to you? We can't prevent gay people.

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#71 Oct 26, 2013
All bm are racist towards bw and wm..but not racist towards ww.Dumb bitches

Level 7

Location hidden

#72 Oct 26, 2013
Tarik Ibn Ziyad wrote:
<quoted text>
How's it going, Cog?
What's up baby boi? How's the darker side down there in Florida, are you converting any souls to your side? I'm loving your creative side with the names..Tarik Ibn Ziyad....lol
Tarik Ibn Ziyad

Jacksonville, FL

#73 Oct 26, 2013
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
What's up baby boi? How's the darker side down there in Florida, are you converting any souls to your side? I'm loving your creative side with the names..Tarik Ibn Ziyad....lol
Thanks. I admire Tarik Ibn Ziyad, for his military accomplishments, that's why I'm using his name as my moniker.
I have lots of respect for successful military leaders, in general.

Level 7

Location hidden

#74 Oct 26, 2013
Tarik Ibn Ziyad wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. I admire Tarik Ibn Ziyad, for his military accomplishments, that's why I'm using his name as my moniker.
I have lots of respect for successful military leaders, in general.
Funny that you should mention it, but I just finished probably my 30th reread of the military strategist classic, Sun Tzu's " Art of War." I agree that there is a lot of life wisdom embedded in the works of the great Military strategist. Whenever I read your post, I am always left with the impression that you are intellectually restless due to the voracious appetite of your mind.
Tarik Ibn Ziyad

Jacksonville, FL

#75 Oct 26, 2013
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny that you should mention it, but I just finished probably my 30th reread of the military strategist classic, Sun Tzu's " Art of War." I agree that there is a lot of life wisdom embedded in the works of the great Military strategist. Whenever I read your post, I am always left with the impression that you are intellectually restless due to the voracious appetite of your mind.
"Funny that you should mention it, but I just finished probably my 30th reread of the military strategist classic, Sun Tzu's " Art of War."

I need to check the out "Art of War." I've heard, from many, it's really interesting and helpful.

_____

"I agree that there is a lot of life wisdom embedded in the works of the great Military strategist."

Very true, sir.

______

"Whenever I read your post, I am always left with the impression that you are intellectually restless due to the voracious appetite of your mind."

Thanks, I can say the same about you, sir.

“Because Knowledge Is Power”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#76 Oct 26, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said those where from Taco Bell, but the ones on that fast food restaurant aren't tacos. The "tacos" you showed on that picture are weird looking.
Oh well they still are good lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black guys are tough in prisons 7 min Chinese chong 42
Police officers 10 min Have a nice day 17
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 17 min Cigar Face21 6,900
im sick of seeing white men getting the best wo... 38 min Sir Magnificent 7
Memphis teen acceoted to all 8 ivy league schools 44 min Stupid Thread 15
How best could blacks contribute to accelerate ... 49 min Lbino 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Quirky 1,233,713
Blacks Are Biologically Superior To Whites (Sep '12) 1 hr Non-biased observer 354
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr Uhhuuuuuu 120,860
Van Sertima debunked! Afronazis Drowning in Tears! 1 hr Uhhuuuuuu 478
why do white people hate other races so much 2 hr 2legit 487
More from around the web