Kola_Koca wrote:
<quoted text>

Even the pic posted about me was funny.
tehehehe

Level 5

Since: Jul 13

Rio Grande, Puerto Rico

#24 Oct 25, 2013
Freddie Mercury is the best homosexual singer to have ever lived.

Level 5

Rio Grande, Puerto Rico

#25 Oct 25, 2013
Knowledge is brain power wrote:
<quoted text>
They are not the regular tacos.. guisado tacos
Ammmm, those are the regular tacos actually. The things that present you on Taco Bell, and stuff, those aren't tacos. I had a friend with a mexican grandmother that used to make us tacos, they were like that.
Style

UK

#26 Oct 25, 2013
Kola_Koca wrote:
http://bossip.com/856187/ej-jo hnson-set-to-bring-you-more-mu rses-and-moobies-on-new-realit y-tv-show-rich-kids-of-beverly -hills-43081/
Somehow this man reminds me of what most of these catty bm bashing bw are behind their screens.
Nice try, but this doesn't have anything to do with BM. This is all about the secret societies that exists within Hollywood. There are various DEGREES of initiation for both Men and Women...

Stanley Kubrick gave people a glimpse into Hollywood's bizarre satanic sexual rituals in the movie "Eyes Wide Shut" and they KILLED him.

You must ask yourself, just how many of these so-called "celebrities" have had trains run on them during these satanic rituals and is this a fair exchange to get in the club?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Now you know why the WM is a DEVIL!

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#28 Oct 25, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
Freddie Mercury is the best homosexual singer to have ever lived.
interesting...I believe their are a lot more musicians that haven't "come out" yet. And even though I don't agree I wouldn't stop playing listening to their music if I like it.

“Because Knowledge Is Power”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#30 Oct 25, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
Ammmm, those are the regular tacos actually. The things that present you on Taco Bell, and stuff, those aren't tacos. I had a friend with a mexican grandmother that used to make us tacos, they were like that.
These are not from taco bell lol

Level 5

Rio Grande, Puerto Rico

#31 Oct 25, 2013
Knowledge is brain power wrote:
<quoted text>
These are not from taco bell lol
I never said those where from Taco Bell, but the ones on that fast food restaurant aren't tacos. The "tacos" you showed on that picture are weird looking.

Level 3

Location hidden

#32 Oct 25, 2013
Style wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try, but this doesn't have anything to do with BM. This is all about the secret societies that exists within Hollywood. There are various DEGREES of initiation for both Men and Women...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =V1AIcYzKDMUXX
Stanley Kubrick gave people a glimpse into Hollywood's bizarre satanic sexual rituals in the movie "Eyes Wide Shut" and they KILLED him.
You must ask yourself, just how many of these so-called "celebrities" have had trains run on them during these satanic rituals and is this a fair exchange to get in the club?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Now you know why the WM is a DEVIL!
The bm in the article is releasing a murse line :) No wm is making him do this! Maybe it was created by a white man but obviously bm are willingly pushing the murse to become normal for men to have.
Malic

United States

#33 Oct 25, 2013
Texas is the ONLY state to experience real Mexican food/Tacos. Unless you head to Mexico. Taco Bell is a joke! Hahaha......
Malic

United States

#34 Oct 25, 2013
@ Koca,

I bet Magic Johnson is hurting but speak positive of his son in the media. I don't think I can deal with something like. To raise your son for 18 to 21 years and then turn gay???

Smh. Boggles the mind!

Level 3

Location hidden

#35 Oct 25, 2013
Malic wrote:
@ Koca,
I bet Magic Johnson is hurting but speak positive of his son in the media. I don't think I can deal with something like. To raise your son for 18 to 21 years and then turn gay???
Smh. Boggles the mind!
This my biggest fear for my boys. Society is setting our kids up and normalizing homosexuality. I would never disown them but I would rather them bring home any race of woman as long as she was a she from birth.

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#36 Oct 25, 2013
Kola_Koca wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao just thought the forum needed some new threads. Its Friday! Have fun.
:) lol, the forum needs sun though :) Happy stuff.

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#37 Oct 25, 2013
Malic wrote:
Agree with Mr.Anderson. I don't give a damn what Koca Kola say about the brothers. I will listen and be mindful, and so should the rest of the brothers. She means well because she loves her Race and Black Man.
I'll defend Kola any day, all day.
Most definitely.. she does need to tune her method up a little.. and every once in a while throw something positive out.. it's easy to get caught up in the BM/BW bashing.

She's definitely an attractive sister though.. I see the white dudes drooling all over her on this forum.

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#38 Oct 25, 2013
Mary_ M wrote:
Well, I don't agree with homosexuality either, but I do believe that people should be with whom they love, if it is someone from their own sex then fine, I don't see how that affects me. Murse? That is a funny way to call a men bag. I don't even use a purse.
Lol :) Hi Mary :)

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#39 Oct 25, 2013
Malic wrote:
Texas is the ONLY state to experience real Mexican food/Tacos. Unless you head to Mexico. Taco Bell is a joke! Hahaha......
Lol, Taco Bell shouldn't even be considered. I travel a lot and TX does have some of the best Mexican.. but you can normally find good mexican food in any state..

.. I went to syracuse NY though and to my surprise... No mexican restaurants..
SadButTrue

Chantilly, VA

#40 Oct 25, 2013
Kola_Koca wrote:
http://bossip.com/856187/ej-jo hnson-set-to-bring-you-more-mu rses-and-moobies-on-new-realit y-tv-show-rich-kids-of-beverly -hills-43081/
Somehow this man reminds me of what most of these catty bm bashing bw are behind their screens.
MACEO

Wasn't you rewarded the "Biggest Bytch on Topix"? Or was it one of your 1,000 profiles?

Level 3

Location hidden

#41 Oct 25, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Most definitely.. she does need to tune her method up a little.. and every once in a while throw something positive out.. it's easy to get caught up in the BM/BW bashing.
She's definitely an attractive sister though.. I see the white dudes drooling all over her on this forum.
Lmao tune up huh? And thank you! I will try to be more positive :)

Level 3

Location hidden

#42 Oct 25, 2013
SadButTrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
Wasn't you rewarded the "Biggest Bytch on Topix"? Or was it one of your 1,000 profiles?
Wow SBT has entered.. long time no post! And no I only have one profile and if I am the biggest "B" I will gladly accept. I think you are #1 though everyone knows your the Maceo lover lol.

Level 3

Location hidden

#43 Oct 25, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
:) lol, the forum needs sun though :) Happy stuff.
Right... where are all the brownies!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 3 min Glimmer 98,566
Black Americans Are TRAPPED in Racist USA. (fro... 5 min Bigsmoke 38
Black men who are sell-out and slaves of white ... 7 min Bychance37 399
Keep a Word, Drop a Word, GAME ON!!! (Oct '12) 25 min Bychance37 5,793
When China awakes, it will shake the West 25 min Bigsmoke 76
How should this be handled? 26 min Drilling for the ... 53
Why are Black Christians Savage? 27 min Bychance37 105
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr Glimmer 28,908
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr johnplustwomore 1,155,536
2 NYPD MURDERED on behalf of Eric GARNER 3 hr Uh Huh 587