SISTERHOOD and FEMINISM destroyed the...

SISTERHOOD and FEMINISM destroyed the BW and community

Posted in the African-American Forum

IGNORANT

United States

#1 Aug 23, 2011
Black women abort 1452 babies per day to remain INDEPENDENT

Black women will kill the black community in order to maintain FEMINISM-NAZI

Since feminism, have bw improved
Since feminism, have black communities improved or worsen

FEMINISM

.06% of the female prison population is ww
8% of the female prison population is bw

27% of bw live in poverty
8% of ww live in poverty

How the CIA destroyed the Black Family using "Black Feminism"

How the CIA destroyed the Black Family using "Black Feminism'' posted 8/28/03 4:05 PM ... Conspiracy theories might be taken more seriously if they didn't write like ...

www.wordofsouth.com/ ­myblock/­showthread.php?85156 -How-the...

How Feminism Has Destroyed Black Women...- Assata Shakur ...

How Feminism Has Destroyed Black Women... I would like to hear opinions on how this has worked out in real life for many of us.

www.assatashakur.org/ ­...how-feminism-has-destroyed -black...

How the CIA destroyed the Black Family using "Black Feminism ...

BlackPlanet.com members share "How the CIA destroyed the Black Family using "Black Feminism"" - In 1978 when Steinem put a book called "Black Macho and the ...

www.blackplanet.com/ ­news/­article_comments.html?n ews_item...

how feminism has destroyed black communities - Page 2

MsPnutt wrote: lol @ DonzWife its funny how idiots believe wat they want to believe. i have nothin to say regarding ur post besides.. "

www.bnvillage.co.uk/ ­black...feminism-has-destroye d-black...

I had a strong black father before Feminism destroyed the ...

Uploaded by manpowermovement on Jan 11, 2010 no description available Category: People & Blogs Tags: black fathers unmarried women day baby daddy strong ...

www.youtube.com/ ­watch?v=mmlLemaQqdk

Latest Feminist Triumph: Black Family Finally Destroyed

When feminists first set their minds toward the destruction of the family, they focused their attacks on the most vulnerable segment of American society: African Americans.

www.the-spearhead.com/ ­...feminist-triumph-black...d estroyed

Did feminism destroy the black home?- Yahoo! Answers

Best Answer: Well liberalism did, which they are a part of . They did it with welfare. A single mother could get a welfare check so she did not need a husband around ...

answers.yahoo.com/ ­question/­index?qid=201107230 90450AAB6MdJ

WHO DESTROYED THE BLACK FAMILY? WHITE FEMINISTS, WELFARE ...

the racist white feminist movement introduced abortion and 'free sex' which ... lack of morals destroyed the black family. i, as a muslim, follow what allah and his ...

www.blackplanet.com/ ­news/­article_comments.html?n ews_item...

Yahoo! Canada Answers - Did feminism destroy the black home?

Best Answer: Well liberalism did, which they are a part of . They did it with welfare. A single mother could get a welfare check so she did not need a husband around ...

ca.answers.yahoo.com/ ­question/­index?qid=201107230 90450...

how feminism has destroyed black communities

okay it needs to happen. this will be an on going expose of the feminist movement and its destruction of black families, and emasculation of black

www.bnvillage.co.uk/ ­black...feminism-has-destroye d-black..
dreams

United States

#3 Aug 23, 2011
Exactly. And not whole free love thing those bw barely had a chance to partake in because they were stuck with a truckload of kids. Furthermore if he feels white racist feminists started the nonsense he should be talking to them then.
moe murdah

United States

#4 Aug 23, 2011
dreams wrote:
Exactly. And not whole free love thing those bw barely had a chance to partake in because they were stuck with a truckload of kids. Furthermore if he feels white racist feminists started the nonsense he should be talking to them then.
his azz is making bm look like byches

btw does this make u wet drwams? http://www.google.com/m/search...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
English = White Man's Language 3 min Nikki 14
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Nos TROLL is Waxman 1,396,417
Hannity still rehashing Benghazi 7 min RMGHispanic Causi... 3
Is A&E show "The First 48" racist? (Feb '11) 9 min Truthsayer 66
VP Pick.... Christie or Gingrich 13 min RMGHispanic Causi... 2
The KKK making a comeback, going after coons ag... 16 min RMGHispanic Causi... 35
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 19 min RMGHispanic Causi... 2,117
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 20 min dreamhunk 32,725
Eurafrica 48 min enoch powell 99
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr you knew 136,178
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 hr CAUCASIAN KILOECHO 46,627
More from around the web