God approves of Same-sex-marriage now!.

God approves of Same-sex-marriage now!.

Posted in the African-American Forum

Pete

London, KY

#1 Jul 3, 2013
God has changed His mind about Homosexually!!!. God can change His mind because there are instances in the Bible that states that. God has answered the Gays prayers, with the big Supreme Court rulings and all. God won't answer us Straight guys. You know, I once asked God for a wife, 5 months later, God gave me a wh**e!. I do admit, I did used to blaspheme God a couple of years on down before this, but I stopped this. I figured this is why God raped me. If God didn't want to give me a wife, He sure as Hell didn't have to give me that rotten wh**e!!!. Because God foistered this evil upon me, my blaspheming Him returned with a vengence!. I lay it on old God now and I don't care if I do go burn forever, HAHAHAHAHA!!!. I blaspheme God real good now. I do it more then ever and I am a might proud of that fact, HAHAHAHAHA!!!.GIVE ME ANOTHER WH**E GOD!!!!!!!...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min No Surprize 1,685,252
Impending BLUE WAVE has Repubs trembling 4 min Joey 6
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 9 min MichaelMouse 354
The white race will rise again 11 min ugly cracker monkey 35
News Why Gay Is Not the New Black 20 min Jones 1
News Booker slams DHS secretary's 'amnesia' on Trump... 23 min Paul 131
Why does nothing ever work for Negroes? 45 min ugly cracker monkey 69
More questions blacks won't answer... 1 hr el rey de los cam... 20
Racist White People on MLK Day. 9 hr Cant Escape DESTINY 156
Bets on how long shutdown will last... 13 hr White 54