John McCain to GOP: ‘We Have Lost Thi...

John McCain to GOP: ‘We Have Lost This Battle’

Posted in the African-American Forum

Mr Roberts

United States

#1 Oct 16, 2013
John McCain to GOP:‘We Have Lost This Battle’
Following the quick collapse of a proposed House compromise to reopen the government and extend the debt ceiling, Senator John McCain (R-AZ), who has been critical of the strategy to attempt to defund of Obamacare, strongly encouraged Republicans to stop the standoff.
“It’s very, very serious,” McCain told the New York Times.“Republicans have to understand we have lost this battle, as I predicted weeks ago, that we would not be able to win because we were demanding something that was not achievable.”
Mr Roberts

United States

#2 Oct 16, 2013
October 16, 2013
Houston newspaper regrets support for Ted Cruz

Talk about regrets. Sen. Ted Cruz's hometown newspaper in Texas is now voicing its disappointment about endorsing the Republican for U.S. Senate.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/onpolitics/2013...
Mr Roberts

United States

#3 Oct 16, 2013
John Boehner’s Bad Night Clears a Path for a Deal

In another era, for a different leader, it would have been a stunning rebuke. For John Boehner, it was just another embarrassing stumble in a speakership studded with them.

http://swampland.time.com/2013/10/15/john-boe...
Level 4

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#4 Oct 16, 2013

Even the most wayward of the Republican Party sees their fate.

LMAO!
Mr Roberts

United States

#5 Oct 16, 2013
Democratic House, Senate and Presidency in 2016. The Republican party is HISTORY! Thanks to Rafael 'Ted' Cruz from Canada.
lmao
Level 4

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#6 Oct 16, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How did black people become American citizens? 24 min Jive_Turkey 1
I'm a married white women having sex with Black... (Jun '10) 35 min Tomwoodman 200
white men that watch their white wife have sex ... (Dec '14) 37 min Paul McCartney is... 33
Listen guy, y'all think we could start over? 38 min Dan Snow 54
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 50 min Cheech the Conser... 1,507,794
Are you tired of Blacks? 1 hr Damn 44
My black co-workers are soooooo lazy. (Sep '10) 1 hr Damn 109
White men are the solution for the single black... 3 hr Dan Snow 97
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 6 hr Ben 1,953
More from around the web