Is this cheating? im dating a black guy behind my husbands back?

Created by blueeyedkat on Apr 23, 2013

177 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

No

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1 Apr 23, 2013
i go to a program almost everyday to help with our problems i dont know why was it that this black guy is so attractive he has a nice brown skin color and he is mad tall we almost like makeout alot and im married my husband is 49 and im 28 and my lover is 35 hes a good lover why is it that i fell for this black guy all of sudden and i feel guilty at the same time and this is the first time i ever had gottin with a black guy hes not bad looking we didnt had sex yet but im afraid what should i do i need help please dont judge me!
lol

Norfolk, VA

#3 Apr 23, 2013
Be a good wife or get divorced. You don't deserve to b married. That black dude laughing at ya dumb was singing Lil Wayne songs lol .

Level 2

Location hidden

#4 Apr 24, 2013
lol wrote:
Be a good wife or get divorced. You don't deserve to b married. That black dude laughing at ya dumb was singing Lil Wayne songs lol .
excuse me ok i never cheated on him before for and some times i do need love in my life this guy came to my path and plus i dont act black i dont listen to rap songs only drake but other then that hes not like that
Sadbuttrue

Ashburn, VA

#5 Apr 24, 2013
blueeyedkat wrote:
i go to a program almost everyday to help with our problems i dont know why was it that this black guy is so attractive he has a nice brown skin color and he is mad tall we almost like makeout alot and im married my husband is 49 and im 28 and my lover is 35 hes a good lover why is it that i fell for this black guy all of sudden and i feel guilty at the same time and this is the first time i ever had gottin with a black guy hes not bad looking we didnt had sex yet but im afraid what should i do i need help please dont judge me!
MACEO

Are you gay now? LMAO

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#10 Apr 24, 2013
Tell your white husband you are a Negro Loving bitch. I'm sure he will understand and maybe want to have a threesome. You Slut!
Angel

Zimbabwe

#11 Apr 24, 2013
blueeyedkat wrote:
Maybe first you could learn proper grammar? This makes me wonder are you really a white woman or a black man in their usual disguise here on topix?

"First time I ever had gottin with a black guy". Please. Give us a break.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#12 Apr 24, 2013
Just leave.

Level 2

Location hidden

#14 Apr 24, 2013
Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe first you could learn proper grammar? This makes me wonder are you really a white woman or a black man in their usual disguise here on topix?
"First time I ever had gottin with a black guy". Please. Give us a break.
im mix puerto rican and german dont u see my picture?? are u blind or something
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#16 Apr 24, 2013
blueeyedkat wrote:
<quoted text>excuse me ok i never cheated on him before for and some times i do need love in my life this guy came to my path and plus i dont act black i dont listen to rap songs only drake but other then that hes not like that
If you are desiring another man that's not your husband, then you're committing sin in your heart.
WMluvboys

El Monte, CA

#17 Apr 24, 2013
Ask your husband what he think about interracial cuckolding.A lot of white men are into seeing their wife have sex with another man, some times they even watch and get off on it.
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#20 Apr 24, 2013
Fake story, but I'll entertain it. Yes it's still cheating. No matter the ethnicity of the other party involved, you're cheating even if you didn't sleep with him. There's also emotional cheating.
Angel

Zimbabwe

#21 Apr 24, 2013
blueeyedkat wrote:
<quoted text>im mix puerto rican and german dont u see my picture?? are u blind or something
And that's why I am saying learn grammar, because you are terrible at it. Are you stupid or something?
People learn things they do not know, FYI. Germans are known to be quite smart guess you got the Peurto Rican brains huh?
Niklaus

Zimbabwe

#22 Apr 24, 2013
I do not think DATING is the right word... I would say being F****D by a black man is much more appropriate. Or maybe your title could read "I am a Black Mans Slut"

“My hand is over my crotch.”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

It's time to put it to use

#23 Apr 25, 2013
Of course you are. You need to confess or end it.
ppp

Swindon, UK

#24 Apr 25, 2013
blueeyedkat wrote:
you stupid slut, hopefully you catch HIV/AIDS so abominabal c*nts like you become extinct.
ppp

Swindon, UK

#25 Apr 25, 2013
blueeyedkat wrote:
you stupid slut, hopefully you catch HIV/AIDS so abominable c*nts like you become extinct.
ppp

Swindon, UK

#26 Apr 25, 2013
blueeyedkat wrote:
i am male and i do not understand how any non-black females can be attracted to blacks. i personally find blacks sleazy, disgusting, nauseating and dangerous. when blacks are outnumbered then they will have no choice but to behave and because of " peer pressure " mimic other civilised races' mentality. but when and where blacks are the majority and when and where blacks feel that blacks have the upperhand then blacks do not need to mimic any other civilised races' mentality then the blacks will behave in their savage mentality and then the blacks will be savage to other blacks and to other races. but you being female will not be able to see that because blacks will be nice to you because they want sex from you.

but there is a chance for you to see blacks' real savage personalities is if you disguise yourself as male, or as a not so physically beautiful female or disguise yourself as an old female and live with blacks where blacks are the majority for many years.

“I'm not here”

Level 3

Since: Mar 13

Houston, TX

#27 Apr 25, 2013
Example #8,000,001 of why women should stay in the kitchen.

The Man For the FUTURE

#28 Apr 25, 2013
ppp wrote:
<quoted text>
you stupid slut, hopefully you catch HIV/AIDS so abominable c*nts like you become extinct.
Be careful you don't get run-over by a bulldozer..you emotional ho.

The Man For the FUTURE

#29 Apr 25, 2013
blueeyedkat wrote:
You naturally have a love for the brothers.
My advice to you is to inform your husband of what's been going on and divorce him and marry you, a brother:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you think light skinned women like dark skin... (Jan '08) 8 min Realtalk100 404
BW Cuffed by Police for Kissing WM: Prostitute??? 10 min Big Knob 388
Please Answer Honestly, Blacks Brothers & Sisters 12 min Be_Real_Fool 17
Please Answer this Question 12 min Michele 5
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 12 min Capree 3,976
Brothers, would you Date A Black Woman Dating W... 15 min wizdum 206
Lowlife BM saying Lupita Nyong is Dark & Ugly n... (Jan '14) 17 min Henry 23
Even Rapper Drake, Called East African Women, "... 23 min ethiopiangirl1 342
Jealous White Men 1 hr Gargantos 76
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 2 hr Loulou 121,101
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 3 hr Truth 849
•••

African-American People Search