zimmerman arrested...again.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#314 Dec 5, 2013
Fake Phony Scandals wrote:
<quoted text>That depends racist convict. How many felonies you have, your parole officer and how many innocent drunk White people you've bravely beat up EVERY St Pats Day etc.
Hmm lets see...hows about um...1000 felonies and Hitler is my parole officer and ummm...lets put the number of st. patties victims at...200? 300?

What do you want aazlick? I'm easy.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#317 Dec 5, 2013
<quoted text> Punkahontas should smokeum peace pipe! Lol
Oh look, Mr Pithy (not) has a comment. Grow up, FAKE PHONY. Your name suits you but you might wish to delete the SCANDALS. Just sayin'.....smh.....
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Ardsley, NY

#318 Dec 5, 2013
<quoted text>Not her convict. So you take pleasure in violent behavior against White people huh? Smh
Sure you're not as assling :)

And yes, I take pleasure in bashing racist whites. Very much pleasure.

:)
I M WHITE

Woodstock, GA

#321 Dec 5, 2013
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>

And yes, I take pleasure in bashing racist whites.:)
When shall we expect you to begin doing so?
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Ardsley, NY

#322 Dec 5, 2013
<quoted text>You didn't say they were racist. You did it because you a racist inner city democrat with no job. That's why.
Oh well...
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Ardsley, NY

#323 Dec 5, 2013
I M WHITE wrote:
<quoted text>When shall we expect you to begin doing so?
St patties day of course.

:)
Old Friend of the Family

Ridgewood, NJ

#324 Dec 5, 2013
<quoted text> Punkahontas should smokeum peace pipe! Lol
Say, this might be off topic but my house happens to be built on an old Indian Burial Ground. Every once in awhile when I'm working in my garden or the dog is digging up the yard we find a bone. Is there an environmentally friendly way of disposing of these? You think NSDMM would know?

Oakland

#325 Dec 5, 2013
<quoted text> You better take that peyote out of your peace pipe and stick to tobacco. The "fake phoney" is YOU Doby as are all you other idiotic Oblamer supporters. Now put on your pointy hat, cross your legs and squat in the corner, you dunce! Aaaaaaaaaaahahaha classic. Now get a J O B deadbeat. Lol
More ridiculous rants from someone who ought to KNOW better. Your name calling just shows your limited skills. I am RETIRED, by the way. Shows how much YOU know, eh?

[email protected]

Oakland

#326 Dec 5, 2013
[email protected]!!!!!!

Can't debate? By all means RATE....smh.....
colop

Montgomery, AL

#327 Dec 5, 2013
ypp
colop

Montgomery, AL

#328 Dec 5, 2013
ya

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#329 Dec 5, 2013
<quoted text>Are you for real? Lol good one, you had me going for a while...you are joking right? The egg/chicken question is a mystery that baffles science? Really? Lets see. Maybe if I put it in pictures you'll get it more clearly...maybe.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =1a8pI65emDEXX
Ok, good gag and I think it is you who are kidding me, right, LOL? that idiot was so confused he kept on going back and forth and contradicting himself about which came first.

https://www.youtube.com/watch...
colop

Central District, Hong Kong

#330 Dec 5, 2013
lol
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Ardsley, NY

#331 Dec 5, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>Ok, good gag and I think it is you who are kidding me, right, LOL? that idiot was so confused he kept on going back and forth and contradicting himself about which came first.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Jb6e8UyDj2cXX
Smh lol. WHOOSH!! That's the sound of the concept going right over your head

Level 8

Location hidden

#332 Dec 5, 2013
colop wrote:
lol
Thanks!

Level 8

Location hidden

#333 Dec 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Smh lol. WHOOSH!! That's the sound of the concept going right over your head
He was just talking contradictory b.s. and you know it. If you believe that crap then you have a serious problem.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#334 Dec 5, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
He was just talking contradictory b.s. and you know it. If you believe that crap then you have a serious problem.
No on the CONTRARY, he was highlighting how the concept depending on your take could result in either the chicken or the egg but that ultimately,it can only be the egg. And what of the second link I showed that came to the same conclusion in just a few sentences? No comment on that one eh? Not to mention that you cant find ANY link that claims the chicken came first. And you wont.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#335 Dec 5, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks!
You actually have to thank somebody that laughed at your post?? smh.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

I'm An Illegal Alien

#336 Dec 6, 2013
<quoted text>I have no idea where that came from but seeing that it was Capree that introduced it to the thread, I am hardly surprised.
It started because someone said that Zimmerman was going to hell. I responded by saying that as an atheist, I had no such consolation because I did not believe in hell. Then a couple of religious people here responded, including Capree saying that God and hell were facts. It was then that I had asked them to submit proof. Then you came in.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

I'm An Illegal Alien

#337 Dec 6, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Any groups that believe in voodoo, black or white magic have sub-human thinking.
Believing in voodoo is no different than believing in any other religion. All religions are based on unproven facts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min sonicfilter 1,417,722
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 8 min asset 410
Poll Men do u like female feet? (Nov '07) 19 min Stormyyyyyyy 661
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 26 min Fact 47,820
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 1 hr Go Blue Forever 221
News Trump, aiming to widen support, makes pitch to ... 1 hr Go Blue Forever 1
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 1 hr Michel Montvert 35,099
The Real Clintons 2 hr Michel Montvert 59
FREE RIDDIMS DOWNLOADS (Riddims from the year 1... (Jan '13) 13 hr Oh No You Di-nt 59
Obama finally decides to put golfing aside to v... 13 hr Redefined 53
More from around the web