Pakistan weary of hosting millions of Afghan refugees

Sep 10, 2012 Full story: WPMT-TV York 9

KHAZANA, Pakistan - Awal Gul knows that home is just a two-hour drive over the jagged ridgeline that separates Pakistan from Afghanistan .

Full Story

“image gallery of moenjodaro”

Since: Jan 06

Location hidden

#1 Sep 11, 2012
Its Time for USA to host all 3 Million's Afghans Like Pakistan for atleast 3 Decades
Karol

Kraków, Poland

#2 Sep 11, 2012
these fu..d criminals from usa, perpetrators of these wars (or maybe in reality one war, which has one purpose to conquer and rob this Afghanistan fromall natural resources- ussa, it is lost, it will come NEVER for your country, you are already mortal enemy of this Afghanistan just likemortal enemy of dozensof another countries and continuation of this crime against humanity has NO goal, it is only loss ofmoney and ruineing of life of those innocent Afghans ) should give money to maintain these refugees. Tragedy of these people is blame of usa.
NITiN

Karachi, Pakistan

#3 Sep 13, 2012
Majority of the Pakistanis are agaisnt American Occupation of Afghanistan and now they want to see peaceful Afghanistan and for that Now as First step US must vacate Afghanistan and let Afghans run their Country
Savior

Mahwah, NJ

#4 Sep 15, 2012
Its USA Turn to host all those Afghan Refugees, grant all them US Nationality

Location hidden

#5 Sep 22, 2012
Hoping that American Economy can Sustain to bear the burnt of hosting 3 Million + Afghans for next 3 decades like Pakistan
Savior

United States

#6 Nov 6, 2012
One of America’s biggest mistakes was that they didn’t listen to Pakistan and effectively let the Northern Alliance wield power in the Karzai government, something that was hardly likely to placate, leave alone co-opt, the majority Pushtun.
NITiN

Germany

#7 Saturday Dec 6
Israel Is Stealing and Murdering Its Way Through Palestine
TRUTHER 8

Paul Craig Roberts

Readers are asking for my take on the Israel-Gaza situation, and, believe it or not, Oxford University’s famous debating society, the Oxford Union, invited me to debate the issue.

I replied to the Oxford Union that I was unprepared to take responsibility for the Palestinians without undergoing the extensive preparation that an Oxford Union debate deserves and requires. Unless things have changed since my time at Oxford, one prevails in a Union debate by anticipating every argument of one’s opponent and smashing the arguments with humor and wit. Facts seldom, if ever, carry the day, and sometimes not even wit and humor if the audience is already committed to the outcome by the prevailing propaganda. There is no time or energy in my overfull schedule for such preparation plus time away and jet lag.

http://www.pakalertpress.com/2014/08/01/israe...
Star

Manama, Bahrain

#8 Monday Dec 15
Millions Afghans are in Pakistan as Refugees

Location hidden

#9 Wednesday Dec 17
Afghanistan New President must make decisive action against Indian Funded and Raw Trained Terrorists Inside its Territory or Pakistan will come and destroy all Indian Funded Asset and Training Grounds

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kabul, Afghanistan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 hr IBdaMann 33,468
CIA battles Senate Democrats over torture report Dec 12 yep 3
World reacts to US torture report Dec 12 Kar 8
Afghanistan Corruption Could Trigger Security C... Dec 11 Marek 1
Hagel: Afghanistan on right track Dec 7 tha Professor 14
Hagel makes surprise visit to Afghanistan Dec 6 Hooogle It 2
Political Blotter: Barbara Lee troubled by U.S.... Dec 4 coyote 2
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:17 pm PST