Top US general in Afghanistan to disc...

Top US general in Afghanistan to discuss attacks - Man in Afghan police uniform kills NATO member

There are 3 comments on the Fox News story from Aug 20, 2012, titled Top US general in Afghanistan to discuss attacks - Man in Afghan police uniform kills NATO member. In it, Fox News reports that:

The U.S. military's top general was meeting with senior officials in Afghanistan on Monday to attempt to stop the recent wave of attacks by Afghan soldiers and police against international forces in the country.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#1 Aug 20, 2012
WE shouldn't be discussing ANYTHING..WE should have pulled OUT of there, WHEN we pulled OUT of Iraq! WHY THE FREAK are we STILL doing there? WHY are we NOT paying attention to OUR own country's woes??
Ramafuchs

Köln, Germany

#2 Aug 20, 2012
My views are quite critical.
Ihave some idols till my death.
namely Ghandhi
mlk
Neson
Mother T
Karl marx
Vinoba
Ambedkar
War is a lousy and arrogant barbarism.
If i were to serve the humans i will try my level best to avoid war to solve the artificial and commercial ills perpetrated.
If I were a General I will never discuss and do my killing without any decent thoughts
Ramafuchs

Köln, Germany

#3 Aug 20, 2012
Anyone dare to retaliate my views?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kabol, Afghanistan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Afghan Taliban select new leader May 26 grover 1
News Taliban leader 'is dead': Obama May 24 tomin cali 10
News Afghan Taliban leader reportedly was in Iran ho... May 24 EUI 1
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) May 21 IB DaMann 35,524
News Obama's Message to Bernie Sanders: - Everybody ... May 7 Welfare Bernie 1
Trump Supporter Apr '16 The American 2
Whitehouse Staffer Apr '16 The American 2
More from around the web