17 Afghans beheaded by the Taliban be...

17 Afghans beheaded by the Taliban because they danced at a party

There are 72 comments on the www.nydailynews.com story from Aug 27, 2012, titled 17 Afghans beheaded by the Taliban because they danced at a party. In it, www.nydailynews.com reports that:

Insurgents beheaded 17 civilians in a Taliban-controlled area of southern Afghanistan, apparently because they attended a dance party that flouted the extreme brand of Islam embraced by the militants, officials said Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.nydailynews.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Karol

Czeladz, Poland

#73 Sep 11, 2012
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
These usmanics,are they from Usmania which is somewhere near Tasmania ?
this ussmania it is this country, which lies between Mexico and Canada.
PATRIOT

Carmel, ME

#74 Sep 11, 2012
Karol wrote:
<quoted text>you should piss off and fu.. off
Your afghan government would confirm everything, even that earth is flat to come into ar.h.le of their lords from usa.
Certainly, this crime was commited by criminalpsycho from this your army of psychopaths.
You speak like a women with a high voice. Do you hate women. Sure you do. Do you rub other men on the tram? Sure you do. Does your government give you a permit to have sex with other men? Sure they do. But you are not supposed to have sex with little boys you pedophile so-of-a-street whore.
PATRIOT

Carmel, ME

#76 Sep 11, 2012
Karol wrote:
<quoted text>
and you are a stupid, psychopathic criminal from usa, probably from cia, the son of an ussmanic, british hore, fat bitch and an british junkie or alcoholic and you have all gensof this garbage that's why you are garbage of the same kind.
Karol, that's a girl's name. Are you a little boy/girl? Do you have both sex organs? Do you want to be a man, but you can't? Too bad, Karol.
Karol

Czeladz, Poland

#78 Sep 11, 2012
fcuk talaban wrote:
i am sick of hearing these people committing crimes after crimes. Do they really think the are muslims. This is beyond the joke now these criminals need to stopped and have their heads cut. You behead people because they listen to music or dancing to music, what hell. you criminals you will be punished for your criminal acts. These criminals are not for the people but agents of another country doing their work. Innocent people are dying everyday single day without rest or food. This cannot continue any longer the true believers need to rise up and kill these parasites who are spread false image of islam. What are these people read the quran or something else it won't surprise me that they don't even understand what they are reading.
fu.. you with your bullsh..s
what are your proofs that these people were killed by that Taliban?
Similiar crime was commited there by a psychopatic criminal from uss army a few months ago. This criminal has shot children, some adult people and he tried to burn bodies and this pseudogovernment tried to obliterate traces.
And it is similiar crime. 17 people were shot and then beheaded. Who could do it?A disgusting,criminal psycho from uss army( it is some kind of neonazi army of degenerates, without morality and without nothing ).

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#79 Sep 12, 2012
PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Neville, you surprise me. But are there any real "polish lap dancers" who know how to dance?
Carol from Poland can answer that

Location hidden

#80 Sep 12, 2012
Karol wrote:
<quoted text>
Similiar crime was commited there by a psychopatic criminal from uss army a few months ago. This criminal has shot children, some adult people and he tried to burn bodies and this pseudogovernment tried to obliterate traces.
And it is similiar crime. 17 people were shot and then beheaded. Who could do it?A disgusting,criminal psycho from uss army( it is some kind of neonazi army of degenerates, without morality and without nothing ).
Who has the most to gain through these killings and beheadings and they will be whom you speak of Karol ?

Since: Sep 09

Hollywood, FL

#81 Sep 12, 2012
Karol wrote:
<quoted text>
if no one cares, why you stupid, disgusting pig from usa response this post 3 times.
How can I prove it, you pathetic, brainless moron, should I go to this Afghanistan, make obduction and then investigation?
Maybe your bloke did it, if he is in army and if you are a woman or your flunkey, if you are a gay.
If you can't prove it, then shut the hell up!!!
Karol

Czeladz, Poland

#82 Sep 12, 2012
Mi_nina wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can't prove it, then shut the hell up!!!
what a problem have you? Maybe it is the truth if so many morons denies and denies. You should shut up.
How do you think? Is it more probable that these people were murdered by a fanatical, criminal psycho from uss-army. It is not the first crime commited by these so called army on muster of neonazis or worse.

Since: Sep 09

Hollywood, FL

#83 Sep 12, 2012
No idiot, YOU need to PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!! PROVE your ALLEGATIONS . OR stop telling lies...its very simple you moron.
ISAF

Murfreesboro, TN

#84 Sep 12, 2012
Hey Taliban, listen up. Get real close to your speakers, I have something to tell you and Ala:

"FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT " That's what I think of your religion, now come over here and do something about it!!!!!!!!!
ISAF

Murfreesboro, TN

#85 Sep 12, 2012
Hey, I see you are actually proud of the fact you come from Poland? Isn't that the brunt of all those jokes I used to hear as a kid?
"How many Pollocks does it take to ........." fill in the blank.

LOL I guess what they say about your kind is true. LOL.
Karol wrote:
<quoted text>

Location hidden

#86 Sep 13, 2012
Karol wrote:
<quoted text>
what a problem have you? Maybe it is the truth if so many morons denies and denies. You should shut up.
How do you think? Is it more probable that these people were murdered by a fanatical, criminal psycho from USS-army. It is not the first crime committed by these so called army on muster of neonazis or worse.
Who else shares your opinion ?
We are all entitled to our opinions although we can be accused of self opinionated at times that does neither any good.
In some countries I have read,your opinion can land you up in jail like the Chinese high ranking member of the Communist Party who got 7 years for voicing his opinion that the actions of his government were wrong in Tiananmen Square.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kabol, Afghanistan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Supporter Apr 13 The American 2
Whitehouse Staffer Apr 13 The American 2
News Carter's wrong to blame Obama, Clinton (Apr '14) Apr 8 DIT M M KHMER 3KI... 22
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) Mar '16 Earthling-1 35,519
News fathers Day (Jun '14) Mar '16 Faridmuti 6
News Media Gag (Jul '08) Feb '16 Yuri Pulsive 2
News US Detains Innocents in Gitmo: WikiLeaks (Apr '11) Feb '16 Yoda Turd 31
More from around the web