Taliban kills Afghan electoral workers

Full story: CNN

Taliban fighters killed two workers from Afghanistan's main election body in another attack that highlighted the threat of a violence-marred parliamentary election Saturday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Rigged Elections USA

Huntington, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2010

I guess they don't want to be subjected to rigged elections by the oligarchy like we are here is the bastion of democracy where your vote doesn't really matter because they pick the candidates and use electronic ballot counting machines.
www.governorsteele.com
HeadAlmostShaved

Palmyra, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2010

Judged:

NUKE AFGHANISTAN. NUKE AFGHANISTAN. NUKE AFGHANISTAN. Better yet, NUKE THE ENTIRE MIDDLE EAST. How much clearer does this need to be? Let's burn some Korans as well. I'll take a dump in a Koran and set it on fire. What the f#*k are you going to do about it? You f*#king towel heads burn bodies of Americans, cut their heads off, burn our flag. I'll burn your Koran anytime I want. I'm getting ready to go piss on one right now, then set it on fire.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jowzjan, Afghanistan Discussions

Search the Jowzjan, Afghanistan Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Pakistan calls for boost in Afghan trade Feb '14 MOMIN ANSARI 3
Why Afghanistan may never eradicate opium (Feb '13) Dec '13 stveie ray 3
Photos: Veterans Day 2013 (Nov '13) Nov '13 roboblogger2 1
20 militants die in Afghan raid... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Truthsayer777 2
In 50 years, huge strides for gay-rights movement (Jun '13) Jun '13 rahm Jizzbucket emanuel 20
Obama to announce 34,000 troops to return from ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 lololol 2
Pentagon poised to extend some benefits to part... (Feb '13) Feb '13 equalityboy81 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••