Afghan Journalist Sentenced to Death

Full story: Newsday

An Afghan court on Tuesday sentenced a 23-year-old journalism student to death for distributing a paper he printed off the Internet that three judges said violated the tenets of Islam, an official said.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Broke taxpayer

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2008

Just got to love that religion of tolerance
behrouz

Leiden, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2008

The holy prophet has said (Kanz al-'UmmÔl, vol. vii. p. 190) "There will come upom my 'ummah' a time of great trial, and the people will have recourse to their 'ulamÔ', and lo! they will find them to be apes and swine". That time has clearly come. Who need cartoons to insult Islam when we have mullah's and scholars like this?
Broke taxpayer

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2008

behrouz wrote:
The holy prophet has said (Kanz al-'UmmÔl, vol. vii. p. 190) "There will come upom my 'ummah' a time of great trial, and the people will have recourse to their 'ulamÔ', and lo! they will find them to be apes and swine". That time has clearly come. Who need cartoons to insult Islam when we have mullah's and scholars like this?
I don't get what you are saying.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jowzjan, Afghanistan Discussions

Search the Jowzjan, Afghanistan Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Pakistan calls for boost in Afghan trade Feb '14 MOMIN ANSARI 3
Why Afghanistan may never eradicate opium (Feb '13) Dec '13 stveie ray 3
Photos: Veterans Day 2013 (Nov '13) Nov '13 roboblogger2 1
20 militants die in Afghan raid... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Truthsayer777 2
In 50 years, huge strides for gay-rights movement (Jun '13) Jun '13 rahm Jizzbucket emanuel 20
Obama to announce 34,000 troops to return from ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 lololol 2
Pentagon poised to extend some benefits to part... (Feb '13) Feb '13 equalityboy81 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••