Six killed in separate attacks and US...

Six killed in separate attacks and US military firing

There are 7 comments on the Earth Times story from Jun 17, 2007, titled Six killed in separate attacks and US military firing. In it, Earth Times reports that:

“At the beginning the police thought it was a suicide bombing, but later we found it was a mine controlled by a remote device.”

Altogether six people were killed and 20 wounded in a suicide attack and a bomb attack in which NATO convoys were targeted in Afghanistan on Saturday, officials said. via Earth Times

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Earth Times.

booboo

Astoria, NY

#1 Jun 19, 2007
Unless we nuke them and start over, why bother.
Canada Prevails

Vaudreuil, Canada

#2 Jun 19, 2007
Blame Bush. Blame Iraq. We can't fight on 2 different fronts against 2 different enemies.

Stupid Americans. Its all their fault.
Outragedamerican

Louisville, KY

#3 Jun 20, 2007
Canada Prevails wrote:
Blame Bush. Blame Iraq. We can't fight on 2 different fronts against 2 different enemies.
Stupid Americans. Its all their fault.
YUP! It is all of our fault. Because you can't rely on the Canadians to back you up, because there are so few troops from Canda involved and because we will be there to back your a** when they come to Canda. And stipud is as stipud does!
Canada Prevails

Montréal, Canada

#4 Jun 21, 2007
Outragedamerican wrote:
<quoted text>
YUP! It is all of our fault. Because you can't rely on the Canadians to back you up, because there are so few troops from Canda involved and because we will be there to back your a** when they come to Canda. And stipud is as stipud does!
It is all your fault. We attacked Afghanistan to catch the terrorist who blew up the WTC, and I'm fine with that, its a justified war. But then the *dumbass* president you elected got greedy and decided to attack Iraq! It is impossible to fight two wars in two different countries that are surrounded by OTHER countries that want you dead. Thats why Germany lost. Thats why Japan lost. Oh and about our numbers, the Canadian Army's recruiting has gone up 75% of its normal rate, while the US army is scarcely finding anyone to fight for it. Who's the pansie now?
Canada Prevails

Vaudreuil, Canada

#7 Jun 25, 2007
Aussie Aryan wrote:
And give a list of how many wars Canada has one. CANADIAN ISLAMIC BASTARDS.
First of all, the verb to Win is spelt Won, not One.

Secondly, Canada has emerged victorious in all of these wars:

The War of 1812
(Fought as the Colony of United-Canada)
The Second Boer War
The First World War
The Second World War
The Korean War
The Gulf War
The War in Afghanistan (Total Victory wasn't achieved as there still exist some remnants of the old regime).

What Wars did Australia win?
Outragedamerican

Louisville, KY

#8 Jun 25, 2007
Canada Prevails wrote:
<quoted text>
It is all your fault. We attacked Afghanistan to catch the terrorist who blew up the WTC, and I'm fine with that, its a justified war. But then the *dumbass* president you elected got greedy and decided to attack Iraq! It is impossible to fight two wars in two different countries that are surrounded by OTHER countries that want you dead. Thats why Germany lost. Thats why Japan lost. Oh and about our numbers, the Canadian Army's recruiting has gone up 75% of its normal rate, while the US army is scarcely finding anyone to fight for it. Who's the pansie now?
I'm sure you are attempting to make some kind of point. Now, As for who started the war - it is highly unlikely that it was the Canadian troops seeking revenge against the murder of many americans. Secondly, if your recruiting up by 75%, you didn't have that many there in the first place, which is no surprise at all to the Americans or any other country, which has been at near total capacity since 2001. You must be a Isalmic Ijahist terrorist because you feel the need to pat yourself on the back.
Canada Prevails

Vaudreuil, Canada

#9 Jun 25, 2007
Outragedamerican wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you are attempting to make some kind of point. Now, As for who started the war - it is highly unlikely that it was the Canadian troops seeking revenge against the murder of many americans. Secondly, if your recruiting up by 75%, you didn't have that many there in the first place, which is no surprise at all to the Americans or any other country, which has been at near total capacity since 2001. You must be a Isalmic Ijahist terrorist because you feel the need to pat yourself on the back.
We are allies, the US was in need therefore we helped you guys. That's what happened and I'm perfectly fine with it. The war in Iraq is the war I'm not okay with. It is unjustified and twisted. Secondly, do you know what an increase is? Its when you already are recruiting people but then more people than normal start coming to enlist. The US has witnessed a decline in recruitment contrary to your beliefs and is only operating at 99%. The Canadian Recruitment Centers have witnessed a 75% increase and therefore are working at a 175% rate according to StatsCan. You must be another American that is full of himself to write such idiocy online.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jowzjan, Afghanistan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The battle for birth control: Afghanistan's new... Apr 26 Marie-Luise_J 1
News 20 militants die in Afghan raid... (Jul '13) Aug '14 So very bored 3
News Pakistan calls for boost in Afghan trade (Feb '14) Feb '14 MOMIN ANSARI 3
News Why Afghanistan may never eradicate opium (Feb '13) Dec '13 stveie ray 3
News Photos: Veterans Day 2013 (Nov '13) Nov '13 roboblogger2 1
News In 50 years, huge strides for gay-rights movement (Jun '13) Jun '13 rahm Jizzbucket e... 20
News Obama to announce 34,000 troops to return from ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 lololol 2
More from around the web