Afghanis enraged by Florida Quran bur...

Afghanis enraged by Florida Quran burning kill 12 at U.N. compound

There are 126 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Apr 1, 2011, titled Afghanis enraged by Florida Quran burning kill 12 at U.N. compound. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

The dead included at least seven U.N. workers - four Nepalese guards and three workers from Romania, Sweden and Norway, U.N. officials said in New York.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Since: Jun 08

Saint Paul, MN

#144 Apr 3, 2011
When Do We Discuss Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeh - but its ok if priest rape altar boys.
It is not okay. Or do you mean just Priests? Teachers, coaches, politicians etc raping boys are okay?
When Do We Discuss Truth wrote:
ALL RELIGION IS SH&T
Then do not participate in any religion and you can stink in your own bed of morality.

“"Molon Labe"”

Since: Oct 09

North Afghanistan

#145 Apr 3, 2011
So...let us review;

In America you can put a figure of jesus in a bottle, fill it with urine, and its called "art" under the first amendment.

People do not like it...but dont run around murdering, shooting, and burning buildings down.

Now....a Pastor in America burns a Quran and across the globe in Afghanistan, the local Imams incite the the primitive screw heads living there to murder not Americans...but Nepalese, Norweigans, Romanians and even a few of thier own.

SO...what can we conclude from this?

1. The florida pastor is a moron, but entitled to his belief.

2. Islam is not a religion...its a cult of personality...and a death cult as well....it is incompatible with human freedom and should be banned from the west and quarantined to prevent the spread.

3. Afghanies ( like most in the region) are a truly ignorant,barbaric,backwards,pe ople and culture....they are stuck in the 10th century and have all the self control of a spoiled four year old child...they should not be allowed to leave Afghanistan or spread across the globe.

The United States encated a policy of "containment" during the cold war to prevent the spread of Communism...it worked.

Now let us enact a policy of "quarantine" to prevent the spread of Islam....it CAN WORK.

Since: Jun 08

Saint Paul, MN

#146 Apr 3, 2011
anonymous wrote:
Lol I could care less what you masses of brainless sheep call me. Why do I have to nice to you?
Are you some brain damaged kid with disabilities?
Do you have problem with knowing right from wrong?
Why must I filter my words to suit your version of reality?
Does my version of you offend you?
Like you masses of religious freaks offend me?
Why do I have to talk cute and cuddly to brainwashed miguided fools?
<quoted text>
You are free to advocate your stupidity. I will fight for your right to have you proclaim your ignorance.
Bob the Bilderberger

Minneapolis, MN

#147 Apr 4, 2011
Doc Savage wrote:
So...let us review;
In America you can put a figure of jesus in a bottle, fill it with urine, and its called "art" under the first amendment.
People do not like it...but dont run around murdering, shooting, and burning buildings down.
Now....a Pastor in America burns a Quran and across the globe in Afghanistan, the local Imams incite the the primitive screw heads living there to murder not Americans...but Nepalese, Norweigans, Romanians and even a few of thier own.
SO...what can we conclude from this?
1. The florida pastor is a moron, but entitled to his belief.
2. Islam is not a religion...its a cult of personality...and a death cult as well....it is incompatible with human freedom and should be banned from the west and quarantined to prevent the spread.
3. Afghanies ( like most in the region) are a truly ignorant,barbaric,backwards,pe ople and culture....they are stuck in the 10th century and have all the self control of a spoiled four year old child...they should not be allowed to leave Afghanistan or spread across the globe.
The United States encated a policy of "containment" during the cold war to prevent the spread of Communism...it worked.
Now let us enact a policy of "quarantine" to prevent the spread of Islam....it CAN WORK.
People need to read this book written by a courageous woman:

http://www.amazon.com/They-Must-Be-Stopped-Ra...

Since: Jul 08

Danbury, CT

#148 Apr 4, 2011
I don't get it. Just shoot the entire mob. Nothing more than shooting rabid animals.

“"Molon Labe"”

Since: Oct 09

North Afghanistan

#149 Apr 4, 2011
Everytime I turn on the TV or pick up a newspaper, some Cleric or Imam is calling for a "day of rage".....

Well, here is an idea...how about calling for a day of compassion? or a day of hygiene? A day of not shooting your neighbor because he is a sunni and you are a shia? A day of not killing a 10 year old girl because she ran away from her 60 year old "Husband"?

All those people breeding like cockroaches and you cannnot accomplish ONE constructive act???

You people had a chance to rule the civilised world nearly a thousand years ago, but decided to listen to the ramblings of a 50 year old murdering pedophile, and call it a religion?

Sorry....you are now living in the stone age....but it was your chice to do so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jowzjan, Afghanistan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The battle for birth control: Afghanistan's new... Apr '16 Marie-Luise_J 1
News 20 militants die in Afghan raid... (Jul '13) Aug '14 So very bored 3
News Pakistan calls for boost in Afghan trade (Feb '14) Feb '14 MOMIN ANSARI 3
News Why Afghanistan may never eradicate opium (Feb '13) Dec '13 stveie ray 3
News Photos: Veterans Day 2013 (Nov '13) Nov '13 roboblogger2 1
News In 50 years, huge strides for gay-rights movement (Jun '13) Jun '13 rahm Jizzbucket e... 20
News Obama to announce 34,000 troops to return from ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 lololol 2
More from around the web