2 blasts rock S. Afghanistan in weekend violence

There are 204 comments on the Santa Cruz Sentinel story from Jun 20, 2010, titled 2 blasts rock S. Afghanistan in weekend violence. In it, Santa Cruz Sentinel reports that:

Two bombs set up in push carts exploded minutes apart Sunday in a provincial capital in southern Afghanistan, just two in a series of violent attacks across the country.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Santa Cruz Sentinel.

First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#203 Jul 4, 2010
Authors of ancient history today, of course, can only write from indirect observation in a time far removed from their aim. But a valid historian's own writing gets cited with sources that trace to the subject themselves, or to eyewitnesses and artifacts. For example a historian today who writes about the life of George Washington, of course, can not serve as an eyewitness, but he can provide citations to documents which give personal or eyewitness accounts. None of the historians about Jesus give reliable sources to eyewitnesses, therefore all we have remains as hearsay.
Johnny Gettonburg

London, KY

#204 Jul 4, 2010
Reminds me of my days in south Carolina.
Dunce Uhmerikwa

Huntington, NY

#205 Jul 5, 2010
Notice how the scum in DC lead from the rear? Where is Obama? He should be at the frontlines terrifying the Taliban in loincloth while wielding knobkerry.
Westley from Manchester

UK

#206 Jul 6, 2010
What surprises me, is that "God" plays such a factor in USA. I'm glad to say that any politician or senior goverment person over here banging on about "God" would be laughed out of town and possibly Sectioned.(Thats put on mental health watch).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Helmand, Afghanistan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Heroic welcome for the troops (May '13) May '13 Nicole 1
News Afghanistan "looking at a record high" opium crop (Apr '13) Apr '13 Tim 1
News NATO chief backs larger Afghan force through 2018 (Mar '13) Mar '13 Viv 1
News Be the first to comment (Feb '13) Feb '13 Marnie de Vanssay 1
News NATO: Afghanistan drawdown plans unchanged (Oct '12) Oct '12 Dr Jokey is joking 9
News Tribal Warfare - By John Reed (Sep '12) Sep '12 SNBC 1
News Prince Harry in Afghanistan flying Apache copters (Sep '12) Sep '12 Ramafuchs 12
More from around the web